I wanna know exactly what the fuck was wrong with this thread.

I was wondering why a thread was made. I thought it was a request and I didn't know why it wasn't put in my request thread. After reading it I didn't have a problem at all with it. If he would have posted it in my request thread that would have been alright, but likely would have got lost in the shuffle as I've been swamped with requests lately. And since I don't have a actual showcase in the main section it made sense to just make a thread about it. No harm no foul. It would have worked as a spam post, but Sully did a great job at critique and since that sig itself didn't have a specific thread he gave it one. The overreaction was a bit unnecessary, but that happens all the time on the internet. Cause ya know, people can play badass while hiding behind a keyboard.

I have never seen sully as the killing type. He always seemed like the type who would rape/torture but let them live so they have to suffer through reliving the memories, and the psychological issues that come with that.

I have never seen sully as the killing type. He always seemed like the type who would rape/torture but let them live so they have to suffer through reliving the memories, and the psychological issues that come with that.

I had a nice good paragraph written up in response to this, but I figured it could be used as ammo in arguments later on about me..so I decided not to. :lmao:

It was a nonspam thread and would have been a perfectly fine post if Theo had a Showcase thread. There was no problem with your thread. In fact, I was going to green rep you for it but never got around to it.

Milenko, shut the FUCK UP when you don't know what you're talking about.

Who red repped you, Sully?

It was a nonspam thread and would have been a perfectly fine post if Theo had a Showcase thread. There was no problem with your thread. In fact, I was going to green rep you for it but never got around to it.

Milenko, shut the FUCK UP when you don't know what you're talking about.

Who red repped you, Sully?
Stick is still up your ass isn't it?

You were going to green rep Sully, Doc?

Hmmm, maybe you're one of those rape/torture types as well...

Stick is still up your ass isn't it?

No! Just because you say something stupid and I call you out on it doesn't mean I have a stick up my ass or a sandy vagina or what-have-you. People are allowed to call one another out on bullshit, and the bullshit in this thread was ridiculous.

I am the Graphics mod. I enforce the rules in that section. His thread was perfectly acceptable and not spam in any way. It would have been an acceptable post if Theo had a Showcase thread, but since he doesn't Sully had no choice but to post it in the main section.

Now, be off with you.

You were going to green rep Sully, Doc?

Hmmm, maybe you're one of those rape/torture types as well...
;)

I wouldnt have posted a new thread for it, but if you liked it then of course you should thank him for it and tell him why. It certainly isnt spam. Compared to some of the crap that we in the wrestling and NWS, this is nothing.

Doc talked to me quite a few times on MSN awhile back, I guess he can consider that torture. :p

It was me and Sully I apologize for it. I was having a bad day. I regretted it after i had done it. I was going to a funeral that day and was upset. I apologize for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back