[Official] Stormtrooper vs The World Thread

And that's where our Stormpooper excels.

But crusty jokes apart, I take his side on the 9/11 thing. Even if I believe it maybe an inside job, he does have full right to believe otherwise. I mean he is as right or wrong as us here.

I don't even recall him taking a side. Well, other than "Don't make jokes about terrorist attacks."

DirtyJosé;2959010 said:
Again, no one ever said he couldn't.

ST has been a prick for months now, and this is just the tipping point that gives us our seasonal member meltdown. It's not about the red rep, or hating Coco. This is entirely about ST's attitude, and everyone else's freedom to call him out on it as much as he has the freedom to whine.

Well of course he's gonna be prick, every one keeps poking him with the stick eventually he's gonna snap and he did, tbh I still like Stormy, and think if everyone would just leave him alone eventually he'd calm the fuck down and wouldn't be such an angry dickwad, though for that to happen he may just need to step away from the forums for a few days and just let things blow over

But crusty jokes apart, I take his side on the 9/11 thing. Even if I believe it maybe an inside job, he does have full right to believe otherwise. I mean he is as right or wrong as us here.

Yup. And I even understand getting offended. And the red rep. But to try and argue with others that he is a better person because he got offended by it? Nope.

Too true. Thank you, Edge. Thanks for winning the World Heavyweight Championship as a face and giving us that awesome moment. Also, thanks for defeating Undertaker and Ric Flair in that same match type.

DirtyJosé;2959059 said:
Yup. And I even understand getting offended. And the red rep. But to try and argue with others that he is a better person because he got offended by it? Nope.

Well if he did that, then I'm the Charlie here.

But I gotta say,a lotta people shit on him and he gets my automatic empathy.

Well of course he's gonna be prick, every only keeps poking him with the stick eventually he's gonna snap and he did, tbh I still like Stormy, and think if everyone would just leave him alone eventually he'd calm the fuck down and wouldn't be such an angry dickwad, though for that to happen he may just need to step away from the forums for a few days and just let things blow over

Pretty much I agree with this. He did something ******* (can't remember what but we all do) everyone jumped on him for it and it's obvious he has the fuck it i'll be a cunt back attitude.

See, I don't get that. For every one person I've seen give him a hard time, I see a Doc or a Justin speak up and be like "Dude, yo, don't let it get to you".

If he had listened to them, and had quit acting like getting trolled by Coco is a crime against humanity, none of this shit would've happend. I hope he goes and finds a quiet corner to sit in and get over this.

Dave, you are truly the Vincent Van Gogh of the crayon box. I like how you accurately depicted Hulk Hogan's skin colors, as the lighter tones speak to his light side, as back in his early WWF days he was more innocent than he is now. He hadn't crushed too many careers yet or run too many businesses into the ground.

And Stormtrooper's bitching is making me wish I voted Edge. And that picture makes me wish I voted for Edge as well.

DirtyJosé;2959081 said:
See, I don't get that. For every one person I've seen give him a hard time, I see a Doc or a Justin speak up and be like "Dude, yo, don't let it get to you".

If he had listened to them, and had quit acting like getting trolled by Coco is a crime against humanity, none of this shit would've happend. I hope he goes and finds a quiet corner to sit in and get over this.

I wish he would listen and calm the hell down, just cause I don't want to see him get banned over something so incredibly fucking stupid, that being said I also wish people like Coco would stop making all these stupid fucking troll threads and being a complete asshole, however I don't see that happening anytime soon

DirtyJosé;2959081 said:

Is it that difficult? I remember calling Coco redundant in his thread making at one point. But I slap a mighty one and laugh at his posts usually(SNS still has him beat in one liners, so does Doug actually but not the same way).

His humor is not for everyone. And Bah Gawd! has anyone else seen him post like a newbie when talking to Wicked Valentine. Yes I know I'm gossiping.

Coming back to ST, don't know the guy, comes across as someone who has a stilted head with a straight cap on. Take it as you read it. Seems alright.
It's not the guy who's the funniest that's right.

Be fair; he's been called out on his attitude long LONG before Coco ever caught his scent. He is, near single handedly, why many people avoid the sports threads.

Dave, you are truly the Vincent Van Gogh of the crayon box. I like how you accurately depicted Hulk Hogan's skin colors, as the lighter tones speak to his light side, as back in his early WWF days he was more innocent than he is now. He hadn't crushed too many careers yet or run too many businesses into the ground.

And Stormtrooper's bitching is making me wish I voted Edge. And that picture makes me wish I voted for Edge as well.

Meh, I'd still vote Hogan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back