9uWiUmJ.gif

POTENTIAL OPPONENTS:

1) Cassanova
2) The Eternal Question
3) Garth Black
4) Johnny Scumm
5) Logan McAllistor
6) Vee A.D.Z​

Mikey Stormrage walked into the fight of his life inside the dreaded Hell in a Cell match at Gold Rush as the final chapter to one of the longest rivalries in recent memory. Despite bringing his best effort, Mikey's only World championship opportunity cost him a career-threatening injury. Mikey has taken the first few legs of the WZCW World Tour off to fully recover and he makes his in-ring return at Unscripted, issuing an Open Invitational at any competitor wanting to take the challenge.

This lumberjack match will feature Six potential opponents where the fans will decide who will face Mikey Stormrage, two of them being returning superstars of the yesteryears, three of them new-comers on the WZCW scene and one man down on his luck. Who will you choose and will that challenger step up to the plate and take down the former Tag Team & Eurasian champion?

mTx1jGp.gif

Extended Deadline: RP's are due by Tuesday, June 23rd, at 11:59PM CST. Soft extensions only (no 24 hour extensions)

After getting his hand raised, Vee rolls to the floor and high fives fans all the way back up the ramp.

Connor: What an impressive debut! I can’t wait to… hey, who’s that?

James Howard has jumped from the crowd and slides into the ring with a chair. Prince has started to get up, but collapsed to the mat hard after a shot right to the side of the head. Howard drills the prone body two more times before locking in the Tenzan Choke. Referees come running from the back trying to pull Howard off, as Prince is clearly in a bad way. After what seems like an eternity

Vee walks out with a big glee on his face after proving himself in the ring with Prince backstage as a group of referees and medical attendees push him aside regardless of his victory to make some aisle to sprint back to the ringside. He is perplexed for a moment about what is going on till he reaches his locker room where he watches James Howard on the TV unleashes his savage attack on Prince.

Vee looks utterly disoriented of the event that had happened. He is gobsmacked by the actions he just had witnessed. He walks to the corner of the room and sat down on the floor. Softly he mutters to himself “Doesn’t that fella have a tad mercy on him? Bugger! How can he be so chuffed for doing this crap?”

He enters the shower and ran down the water to bathe but all he could feel is that guys sweat and tears rolled down his face when Howard was ambushing him mercilessly. Decided to take a quick look around the streets of New Delhi, he walks out of the arena. The slum of the city was shambles into pieces where Vee wandered around to spend the whole night. His mind never stopped thinking the rest of the night.

……….

After wrapping up the tour of India now the WZCW troops are ready to set off to Beijing for the Unscripted. As Vee is packing up his stuffs his phone rings; “Ah bugger where is that bloody phone?!” He finally somehow managed to pick up the call before it could go off.

??? : Yo Dude you just made yourself eligible for the Mike Stormage Open Challenge at the Unscripted. Make it to the flight soon. Oh by the way, the fans gotta choose who should face. Shit man, just check out the site. Peace out

Vee : Wait.. What?! That tosser never gives me a clear message. He said to himself looking at the phone. Then a small grin emerges from the corner of his lips. This seems like an opportunity to do what I’ve been thinking!! He hastily packs up his stuff and in no time he reached the airport.

……….

He walks into departure section and some random official who he had seen somewhere amongst the WZCW team pats on his back and said “Finally you gotta see some chicks shorter than you huh? Welcome to China” and ascends forwards. That made Vee smile out the embarrassing comment.

After spending the whole evening in the Hotel room owing to the jetlag, he finally managed to walk out to see the beauty of the night. It was surprisingly pretty much crowded in the streets and he walks in the crowd like a ghost. He loved this atmosphere; walking around the crowded people and more importantly he doesn’t need to focus on other people’s talk. He bashes onto a guy and made him fall flat back on the floor.

Vee : Sorry mate uhh what.. gives his hand to pick him up whilst struggling to put up the words to converse to him in an understandable way.

??? : It is Okay. I can talk in English. To his wonder a random guy in China can speak decent English. I am Xiaming Huan. You can call me Xian. And he offers a polite handshake.

Vee : Are you alright? I’m really sorry mate.. and yeah you can call me as Vee

Xian: It is really Okay. I said so. If you still want to apologize why don’t you let me be your guide tomorrow? You look new here. You might need some help.

Vee : Ah now that’s the Asian brain he thought to himself. But he wanted to free his mind from everything for a while and so Sure mate, I just am staying at this hotel down the street, ugh I don’t know its name.. gahh

Xian: Interrupts abruptly That’s Kempinski Beijing. I will meet you up at say 9? This is my card call me if you need some help. He hands over his card and disappears in to the crowd in no time. Vee acknowledges with a wide smile and picks up the card and slowly walks back to the Kempinski Hotel room.

……….

The morning starts with the bright sun that illuminates through the window screen the grazes across the eye of Vee which makes him wake up. He swiftly gets ready for his tour with his new mate around China. He walks to the doorway and there waits Xian in a neat and clean Suit anticipating his customer for the day.

Xian: I thought you must be here before 5 minutes And he looks at his wrist to check the time for that Vee responds by taking out his phone wondering if he was late and the clock shows it is just 9:05.

Vee : I was just 5 minutes late. But yeah sorry mate, I hope… its alright isn’t it?

Xian: With a sneaky smile on his face We have a proverb here “nin xian qing shi li mao” After you is good manners. You have to be perfect before you blame others. But it is alright. Vee was in shambles whilst this guy utters every single word.

They both got into a hand cart and Xian shows him much more that what one can just see in his eyes. His words were strong and amongst all the other wonders many moments made Vee to think that Xian is smarter that is pretty much smarter than him. But Vee keenly observes everything he was saying. The history of each places they visits just stream as a moving picture before Vee’s eyes all thanks to Xian’s incredible illustration.

They finally reach the Temple of Heaven. Before they could walk in Vee shows a strong defiant Well you see mate I’m an Atheist I’m not interested in getting in here so maybe we should go somewhere else.

Xian: You had mistaken. There are no Gods inside this temple. It is a temple for Sun, Moon and Earth. It’s for what we live. He gives a smile which is much familiar and Vee knows it’s going to be another proverb. But luckily it wasn’t. He had got lectured with more proverbs this day. Xian finishes off the description about the Temple of Heaven whilst they cart back to the Hotel.

It was a good day with you Mr.Vee and here is a token of gratitude. He hands Vee over a book and yes of course another proverb. “hao shu ru zhi you” A good book is a good friend so keep it.

Vee is absolutely shellshocked. He just gave him his fee but he still doesn’t know what more could he offer this lad. So he took him inside the hotel and they both have the luxurious and delicious dinner they ever had. While leaving Vee shook the hands of Xian whilst passing a free pass to the Unscripted event as a gratitude and gives a smile. After saying farewell to each other Vee now finally had managed to find a way to get over the Howard’s ambushing on Prince and also a new motivation to participate in the Mike Stormage Open Challenge.

……….

Night at the Unscripted... The crowd is anticipating the Open Challenge Lumberjack match. The screen fades out and when it brightens Vee stands there with a gritty face. He sways his graze over the cowd through the screen.
“Shen Zheng bu pa ying zi xie” A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe. When I came to WZCW I thought about getting to the top like everyone else does. I was nervous and scared. But not anymore. You see, I saw some ugly sportsmenship in this industry. I love Pro-Wrestling; I love winning but here, the art of wrestling is crumbling into pieces owing to the jealousy, covetousness among the many other things. Only a true sportsman can bring back the art to life. I have heard from a good friend of mine that China is the Birthplace of many arts. Kung Fu was born here, which obviously is the base of all mixed martial arts. All I ask you fellas tonight are just give me an opportunity. I wanna prove to the world that Pro-wrestling hasn’t died yet. I wanna prove that Art of Wrestling still lives in the WrestlZone Championship Wrestling. I wanna prove all the wrong doers what wrestling is. For that I need the spotlight! A wonder just like the Great Wall of China! Give me a chance tonight. I wanna prove who I am and why I am here.

Screen fades out…

Hayden's eyes grew wide as he stared at all of the video games in front of him. "Are you sure dad?" he asked, loking up at his dad,Logan McAllister.

"Yea buddy. Get whichever ones you want. We have a long flight coming up, and you don't wanna get bored right?" It had been a couple weeks since Logan was contacted by WZCW officials in regards to his application. He was in. WZCW decided to offer him a contract(sizeable bonus upon signing deal) and make Logan an official roster member. Now Logan was getting ready to fly to China, where he'd potentially make his debut at the WZCW PPV Unscripted. Logan was told he'd be eligible for Mikey Stormrage's Open Challenge. Now it was up to the fans to put Logan in position to provide for his son, as well as make a strong first impression with the company. Logan was NOT gonna just sit by however and wait.

"Okay dad! I think I'm all set!!" Logan turned around and saw Hayden standing with a basket full of Nintendo 3DS n PSP Vita games and accessories. "You said get whatever....i was good though dad! I only picked 5 games for each system" Hayden smiled a big cheesy smiled and Logan let out a laugh. "Haha....it's ok. Let's get out of here and go get some lunch now bud?"

"Ok!! Can we get McDonald's dad?" "Sounds fine to me." The pair finished at the checkout and headed out of the store.

Logan brought the food to the table as their number was called. He handed Hayden his Happy Meal and then Logan began setting up his food. "Are you nervous dad? About your first match in WZCW??" Hayden asked between bites of McNuggets.
"No, not nervous. Excited is the correct word. After you eat we gotta stop by and meet Leon Kensworth for a quick promo piece before we head off to China."

Logan pulled into the driveway of the address he was told to meet Leon at. It looked like an empty building. Logan parked, and Hayden climbed out and came around to stand next to his dad. They walked up to the door and knocked twice before trying to open the door. It ended up being unlocked so they let themselves in.

"Yo! Leon! McAllister here for ya." Logan shouted upon closing the door. "Over here Logan." Logan and Hayden walked into the living room(empty living room) and saw Leon sitting there with the camera guy. A quick handshake and Leon motioned to the cameraman to start rolling.

"Ladies and Gentleman, Leon Kensworth here to introduce the ne--" Leon looks stunned for a second, as Logan takes the mic......"Leon, no offense, you're just doing your job....but how about you just go sit and relax. You got an easy task today." Leon stood there for a moment before shrugging and taking a seat next to Hayden.

"Now then, my name is Logan McAllister. I have the opportunity to make my debut on a ppv, and against an estabished star of WZCW.
Mikey.....Stormrage....."
Logan pauses and smirks before continuing. "I've seen you. I've seen what you can do and what you're capable of. I've also seen you fall from a Cell through a spanish announce table. You sure you're ready to come back? If the fans vote my way, the answer to that question is a simple 'No.'
You see Mikey, I have no real issue with you to be honest. You just happen to be the first person i get to provide for my son against. YOU WILL NOT prevent me from providing for my son. See, im not just here to win Mikey....I'm here to make a lasting impression here in WZCW and taking you out would be a great start to providing my son with abetter childhood than i had. You better hope that your fans spare you Mikey. Otherwise, after I'm done, you'll be begging Ty to come back and throw you from a cell rather than step inside the rin with me ever again."

Logan goes to hand Leon back the microphone but stops and turns towards the camera again.
"And by the way....if the fans don't vote me in, and you decide you have a problem with what ive said.....im always down for a good fight in the parking lot."

Logan returns Leon's mic as the camera continues to roll. Logan says nothing and walks towards the door."Hayden, time to go." Logan continues out the door and begins to start the car as Hayden gets up and walks towards the door. He stops seeing the camera and gets up close. "Vote my dad into the match!! Logan McAllister...THE PREMIER PROVIDER OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!" Hayden smiled and ran out the door to meet his dad as they prepared to fly to China.....​

"I can never tell when you're lying. You look up the phrase "pokerface" in the dictionary and there's just a sole picture of your emotionless mug in it."

Johnny Scumm was stood up straight, hands in his pockets. His inability to win his second match back in WZCW had clearly taken it's toll & now he was feeling the strain of returning to a company a lot stronger than it was before he left.

"Funnily though, I think I've got a grasp on what's the truth this time around, Mick. We've been friends for so long now that after a while, you can start to tell what's on someone's mind."

Mick Diamond was a long time friend of Scumm's, who got a call to fly out to see him once Johnny landed back in the USA after the Ascension Supershow. Scumm arranged a meeting place, a conversation topic...and a chair.

"Look, J. I honestly couldn't tell you where the hell she's got to. For all I know, she could be in Timbuktu married to a man three times her age with no more than a goat for a pet and you'd probably believe me seeing as you're that infatuated."

"You trying to have a fucking joke with me?"

Ok... to call Mick a "good" friend would be a stretch in this day & age. Actually, to call him a friend was becoming a stretch. The chair was for Mick, who upon being greeted by Scumm was struck clean over the head with Johnny's fist. It had knocked him silly for bit, giving the superstar enough time to just casually cable-tie Mick's hands together around the back of the chair. If there was a problem, this was the way to deal with it.

"Believe me, if I wanted to joke with you then I would. You think I'm going to have a laugh while you've got me stuck here?!

*SLAP*. The backhand of Scumm strikes Mick across the cheek hard, bringing it up a shade of dark red, as he winces in pain.

"Oh Mick I'm...I'm sorry. Ignorance, this avoidance of the entire situation and reason we are here today is starting to really piss me off! I knew it wasn't going to be easy to get any type of answer from you. Once you ran off with her you knew I was annoyed. You knew that I wanted to hunt you down and gut you like a fish, but look! You're still alive. I could gut you if I wanted, but she left you too. Just like she left me. We're two peas in a pod filled with shit really, but right now I'm the one getting out and not drowning in it. "

To think that Scumm is overreacting in this situation is probably entirely right, but what must be done must be done.

"Oh come on Johnny, you think smacking me about is the right way of doing things?"

*SLAP!*. Once again, another backhand. Obviously, to Scumm this is most definitely the right way of doing things.

"When you're Johnny Scumm there isn't a wrong way of doing things! There's just many ways and one of them I happen to prefer to the other...mindless violence." *Scumm begins to laugh, with an almost villainous-like cackle.* "You see you're much like a Pinata, Mick. If you smash the shit out of it long enough, eventually what you want just comes falling out!"

Backhand after backhand swipe the helpless man stuck in the chair. Mick knew sitting down was the wrong idea but let's face it, when there's only one chair for two of you, you're going to take it. His left cheek begins bleeding as each blow strikes similar to a thunderclap.

"Ok! Ok! Seeing as you're just intent on trying to kill me, I'll tell you! Why you're getting so over the top and ridiculous over this is beyond me Johnny."

Scumm grins, as he's finally got what he wants. Turns out slapping a man works.

"I don't know what you want with her Scumm but you better not give her any of what you gave me!"

"Don't be a dick, Diamond. I just want to talk."

He had said that to Mick too. "I just want to talk" seemed to be a typical line of Johnny's, surprisingly he doesn't choose to use it as the bell rings in a match.

"You see Mick, I'm not all that bad. Maybe ninety-seven, ninety-eight percent maximum. For someone like Claire, she could get twelve percent of a nice Johnny Scumm. For someone like Mikey Stormrage, definitely not. That's where we get the one hundred and zero split. See, I could get a shot at Stormrage at Unscripted but that's a story I don't wish to share with you Mickey-boy."

"Do you honestly think that I care right now?! I'm beaten, I'm afraid and I just don't want to be here anymore!"

"Well neither do I Mick. Look, I'll let you out if you can sort it out yourself. I've got some cable cutters, but I'm not cutting that grip myself. I'll just put them down here by your feet, why don't you text me when you get out?"

Never one to make things easy, Scumm does as he said and puts the cable cutters by the feet of Mick. He begins struggling as Scumm grabs his jacket from the floor, throws it over his shoulder and walks out the door, whistling.

---------------------------------------

On the way to finding Claire, Johnny Scumm had time to think. Taking out Garth Black in his first match back was easy. The people didn't think he could do it, taking out a name such as Black but when you don't care what the fans think, it's a lot easier to beat down someone like. Last week at the Ascension Supershow however, his worst nightmare came true. Taking on three men at the same time (when really, all you want to do is make sure that none of them ever stand again) can't always happen the way you want it to. But now, going from losing a match that you haven't been pinned in to going to not even knowing whether you're going to be in a match, that's enough to wind a bloke up. Scumm was told that he would have the opportunity to face Mikey Stormrage at Unscripted...provided he was voted into the match as a competitor. A smart move on behalf of WZCW, trying to keep Scumm away from getting any form of match on TV. A man who hates the people has to voted into a match, BY the people. Talk about stupid. After all that thinking, he hadn't realised where he was. The doorstep of the house he was looking for.

"Claire Leach. The toughest nut to crack."

Walking on up to the door preparing for a confrontation, Scumm stops still as the door swings open. A scruffy looking woman, stood in the doorway stares into the eyes of the man in front of her.

"Johnny. Fucking. Scumm. How the hell did you find me?"

"Well Claire, let's just say a few good hands leads to all the right information." *Scumm grins at Claire, who retreats slightly from the door.* "Of course, when I say a few good hands I mean ones that were laid on the face of our old pal Mick."

"Have you hurt Mick?!"

"Woah. He brought it on himself! If anything, Mick hurt Mick."

Striding with confidence towards his former lover, Scumm has taken a free pass of entry to the house. That is before Claire grabs the first thing to hand closest to the door. Continuing walking, Johnny's stopped by an umbrella.

"It's not raining out! Jesus Claire, you think I'm here to try and do something stupid? Put the damn thing down."

On the assumption that a woman taking to defending herself with an umbrella is going to drop it immediately as you tell her too, Scumm makes his way ever closer. Unfortunately, she'd chosen to not drop it yet swing it, straight towards the face of Scumm. It should be known though, that wrestlers are known for their reflexes. As quick as it was swung is as quickly as it's caught. Landing in his palm, Scumm takes hold of the umbrella.

"Now...Claire. I said I wasn't here to do anything stupid. You're not making this any easier for me."

Still holding onto it, Scumm has control. Moving forward and backing Claire up towards the bannister, her hands comes off of it as only Johnny remains holding it, pointing it towards the girl he once dated.

"So, you're going to attack me with that thing? You were making jokes about it a minute ago and now you've got control of it!"

Immediately, he takes the initiative and drops it to the floor.

"You think I wanted to hurt you? Week in and week out I get my chance to hurt people. Just yesterday, I got to hurt Mick. Yeah, it was completely unplanned, a gentle interrogation if you must. But I get to hurt people for a living, why would I hurt you?"

"Oh."

"Claire. I love you. God you know I hate saying things like this."

A total change of mood brings Johnny to say something that you would never usually hear. But, while you can hate everyone in the world, there's always one person that will take your eye.

"Johnny."

Without thinking, Claire leans in and grabs Johnny by the scruff of his neck, kissing him passionately on the lips.

"Yeah, I came out here to look for you. Mick wouldn't tell me at first and then I had to go to the extreme to get the information. It's the first time I've ever smacked someone in the face with a purpose. As I said to Mick, there's something very fun about mindless violence."

The two of them smile at each other, as Claire sits down on the stairs, hands on knees. See, tell someone you love them and you've got their attention for at least the next five minutes.

"Remember us? The way we used to stroll through the streets, causing havoc everywhere we went? Remember when you smashed up that restaurant because you had a steak as touch as an old boot?"

The two smile, happy memories are always those that involve breaking crockery.

"The question I've got for you Johnny is, why now? Why, after what I done to you?"

"You know what? At first I wasn't sure. But now I know. We used to be trouble. There's only one person I know who hates people as much as I do and that, is you. Last week, Noah Ryder stole a win from under my nose and it pissed me off. Then I realised, I don't have my own little troublemaker anymore. The person who used to tell me to go and kick a hole in someone I hated wasn't around me anymore. That's when it dawned on me, I don't need those idiots who think it's fun to chant for Johnny Scumm behind me."

The look on Scumm's face currently is one of bemusement. Even he can't believe that he's being nice currently.

"Let's do it then. You, taking on WZCW with me making sure that all you do is destroy everything on your way to the top of the company."

The newly-crowned "couple" hold hands.

"Tell me then, what's on the card for Unscripted?"

The WZCW PPV was proving a tough topic. Scumm really wanted to fight, he wanted to kick Stormrage's teeth down his throat so hard he left them in the toilet the next morning. But until the night, he wouldn't know. He couldn't lie to Claire, as they only just seemed to start being nice to each other. So, it was going to be a straight up answer.

"Right now, I don't know. Mikey Stormrage is holding an open challenge and I'm one of six different people that could be his opponent. Along with Cassanova, The Eternal Question, Garth Black, Logan McAllister and Vee A.D.Z, any one of us could face Stormrage."

"Christ. Really? I forgot people got to vote for what they want at this Pay-Per-View. You know Johnny, I'll throw you a vote."

"See, this is my problem. This match is voted for by the very set of people that I so thoroughly despise. These people won't vote for me. I don't choose to acknowledge them, why are they going to give me what I want by letting me take Stormrage down and out for good? He's been so down on his luck recently that you could probably bribe him to lie down."

Scumm grabs out his wallet, flicking through to see how much money is in it. He drops it to the floor, maybe bribery is off the cards this time.

"Then again, maybe they WANT to vote me in. That sounds like fucking madness, doesn't it? Think about it. Those imbeciles, they think that by voting me into this one that they can watch Stormrage beat Johnny Scumm. I do call them imbeciles for a reason. Then, when they've voted me in and they're all cheering on Mikey, I get my crowning glory when I re-injure him and send him back to the hospital after I'm declared the winner of the match. You know, a plan like that is almost perfect."

The pair look excited, as if they've finally hatched a plan.

"Well, I'm gonna throw a vote your way. You can probably vote for yourself if you try..."

"Hmm, I can only try. Tell you what, I'm going to bring you along on the night, see if you can work your way in and get your hands on the information. Doctor it, fake it, do whatever you have to do. Just make sure that I get in there and face Stormrage. If I don't, I'll end up as a Lumberjack. Not really where I want to be but if I am one, I will take out every other Lumberjack at ringside."

"But you're not going to be a lumberjack Johnny. I promise you that."

"If you're sure..."

It turns out that if you have someone by your side, you can believe anything's possible. Even if it's part of an evil, dastardly scheme. There's always someone to help you hate and to help you become nastier as the days go by and for Scumm, that was Claire.

"Look, we better get going now. We've got preparations to make and we've got raging storms to put an end to."

"You're right Scumm. You know what? Maybe I just love you too."

There's definitely a storm raging, but in WZCW, that's just Johnny Scumm starting to tear his way through everyone that stands in front of him. Unscripted it may be, but come the Pay-Per-View, Johnny Scumm will start to write his own tales.

"Come on Leon, we are going on an adventure!"

"The last time you took me on an adventure, you took me to Arkansas to a church and I was bitten by a rattlesnake."

"Well lucky for the both of us, I'm not going to be fighting any quasi religious figures this go round. Come on, you can interview me for my match at Unscripted."

"Just promise me no wild animals."

Shit he was on to me before I even broke the news as to where we were going.

"Uhhhhhh, okay sure. No wild animals. I promise on my unborn children."

"Okay, I guess I will go. Interviewing you in China and talking about your return will be a good piece."

Haha, little did Leon know I didn't plan on having children.

"Let's go then, I'll call a taxi to take us to the airport."

After the taxi took a detour to Leon's hotel so he could pack, we arrived at the airport with our complimentary tickets, thanks to the company. They were always good about flying their employees, both in ring and out, in first class. Some of the bigger stars had private jets, but I actually enjoyed the fan interaction most of the time. It really gave me a chance to connect with the people who cheered me on night in and night out.

"So Leon, do you usually travel with other superstars, or do you go it alone?"

"Well, unless I have a piece I'm working on, like this one, I typically travel with the rest of the broadcast team. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. I typically fly smaller airlines, but since we are going to China we didn't have much choice. These people look at me funny. Like I'm some sort of monster or something."

"Might have a little to do with the fact that you are six foot four, and three hundred plus pounds in a country where the average height is only five foot seven. Not to mention you haven't shaved or cut your hair since last year. You look very out of place."

"How do you know I haven't shaved since last year?"

"We have been Facebook friends since you joined the company."

I looked at Leon puzzled.

"Prove it."

Leon pulled out his phone and a few seconds later started giggling and showed me a photo only my Facebook friends had access too.

tumblr_mzgqjx58p71qeuiqyo1_250.jpg

"That was from my senior year of high school, don't laugh."

He continued to snicker as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"Go ahead and laugh. Remember I'm six four, three twenty five, I could end you."

With that Leon stopped laughing.

"So where exactly are we going when we land?"

"It is a surprise my friend. Just know I have wanted to go there my entire life."

Leon gave me an uneasy look.

"So changing subjects, have you heard the story about how I lost my virginity?"

"What? No!"

"Oh man its great. So my high school girlfriend and I were.......

[RETRACTED DUE TO EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT]

"......and then I said, that isn't my pineapple!"

Not long after the story we touched down. The sun was setting as we climbed into a cab. I asked if the cabbie spoke English, but he did not. So surprising both Leon and myself, I spoke perfect Chinese to him.

"您好。卧龙国家级自然保护区请"
(Hello. To Wolong National Nature Reserve please.)

"I didn't know you spoke Chinese."

"I didn't know I did either."

We drove in the dark, eventually leaving the city proper and driving down a few back roads.

"You know with my tattoos, these guys probably think I'm Yakuza or something."

"You literally have a panda tattoo. I don't think the Yakuza are known for their panda tattoos. Besides, the Yakuza are Japanese, not Chinese. The Chinese mob are known as the Triad."

"Chinese, Japanese, what is the difference?"

Leon didn't answer, we sat in silence as Leon likely contemplated my IQ, and I pondered the difference between the Triad and the Yakuza.

Eventually Leon spoke again.

"So I have no clue where we are going, but we might as well get started."

I shrugged my shoulders, indifferent to being interviewed at this point. I was ready to get to our destination.

"So why did you become a wrestler Mikey?"

"I think everyone knows at this point, I played the WZCW video game a few years back and fell in love. I started training not long after picking up the game."

"So what drives you?"

"Usually I drive myself, unless we are in some Communistic country that drives on the wrong side of the road. You know the ones I'm talking about. They use the metric system and put the day before the month when writing the date."

Leon shook his head and exhaled deeply.

"I mean what drives you to keep wrestling? You have made a lot of money, why are you still here?"

"I want to win a world title. Even if I don't I get to travel the world, see places most people will only ever dream about. I get invites to exclusive parties and events. Girls throw themselves at me. It is a great life to live."

"Don't you worry about your health? You are only a couple of weeks removed from one of the worst falls we have ever seen in WZCW."

Leon was jotting down notes as he spoke. He was a real professional at his job, and truthfully he rarely got the credit he deserved.

"Leon, let me tell you something. Before I got to WZCW I was a nobody. No one gave two shits about me. I was a tiny little blip on the radar of life."

The car came to a stop.

"But when I pull on my boots, people care about me. I become someone people give a shit about. I matter. People pull out their phones to take pictures. It is the greatest feeling in the world."

Leon stopped taking notes and looked at me. Before he could speak, but I cut him off.

"But forget all that noise, we are here now and I am about to fulfill a life long dream."

I paid the cabbie and thanked him and approached the gate of the nature reserve. It was locked.

"Looks like they are closed, we have to come back tomorrow."

"I can't come back tomorrow. I have my match against Garth Black, or the Eternal Answer, or Joey Scumm or someone. Point is, I'm getting into this nature reserve and I'm hugging a panda."

I began to climb the fence surrounding the gate.

"Come on Leon, did you never climb fences as a kid?"

"Yeah, but this is breaking and entering. Besides, you can go the day after your match."

"You can't break into nature man. Besides, after Unscripted we still have house shows and I'm back on the road. I'm going on tour, and I'm gonna show anybody out there that thinks for one second that maybe I'm second guessing myself, that I will be the greatest of all time forever and ever."

I fell over the fence and unlocked it from the other side to allow Leon in. He reluctantly followed me as I took off. There was no security, but we made sure to keep low and quiet. Finally we came to the panda reserve, which was fenced off from the rest of the park.

"Look, the exhibit is closed due to breeding attempts, can we please get out of here before we get caught?"

"I'm not leaving until I hug every last panda in this park. Stay here if you want, but I'm going in."

Again I climbed to the top of the fence, and again I fell to the ground on the other side. Using the light from my cell phone I entered the cave and found the bears to be sleeping.

"Leon get over here and take some pictures!"

Leon climbed the fence, reluctantly, and took out his phone as I began to pet and hug the bears. Eventually we came to baby and I lost my mind. I ran to it and began to carry it around.

"I'm in heaven Leon."

"Can we please get out of here now? And put that baby down, you might upset the moth....."

Leon stopped dead in his tracks and stopped talking. All he could do was stare behind me. I turned to see the mother panda rise to full height and growl at me. I gently placed the baby on the ground and backed away. Leon joined me in backing up, the mother inching upon us until we were backed against the cave wall. I began to take off my shoes.

"Why are you taking off your shoes?"

"I run faster without shoes."

"You aren't going to outrun that bear."

"I don't need to outrun the bear. I just need to outrun you."

With that the mother bear charged and Leon and I took off running. I eventually got ahead of him and never looked back. The last thing I remember was Leon yelling out as the mother bear caught him. Against my better judgement, I went back for Leon, to see the bear carrying Leon around in its mouth. I knew I was his only hope.

"I'm sorry panda, please forgive me for this."

I began to cry as I rushed the bear and tackled it to the ground. I then lifted the bear into my arms and hit it with a Game Over, freeing Leon. At this point the bear rose back to her feet and smacked me with her paw, leaving a nasty cut on my face.

To even the score I hoofed her right in her panda front rump and gave her a second Game Over. I then climbed a nearby rock and leaped, connecting with The Flying Burrito, leaving the bear down and out. I hoisted Leon over my shoulder and took him back to the entrance.

"You know I think you will be a world champion one day, because if you can beat a bear, you can beat anyone on the roster."

With that I smiled and walked the many many many miles back to town to tend to Leon's wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back