MD78: Rush vs. Johnny Scumm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Another requested match will occur on Meltdown as Johnny Scumm, who shocked the world as he was revealed as one of Dragon's men, begged to face the co-Eurasian Champion Rush. Scumm wishes to prove his worth to Dragon, who was as confused as everyone else when he found out he was posing as one of the Black Dragon doubles, by taking on the co-champ and showcasing why he wanted to help in the first place.

Deadline: Wednesday, 5th of September (11:59pm Central Time)

Symbolism is the practice of representing things by symbols, or investing things with a symbolic meaning.

A symbol is an object, action or idea that represents something other than itself.

A symbol’s meaning is neither instinctive nor is it automatic and its meaning must be interpreted by each individual.

Symbols are cultural representations of reality. Entire cultures can worship, live and die by symbols that hold no meaning to the rest of the world. An every day entity that we simply ignore or take for granted, can dictate their entire way of life.

One person can find hidden meaning, power and belief in the most mundane object that another individual construes on an entirely different level, or not at all.

But sometimes, a person will read too much into something that isn’t there. Chance luck is mistakenly identified as an act of God. People tend to put their faith behind something that isn’t there just to falsely provide them with answers to help them understand what they do not have answers for. They belief in something, to make their lives easier and to blame for when they lives fall apart.

How do we sift through what is true and what is belief?

Sometimes an act of God is just pure coincidence, nature is just nature, art is just a painting and a song is just words.

Sometimes a mask is just a mask.

[Color=RoyalBlue3]

Not everyone can save the day.

Not everyone can be the hero.

That was the harsh reality that came crashing down on Johnny Scumm last week as Meltdown came to a close. The screams of agony escaping from Scumm’s mouth, his only salvation was to submit by the hands of Sam Smith. Black Dragon, Scumm’s damsel in distress, rendered completely powerless and left with no option but to watch helplessly as the hype surrounding the mask consumed another life in Johnny Scumm.

The mask in itself has become almost another entity on its own. The fabric and thread almost breathing life into itself, its power hypnotic to the common WZCW fool. I have been stubborn in my belief that the mask is just that: a mask. No matter whose face hides behind the mask, it is nothing by a façade worn by a measly, plain, derisorily, mortal man masquerading as something he isn’t. A smokescreen worn by a man who conceals his identity so he can pretend to be something better than he really is. A device to convey an air of mystery and suspense dawned by men who are unable to adapt on their own and depend on a gimmick to survive this cutthroat business.

Some men stupidly sacrifice themselves and their bodies to survive while others are willing to maim their flesh to spill blood. Some depend on backstabbing and politics, while others rely on their sex to stay ahead. For men like Black Dragon and Johnny Scumm, the mask is their crutch.

Johnny Scumm cowering beneath the Dragon’s mask and attempting to aid Black Dragon did more harm to the aura and mystic surrounding the mask than I ever could do by myself. Scumm depended on the mask to protect him from harm but discovered that it is the man makes the mask and when the man is less useful than the thread that holds the fabric together, the entire ensemble is revealed as a scam.

Black Dragon has been able to dupe the world in developing his con, and so far Scumm’s is the only known identity that drank Dragon’s Kool-Aid, but there are more. Scumm was just one of the hundreds of Dragon’s followers, and there are millions who watch WZCW every week that are suckered into thinking Dragon is fighting the fight to right the many wrongs in this world. Dragon has them foolishly believing in something that isn’t real: a power that doesn’t exist.

Johnny Scum put his faith into a mask, ironically concealing his true identity to attempt to finally become somebody. Dragon’s house began to crumble last week. His sham starting to unravel has become collateral damage in the journey to watch the world burn that I walk with Sam Smith.

The mask is a fraud and will be uncovered much like Johnny Scumm was last week and will be again this week. There is no mask for him to hide behind, he enters the ring as a man, and leaves a beaten man, further helping me expose the truth.

An unmasked Black Dragon is a man who is no better than Johnny Scumm.

The mask holds more power than the man wearing it.
[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back