[Official] Stormtrooper vs The World Thread

I missed this:

Dave, you are truly the Vincent Van Gogh of the crayon box. I like how you accurately depicted Hulk Hogan's skin colors, as the lighter tones speak to his light side, as back in his early WWF days he was more innocent than he is now. He hadn't crushed too many careers yet or run too many businesses into the ground.

And Stormtrooper's bitching is making me wish I voted Edge. And that picture makes me wish I voted for Edge as well.

I didn't draw it, my friend. I just pinched it off of Google.

DirtyJosé;2959112 said:
Be fair; he's been called out on his attitude long LONG before Coco ever caught his scent. He is, near single handedly, why many people avoid the sports threads.

I remember Crock and Angel mentioning this. I remember thinking how could he be so shitty when he had so much light green rep. Oh the naivity!

All that changed when I met Sully.

P.S The next person to say Be nice to Sully is Donkey Dong!

DirtyJosé;2959210 said:
Once again, the need and desire to be "right" on an internet forum supersedes his word and his integrity.
I fucking corrected the person, who wrongly said something. There's nothing wrong with that.

Look, I get you don't like me, fine, I really don't give a shit. But seriously, you don't need to call me out on virtually everything, especially when I was correct.

Well of course he's gonna be prick, every one keeps poking him with the stick eventually he's gonna snap and he did, tbh I still like Stormy, and think if everyone would just leave him alone eventually he'd calm the fuck down and wouldn't be such an angry dickwad, though for that to happen he may just need to step away from the forums for a few days and just let things blow over
This.
Stormtrooper, you're a good dude, but you do get worked up over everything, and this thread was meant to rile you up further. I think sometimes you need to sit back, chill, watch a funny movie or something, and not let shit get to you. Play some video games, read a book, go for a walk. Just cool down a bit, come back, and try not to be confrontational, even if you disagree with someone. And this applies to everyone, really. Some things are worth getting worked up over. Some things aren't. We need to use our judgment - or even get some help from someone else - to tell the difference.

In conclusion:
trollthreads.jpg
Also this.

I love all of you, especially you, Jose, but maaaaan.

I merged 3 "Stormtrooper is being a twat waffle" threads into this one total combined "Stormtrooper is a Twat Waffle with butter and syrup and fresh warm fruit compote" thread. KB may feel free to unmerge them if he sees fit (or if he prefers pancakes) but it made sense to me...

I fucking corrected the person, who wrongly said something. There's nothing wrong with that.

And again...

DirtyJosé;2959210 said:
Once again, the need and desire to be "right" on an internet forum supersedes his word and his integrity.

Look, I get you don't like me,

Not when you are dick, no, but otherwise untrue. I've sent you my fair share of green rep in the past.

fine, I really don't give a shit. But seriously, you don't need to call me out on virtually everything, especially when I was correct.

And you don't need to address every single statement made about you in effort to always be right. See that? That right there? That's why you're being such a prick lately. If you just learned how to let shit go and not be so obsessive about always being right, this would be a non-issue. It's ok. You can walk away. That's the biggest misconception in this place, that one HAS to defend themselves at all costs.

I merged 3 "Stormtrooper is being a twat waffle" threads into this one total combined "Stormtrooper is a Twat Waffle with butter and syrup and fresh warm fruit compote" thread. KB may feel free to unmerge them if he sees fit (or if he prefers pancakes) but it made sense to me...

And now you got me jonesing for some waffles. Thanks.

As long as you don't merge the threads on my haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back