9uWiUmJ.gif

POTENTIAL OPPONENTS:

1) Cassanova
2) The Eternal Question
3) Garth Black
4) Johnny Scumm
5) Logan McAllistor
6) Vee A.D.Z​

Mikey Stormrage walked into the fight of his life inside the dreaded Hell in a Cell match at Gold Rush as the final chapter to one of the longest rivalries in recent memory. Despite bringing his best effort, Mikey's only World championship opportunity cost him a career-threatening injury. Mikey has taken the first few legs of the WZCW World Tour off to fully recover and he makes his in-ring return at Unscripted, issuing an Open Invitational at any competitor wanting to take the challenge.

This lumberjack match will feature Six potential opponents where the fans will decide who will face Mikey Stormrage, two of them being returning superstars of the yesteryears, three of them new-comers on the WZCW scene and one man down on his luck. Who will you choose and will that challenger step up to the plate and take down the former Tag Team & Eurasian champion?

mTx1jGp.gif

I wanna win, but it will be hard to write an RP without an opponent. I don't think I have ever done that before, so it will be a daunting task. Do I face a veteran looking to restart their career? Do I face a rookie looking to steal a win over a big name? Not even I know who I will face, but it should be a good fight.

So the gorilla has options this time?

There is absolutely no reason for Mikey to lose here. Not one. He's bigger than all these guys and I mean that in more ways that just his stomach. I get the idea of not knowing your opponent can be daunting, but there's just no way to see any of them going over Mikey.

Ah, now I see. Confused me since he hasn't been added to the Roster yet.

Mikey loses. None of them are tacos.

EDIT: Now they are. IDK who I'll vote for or predict to win just yet, but Mikey is the favorite regardless.

Johnny Scumm to win the vote and the match.

If only you weren't being sarcastic...

Honestly Id love a shot at Stormrage, but do I write up a brilliant RP that I think could beat Stormrage & not get voted in, or write a half arsed RP, get voted in & lose? This is a tricky one because I've got ideas for now & the next round, so it's just where I take this.

Either way, vote Scumm. I'd love a shot at Stormrage.

I'm hoping regardless of getting voted in, for Logan McAllister to turn some heads. It'd b a big opportunity tho if he can debut v an established wrestler.

Either way, McAllister is here to hurt ppl n provide for his son.

Vote Logan McAllister

I'd put in an one off for this match, but I can't do a full-time return right now.

Mikey reminds me of S.H.I.T in so many ways, loses matches I'd back him to win, wins matches I'd certainly back him to lose, manages to hover near the top but can't seem to win the big one. An open challenge or some such is good for him right now, take him away from the super competitiveness and frankly boring grind of playing for votes that the top of the card can be. Certainly hard to bet against in this match.

Alright got some predictions both in-character and out-of-character.

Theron: I like that Michelangelo is offering a duel opportunity for the other gladiators. The Dwarven Barbarian has a lot to prove and everything to gain from a win here, he's got my support and I look forward to seeing who his opponent will be.

Out-of-character this was the hardest match for me to pick an option to vote on. I haven't PM'ed my votes for that reason. To those who have not RP'ed yet.... Please don't no-show, guys. If you submit something awesome it could be really good for your character. That being said, I'm leaning toward Mikey no matter who his opponent is. I have a feeling we'll see a really strong RP from him this round. I predict his opponent ends up being The Eternal Question, with Mikey winning.

I'll probably be voting for one of the rookies. It's a big match for Mikey, who I don't think has managed a PPV won for the last while. I think his chances are good here but I would like to see what some of the new starts have got. That said, I really like Scumm since his return. Ibdony know who to vote for just yet.

Oh do I've to vote for myself to win this contest? I don't think I'm gonna do that. I thought I wrote the best RP but there's hell lot of competition.

Oh by the way this is Vee ADZ

Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back