What The Mother-Fucking Fuck?!

I had no interest in going to them, I was hoping they'd venture over here. I'd get a kick out of destroyed a few children's psyche.

I don't have a lot going on right now.

There is simply no need to invade them anyway.

We are the best forum around and that forum is a fucking atrocity. Seriously, one of the worst I have ever been on. We should just be happy that we are continually better than all of them.

No kidding. Every time I log in and read a few threads here, I learn something new. That is a fact. I highly doubt I will learn anything on that board.

I'm the Godfather 1999 and yes i did come in here as a result of that.One of you admins in here,The Doc had the courtesy to come over to the Universe page to clear up the situation so i felt i would be unfair of me not to return the favour and extend my apologies for what in fairness was stupid on my part as i should never have believed someone from here wanted to start a war on the internet.You all seem to have a good site here with good moderators so i would like to extend my apologies to ye and maybe join in in some of the conversations here if allowed.
And of course i'm more than willingn to abide by any rules ye enforce here as this whole mess would never have happened if the moderators on the WWE Universe payed more attention to the forums over there .

I'm the Godfather 1999 and yes i did come in here as a result of that.One of you admins in here,The Doc had the courtesy to come over to the Universe page to clear up the situation so i felt i would be unfair of me not to return the favour and extend my apologies for what in fairness was stupid on my part as i should never have believed someone from here wanted to start a war on the internet.You all seem to have a good site here with good moderators so i would like to extend my apologies to ye and maybe join in in some of the conversations here if allowed.
And of course i'm more than willingn to abide by any rules ye enforce here as this whole mess would never have happened if the moderators on the WWE Universe payed more attention to the forums over there .

Wow. That's mighty big of you, and I'll be one of the first to welcome you. Just don't be a douche.

Good to hear we got that all sorted out mate. :) Hope you enjoy your time here.

Very glad to see this doesn't have to turn into some childish flamewar, your post is very much appreciated from myself and the rest of the staff here. Thanks for the taking the time to come over and extend an olive branch, you're more than welcome to stick around and post here if you'd like.

Hopefully that squashes this silly little thing now.

*clap clap clap*

Thanks for the welcome and no im not a douche.Im a wrestling fan with the bones of 20 years who enjoys to talk about it in a civilised manner . to be fair to the universe it was once a good forum with alot of good posters.They just got fed up of the constant trolling and left ,probably for places like this where mods control any train wrecks from getting out of hand .

Hey. Welcome too the forums and enjoy your stay.

Hey any man that has a picture of the greatest submission wresler in the world choking out Justin Roberts is ok by me.Only problem i have with the whole thing is the fact it wasn't Micheal Cole that tie was wrapped around

Yeah, it was you I sent the PM to, huh?

Well, I am glad you found your way here from the Complaint Thread... :D

But yeah, thanks for being courteous enough to post a good post in here.

You are very welcome here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back