Proposal

I've red two or three posts in the last couple of days. That's a big increase over my zero reps over a couple months rate that I normally rep out.

Allowing the amount of rep given in a 24 hour period. I have seen about 5 posts that I wanted to rep today. Seems like a decent idea, as someone who is beginning to see some great stuff on the forums, I would like to spread rep love to those deserving.

First person to ruin this by saying that Rep means nothing gets red repped... in 24 hours.

I actually believe very heavily in rep and post count. Shows your levels of activity and respect or entertainment factor.

I approve of that. Full rep bars after 200 posts indicates too much rep in here. I had to wait to 700 because I didn't post in here much. I'm bitter

You have the power, check any of the SFAC members, and see the last time one of them got rep in the SFAC. Or even when they went in there. Its just me and Showtime.

I don't want rep badly. I said that no one gets rep in their. You know why you got red rep. I give it to where it is deserved. Furthermore, how does giving red rep make someone who wanted rep a hypocrite? You can want something, and still take it away from someone else. Example. If I wanted a English Bulldog, I could seek to acquire one and in the mean time, run over yours with a ride on lawn mower. Does not make me a hypocrite... though according to some posters, you were given the power to change the definition of words.

So Rusty, what is a hypocrite, give me the definition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back