Ask Johnny Scumm!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
*This thread will be answered entirely in character as Scumm*

LK: "Hey guys, Leon Kensworth here! I'm sat in the WZCW Media Lounge once again with another WZCW Superstar, who will be asking YOUR questions to. As reluctant as he was to join us today, we've got Johnny Scumm here with us, who'll answer any questions you may have for him! Scumm is scheduled to face off against Super Boss Nova, Ryder & CassaNova this week on Ascension, feel free to ask him about this match, about his WZCW career, or about his life/opinions and I'm sure he'll be..."happy" to answer. Isn't that right Johnny?"

JS: *Silence*

LK: "Well, we're set for a talkative one here tonight!"

Hey guys, thought I'd do a Q & A as I know there's a few guys not familiar with Scumm, or his time in the fed & to me it seemed like a good idea, so if you've any questions, fire them out.

ConstyFan1086:

How much do you fear John Constantine?

LK: "Hold the phones, we have a question! This one's from ConstyFan1086 Johnny, who wants to know..."How much do you fear John Constantine?""

JS: Constantine...there's a man I've not seen in a while. At one point, I even think he backed me. Fool. Do I fear him? Let me put it this way. I know what John can do. I don't fear the pain, or fear the beating, but as a man, you'd be a fool to say that Constantine didn't phase you at all.

What have you liked most in WZCW for the past year or so? Things you hated? Think you've been keeping up anyways

LK: "We return with another couple of questions for you Johnny! First up, Steamboat Ricky wants to know this - "The way you spell Scumm, it implies that you may have a pirate background. Gimmick infringement?" Anything to say here...Scumm?"

JS: "Pirate background? What kind of bull do these people come up with? Well, why would you go ahead and spell something in the normal way, when you can just add a letter and stand out ever so slightly more?"

LK: "Interesting answer Johnny. Now, we've got one more right now and this one comes from Spidey.
"What have you liked most in WZCW for the past year or so? Things you hated?"
So, have you kept up with WZCW recently Johnny?"

JS: Have I kept up with it? Truth is, I never wanted to. But when I first started to think about returning to the company, getting my beatdowns on...yeah I tuned back in. What have I hated? I've not been able to break anyone's faces. What have I liked? Watching Theron, as much as I'd love to rub his face in the mud, has been pretty interesting. Seeing him getting his hands on the belt was a good touch. Not that it's going to last long. Titus being inducted into the Hall of Fame, who can argue that one?

Ah I look at your signature. It reads Eurasian Champion. Interesting.

You see I'm the only Eurasian in WZCW right now and We've a non title match coming. If I win, won't I become the #1 Contender? Wait I should rephrase. Not If I win, When I win?

What do you say about that?

LK: WZCW's very own Vee A.D.Z has tweeted in with a question of his own, which reads;

You see I'm the only Eurasian in WZCW right now and We've a non title match coming. If I win, won't I become the #1 Contender? Wait I should rephrase. Not If I win, When I win?

What do you say about that?

JS: If you win...when you win, whichever you say, they're equally as unlikely. After the match, I will still be the EurAsian Champion unlike yourself, who'll just be a EurAsian.

BbwLovesScumm69:

When are you gonna drop that stick Claire, and climb on a REAL woman johnny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back