Post Royal Rumble Raw - 1/27/14 - RTWM Begins

Oh no, they're using Kid Rock again for a Wrestlemania song. If he performs at Wrestlemania again, I just might go out like the man pictured in my sig did.

Galvatron said:
Oh no, they're using Kid Rock again for a Wrestlemania song. If he performs at Wrestlemania again, I just might go out like the man pictured in my sig did.

What if Taker wants to come back this year as the American Badass.....

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

How long are they going to have him carry both belts? After TLC it should have just been one, right?

Galvatron said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

What if Taker wants to come back this year as the American Badass.....

I think I'm one of the few people that would actually like biker Taker back one more time.

I'd like it too. That's what he is like in real life just let him do him.

Does anyone know why Brad Maddox was stuck being a on screen personality rather than a wrestler? Just out of curiosity.

Dream said:
Does anyone know why Brad Maddox was stuck being a on screen personality rather than a wrestler? Just out of curiosity.

He plays a great lackey, so they ran with it is what it seems like.

I really don't get the hate on Batista. Obviously last night he was booed because everyone wanted DB. But I don't know why people bash him. Dude at least signed a two year contract.

He is better heel though. THey might as well run with it now.

There's no such thing as a dominant face. It's always about the struggle. He fits much better as a heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back