Enter The Matrix and Ask Me Things

Skairipa Matrix

3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Even though Callie is totes a trendsetter, I'm more of a trend follower. So here's my Q & A thread guys and feel free to ask me about whatever you want. I've been thinking of making one of these for awhile and I figured now that I've left my place in the record books of the fed now was a good time to do so.

So ask away.

Two questions bud.

1) I think we have touched on it before, but you are a Boston sports fan, minus the Pats, instead choosing to root for Indy. How did this happen?

2) I mean this in the nicest terms, but your runs with Dustin Hunter and Lexie Hayes (did I remember the names?) were not that good. Now you came in with Clark and I didn't expect much from the character, but so far you have proven me wrong and are putting in very solid work. I mean hell, you got some gold to show for your effort. To what do you attribute the turn around?

Give me a history of Matrix and WZCW.

As Yaz mentioned I had two other runs in the fed, one with Dustin Hunter which was beyond terrible and easily the worst RP's I ever wrote. And then with Lexi Hayes, who I enjoyed writing for but truthfully wasn't a well established character. Now I'm here with Callie and easily having the best run I've ever had.

Two questions bud.

1) I think we have touched on it before, but you are a Boston sports fan, minus the Pats, instead choosing to root for Indy. How did this happen?

2) I mean this in the nicest terms, but your runs with Dustin Hunter and Lexie Hayes (did I remember the names?) were not that good. Now you came in with Clark and I didn't expect much from the character, but so far you have proven me wrong and are putting in very solid work. I mean hell, you got some gold to show for your effort. To what do you attribute the turn around?

1. We have a couple times, there's four (technically five) big reasons I don't like the Patriots and never did. Their extremely obnoxious fans, my father doesn't like them either (he's a Dolphins fan), I wanted to be different than the rest of my family, and Peyton Manning is the person who really drew me into football as a kid, something about him just really stuck out to me and it made me into a Colts fan, and it's one reason I like both the Colts and Broncos now.

For the technical reason, I hate Brady and Bellicheck. But that's only technical because obviously as a young kid that didn't influence my decision.

2. Yes you have the names right outside of it being Lexi not Lexie. The big things that changed I think are the fact I feel like I finally figured out how to write description well, before I was never able to do more than just very basic descriptions. Also the fact that I didn't come back until I had a really developed character, Jam and I spent awhile talking on facebook about The Clarks and figuring out what to do with them. I really feel like something has just clicked with me writing Callie, I know when I'm writing what seems like something good for her and what doesn't.

I think the big reasons I had no success with my other characters is I had no idea how to RP when I was doing Hunter, I signed up because IHW wanted me to be his tag partner basically. And Lexi I didn't develop well enough.

I also owe a lot of credit to Jam, he has looked over pretty much every RP I've written for her and given me tips on things to change or how to reword something. Besides the fact that The Clarks were actullay his idea, I think I mainly helped make them work as heels.

The Red Sox are my AL team, and Larry Bird was born about 45 minutes from where I grew up and I like Brad Stevens so I like to think I have a bit of knowledge when it comes to Boston sports. Pats fans are up there with the worst fans in sports. I have never seen fans of team with success the Pats have had have such an inferiority complex. You fuckers are fans of a team who have won five Super Bowls in the span of like 15 years, yet if anyone criticizes your team, you get super defensive and act like I'm attackinf your character. Never mind the fact that as a whole Boston is probably the most successful American sports town in the last twenty years. Five Super Bowls, two World Series, and NBA title, and a Stanley Cup all since 2000. Fuck off with your whining.

They also act like there is some vendetta against them. They constantly feel persecuted by the league. How many times since Bellicheck took over have they been accused of cheating in some form? I'm not saying each accusation is true, but they were found guilty of it a few times yet they still act like they are treated unfairly.

Who are some of the current characters you would like to see Callie enter into feuds with?

The Red Sox are my AL team, and Larry Bird was born about 45 minutes from where I grew up and I like Brad Stevens so I like to think I have a bit of knowledge when it comes to Boston sports. Pats fans are up there with the worst fans in sports. I have never seen fans of team with success the Pats have had have such an inferiority complex. You fuckers are fans of a team who have won five Super Bowls in the span of like 15 years, yet if anyone criticizes your team, you get super defensive and act like I'm attackinf your character. Never mind the fact that as a whole Boston is probably the most successful American sports town in the last twenty years. Five Super Bowls, two World Series, and NBA title, and a Stanley Cup all since 2000. Fuck off with your whining.

They also act like there is some vendetta against them. They constantly feel persecuted by the league. How many times since Bellicheck took over have they been accused of cheating in some form? I'm not saying each accusation is true, but they were found guilty of it a few times yet they still act like they are treated unfairly.

As a huge Redsox fan first off I just have to correct you and say it's 3 World Series wins since 2000, 3 moments I'll never forget in my life lol.

But you are totally right on Patriot fans, and you don't even hear the worst of it because you don't live around here to hear them call into the radio and constantly talk about how Brady is the GOAT, how Gronk is a god and just the funniest person ever, and how they're gonna go undefeated (every. single. season.). And god forbid they lose a game, then the refs need to be fired because clearly they screwed them over. The day Brady retires there's going to be A LOT less Patriot fans because most of the idiots don't even know more than 3 people on the team after him, Gronk and Edelman.

Who are some of the current characters you would like to see Callie enter into feuds with?

Batti is the first person that comes to mind, even more so now that I took her title. But I think they are almost on opposite ends of the spectrum, Batti loves the fans and is so easy to root for where as Callie hates the fans and they hate her back for being so vein and bitchy. Plus that title match was fantastic.

After that I'm not too sure yet, but at some point being able to avenge my only singles loss to Eve would be nice.

Red pill or Blue pill?

I probably took the blue pill before returning with Callie which would explain my success, so let's go with that.

Should you get close to breaking the record with the Elite title, you better believe we are having a match. Can't let you surpass me.

If by some miracle I did that, I'd love to face you under those circumstances. But until then go win the Gold Rush Tournament so I can at least say I lost to the winner.

Kill Gabi in the next RP and your path to the Darkside will be complete.

Not a question. A truth.

Kill Gabi? I could never do such a thing! But now that she's not wrestling she'll make a good dog sitter for Sid when he's not with Callie.

Thoughts on a Tony/Callie feud if we are ever able to come up with a compelling story to tell

Here is the thing, and God forgive me I have a Colts blanket draped over my lap right now, Brady vs Manning was a very legit debate for a long time. Peyton had the superior numbers and QB records, but a lackluster defense often let him down. Brady had the head to head wins and the rings, and while his numbers were good they weren't top of the NFL numbers because he was on a more balanced team.

The last few years though really push Brady ahead. Once Brady got an actual receiving threat in Randy Moss he started to put up numbers that were comparable to Peyton, even surpassing a few of his records. I'll put a disclaimer on it and say that there were games where the Pats clearly ran up the score. There was a game a few years back, against the Titans I believe, where they were up like 36-0 in the third quarter and they still kept all their starters on offense in and were still using four wide shotgun formations and throwing deep.

When Peyton left Indy, he ended up on a Denver team that had a dominating defense and while he did win a second ring, both times he made it to the Super Bowl with Denver, he was average at the best of times and down right awful at the worse. Even in Indy his playoff performances were marred with games that a player who was in the conversation of GOAT QB had no business having.

So I have to admit that Brady will go down in history as the better QB, as painful as that is. Peyton had more natural ability and his knowledge of the game is one of the best of all time, but Brady just refuses to slow down.

At least the doofus Manning brother has his number. And for that, I'm eternally greatfull. Also Peyton never broke down and cried awful tears over his draft spot.

Who loves Alexa Bliss more? Me or you? ;) :p

Did it sort of affect you when tag division got retired?

Dream match for Callie? Past? And Present?

Thoughts on a Tony/Callie feud if we are ever able to come up with a compelling story to tell

Honestly can't say I've ever thought about this, but if there was a good story there it could be fun. But I could say that about any feud.

Here is the thing, and God forgive me I have a Colts blanket draped over my lap right now, Brady vs Manning was a very legit debate for a long time. Peyton had the superior numbers and QB records, but a lackluster defense often let him down. Brady had the head to head wins and the rings, and while his numbers were good they weren't top of the NFL numbers because he was on a more balanced team.

The last few years though really push Brady ahead. Once Brady got an actual receiving threat in Randy Moss he started to put up numbers that were comparable to Peyton, even surpassing a few of his records. I'll put a disclaimer on it and say that there were games where the Pats clearly ran up the score. There was a game a few years back, against the Titans I believe, where they were up like 36-0 in the third quarter and they still kept all their starters on offense in and were still using four wide shotgun formations and throwing deep.

When Peyton left Indy, he ended up on a Denver team that had a dominating defense and while he did win a second ring, both times he made it to the Super Bowl with Denver, he was average at the best of times and down right awful at the worse. Even in Indy his playoff performances were marred with games that a player who was in the conversation of GOAT QB had no business having.

So I have to admit that Brady will go down in history as the better QB, as painful as that is. Peyton had more natural ability and his knowledge of the game is one of the best of all time, but Brady just refuses to slow down.

At least the doofus Manning brother has his number. And for that, I'm eternally greatfull. Also Peyton never broke down and cried awful tears over his draft spot.

That's the thing, nobody is trying to say Brady isn't a great player, one of the best (I always have trouble saying who the best is due to the game being different now than it was say when Montana was playing), but yet Patriot fans still feel the need to shout "BRADY IS THE GOAT" from the rooftops nonstop. The only thing that is going against him is the fact he got 2-3 rings by cheating. Also at least we can hang our hat on the fact that Manning had a better record againt Brady in AFC Championship Games.

Who loves Alexa Bliss more? Me or you? ;) :p

Did it sort of affect you when tag division got retired?

Dream match for Callie? Past? And Present?

Probably me, I was a fan of her as soon as I saw the first debut promo, no clue why but I was actullay a fan of the whole sparkle princess (or whatever that gimmick was) thing she started with, and I thought she had some good moves for a rookie. And that's not even getting into her looks...

It did because obviously Jam and I we're hoping to go after the Tag Titles. But I adjusted, even though I still wrote tag RP's with Jam I just focused on Callie's solo goals.

I'm terrible at thinking up dream opponents for my characters so I'll just say there's a lot of vets around here I've never faced before with any of my characters and it'd be fun to face them. If I had to name some characters I'd probably say Stormrage (if/when Yaz comes back and if its with him), Keaton, and Beard would be fun to RP against and off the top of my head I'd be able to come up with some scathing promos against.

Probably me, I was a fan of her as soon as I saw the first debut promo, no clue why but I was actullay a fan of the whole sparkle princess (or whatever that gimmick was) thing she started with, and I thought she had some good moves for a rookie. And that's not even getting into her looks...

Same here. Alexa fan since day one. Can't wait to see her defend the title sunday too.

I'm terrible at thinking up dream opponents for my characters so I'll just say there's a lot of vets around here I've never faced before with any of my characters and it'd be fun to face them. If I had to name some characters I'd probably say Stormrage (if/when Yaz comes back and if its with him), Keaton, and Beard would be fun to RP against and off the top of my head I'd be able to come up with some scathing promos against.

How about a Lynx VS Callie feud? Is that something that might interest you at some point?

Same here. Alexa fan since day one. Can't wait to see her defend the title sunday too.

How about a Lynx VS Callie feud? Is that something that might interest you at some point?

I'm looking forward to Alexa vs Sasha, I think if they're given proper time they can put on a great match and they are probably my two favorite women on the main roster.

I'll be honest, I have no clue how I'd approach facing you. Outside of you beating Gabi I'd really have no promo material off the top of my head. But I'd welcome the challenge for sure.

Bump. Who's got questions? Cause I got answers. Let's talk about wrestling, the fed, pokemon, sports, whatever else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back