[Official] Stormtrooper vs The World Thread

Hey, something had to get him off of mentioning TM.

Really though, we can have our disagreements and still be civil. I don't care about people not liking each other. I like ZeroVX and Shattered Dreams, for fuck's sake (and boy, won't they be happy to see themselves mentioned in the same breath like that!). Some people don't like me, and I'm more than happy to admit that it's partially my own fault (or sometimes more). And that's the kicker here: I sympathize to a degree, but it's difficult to when the gut reaction is "This can't possibly be because of the way I act, everyone must be stupid".

That, and the Hogan thing. That was pretty dumb.

And with that, I'm done.

So Coco joins me on Stormy's extremely long ignore list. I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again. I find the ignore list pointless, and my curiosity forces me to view the post anyways. It does hide rep from that poster though, that is a bit useful for my self esteem until the rep goes away. I've put Macca on the ignore list...about 3 times. Always ends up getting off.

And Jglass....I too am baffled at how big my rep bar is. About 133 more points, and I get a full bar. After that I'll be focusing on non-spam posts. And I see Coco has put one of my posts in his sig. I'm flattered. Coco was the first one to sig quote me too...I believe the post had something along the lines of "No, I'll probably be thinking "Wow, her pussy is even smaller then her mom's!" Wow....if guys like Stormtrooper and others think I'm fucked up now...you should've been there for my early days...You have to admit, I improved a shit ton compared to the old "There is this girl" thread.

On second thought, I'm going to quit talking about that..it's making my stomach kinda sick,.

DirtyJosé;2959734 said:
I like ZeroVX and Shattered Dreams, for fuck's sake (and boy, won't they be happy to see themselves mentioned in the same breath like that!).

You have made a powerful enemy this day.

I personally don't understand it, I've been red repped by plenty of people for my disagreements with T-Digs and Mr Sexy. At the end of the day, though, both of us at least respect each others' posting abilities and viewpoints.

T-Digs and I have had pretty heated debates. Same with Mr. Sexy. I don't think I've ever, though, stooped to a flame-war level with anyone on this site. I generally stick to my points and argue them until I'm blue in the face.

Sometimes, this is actually worse than name-calling, troll jobbing, and flame wars. I try to see their points of view as best I can. I've conceded a couple points to both those gentleman.

People can red-rep me all the want. At the end of the day, as long as I'm not infracted for site rules, or placed in prison, I don't care what people think of my stances and points of view.

I'd rather argue my points logically and state my views, as best I can, and be red-repped than to lower myself to a name-calling and insult war.

I haven't spent 8 plus years in college and graduate school for my best argument to be "you're a fucking piece of shit."

My advice, who cares? Let 'em red rep ya.

Let's not get carried away with the Yoda stuff. Were I actually a imparting wisdom in the Star Wars universe, I'd be a Sith Lord before some pansy ass Jedi.

That hug is still on the table Stormy.
I'll take it, I don't think I noticed it the first time.
I'm prolly alone here but I didn't mind Siddy at all
Yeah, I never agreed with him, but didn't have that much interaction with him at first. Then he spam infracted me for something that wasn't even close to spam, and then I noticed that he was not a very good person, and I grew to despise him.

263063144.jpg

Please stop playing the victim in your spat with xfear. Fuckin' hell, man. You went off in the LD (for no reason), own up to it.

Because this was incredibly necessary.

Stormy does need to chill more, he gets really worked up. Love the guy though.

If he wants to play the victim, we should give him something to feel victimized about. Obviously. I vote for a Turkish revenge.

I could have PM'd him, but meh.

He can be awesome, but Jesus, he makes it look like LDs are the worst thing ever. Apparently, people attack his opinion... Isn't that the point of the forum. If you don't like it, just don't post there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back