Name some of the toughest mother fuckers in THA CAGE!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
That's right maggots, you hurd me. Name who you think some of the toughest mother fuckers you've seen in the cage are.

I'm automatically out, since I'm a given and I don't wanna see thread upon thread of my name. But other then me, add anyone you think is among the toughest in the cage.

Level of toughness is all up to you so try and have fun with this. But also try to be accurate, really don't wanna see *****es being mentioned here.

Remeber, tough means more then just talking a big game. There are a lot of tought, durable sons of bitches here people wouldn't even know about. I've seen it with my own eyes, a lot of potential within a lot of you.

Anyway, who among you is the toughest?

That's right maggots, you hurd me. Name who you think some of the toughest mother fuckers you've seen in the cage are.

I'm automatically out, since I'm a given and I don't wanna see thread upon thread of my name. But other then me, add anyone you think is among the toughest in the cage.

Level of toughness is all up to you so try and have fun with this. But also try to be accurate, really don't wanna see *****es being mentioned here.

Remeber, tough means more then just talking a big game. There are a lot of tought, durable sons of bitches here people wouldn't even know about. I've seen it with my own eyes, a lot of potential within a lot of you.

heh-heh-heh-cool-story-bro-huh.jpg

OP_is_a_fag_simpsons.png

So does anyone not realize how ridiculously easy it is to open a bunch of spoiler tags, WITHOUT the quote button? tab enter tab enter tab enter tab enter etc.

I don't believe I "hurd" you correctly. I never heard of a poster named "Remeber". I don't remember seeing his name on the members list. And whoever "tought" you English sucks. Monkey balls. With bull semen. You should feel embarrassed that a damn spic is correcting your lousy ass. Which apparently was taught English by one very perverted human being.

While I'm at it, I'll throw DirtyJosé's name on the hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back