Post Royal Rumble Raw - 1/27/14 - RTWM Begins

Actually, Zeb was shouting at Swagger. I could see Swagger with Hogan vs Cesaro with Zeb more. Although I think the roles should be the other way around due to Cesaro's offence gaining pops but the WWE probably thinks its fans will more than likely get behind a born and bred American as a face more.

Noticeably F.A.T. said:
That was pretty solid.

It was. They smartly kept Rey out of most of the match. He's getting a little rough to watch work.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Swagger had an outstanding face turn opportunity in 2010(?) against Michael Cole. It would've been a good turn. Same with against Cesaro when he was US Champ.

Disagree on the second. Swagger wouldn't have gotten as much of a pop as Cesaro didn't have that much heat behind him. Him turning on Cole would definitely have boosted him if a face turn had been done.

It was. They smartly kept Rey out of most of the match. He's getting a little rough to watch work.

He's...I mean...it's just that...oh shit, I got nothing. I re-watched that Halloween Havoc match he had against Eddie back in 97. Rey was incredible. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the last moments I get to see Rey wrestle, even if it's not up to par with what his past was.

El Terrible said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

He's...I mean...it's just that...oh shit, I got nothing. I re-watched that Halloween Havoc match he had against Eddie back in 97. Rey was incredible. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the last moments I get to see Rey wrestle, even if it's not up to par with what his past was.

I agree about watching what's left. He's beat in this tag team. Camacho is great as Sin Cara and can do most of the work and let Rey just hit his famous spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back