NFL Week 12 LD

The best DE prospects are all 34 DE's. The only Pass Rusher I know of coming out that's worth a damn is Ayers and he's projected as a 34 OLB. AJ Green, Luck, and Ingram are kinda the "big three" out their right now while someone might fall in love with Cam Cameron.

Maybe they'll fall in love with Dareus. You've got Brown who could develop an I cannot name a single DT on the team. Doubt they want a CB either. Course, who knows what the draft boards will look like come April.

The best DE prospects are all 34 DE's. The only Pass Rusher I know of coming out that's worth a damn is Ayers and he's projected as a 34 OLB. AJ Green, Luck, and Ingram are kinda the "big three" out their right now while someone might fall in love with Cam Cameron.

Maybe they'll fall in love with Dareus. You've got Brown who could develop an I cannot name a single DT on the team. Doubt they want a CB either. Course, who knows what the draft boards will look like come April.

Ingram is a mid first rounder and Green may sneak in the top ten but definitely not top 5. That's more because of the position they play rather then their talent. The top three DE prospects are all accustomed to or very capable of playing in the 4-3 so I'm not exactly sure where you're getting the fact they are 3-4 guys from. The Panthers best bet is to take Marcell Dareus, DT out of Alabama. They need a big man in the middle of the line and he is the best available.

Agreed. However, it's nearly impossible to trade down in the draft. This year might be the best chance, since Draft people are supposedly grading Andrew Luck as high as anyone since Peyton Manning.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest in saying this. I would not put it past Carolina to swerve and take a "Peyton clone" in hopes of upgrading the situation. But to be hopeful, I'd rather they didn't.

From what I understand, they (CAR) seriously aren't as impressed by Clausen; but due to lack of options they haven't given up yet on him. And I think it shows you something when they sign, then start, Brian St. Pierre over their 6th round pick - Tony Pike.

Still, Clausen was projected to be the "most NFL ready" out of ALL QB's coming out of the draft this year. And so far, McCoy is shining in Cleveland; and Bradford has flatout been amazing. Tebow is even proving some worth, for what little he's being used. Clausen is simply getting a raw deal with little to nothing to work with.

If you can't trade down, you don't want to draft a WR first overall... I can't recall the last time that worked out. What's the Left Tackle situation like? Or a Pass Rushing Defensive End.

Jeff Otah & Jordan Gross, arguably the best OL-ends there are. Otah has been banged up all year; I'm almost sure he went on IR a couple weeks back as well. He should be solid and ready to roll next year.

And keep this in mind. We shifted some Guards around last year, and our Center is Kalil (good center). Last year, we were one of the top rushing teams in the league - with just a just as crappy WR core. It was Otah who obviously made the difference when rushing to that side.

As for DE's.. Charles Johnson is better than people give him credit for. He's no Peppers, but he's better than some other starters in the league. Everette Brown, believe it or not, is still not a full-time starter. Opposite Charles Johnson is Tyler Brayton. (former Raider, who's once again become something better than expected, but still nothing great)

IF we do anything, my best bet is we'll tie up the DT spot in which we have roughly noone at. Or possibly another hybrid that can go DE/DT.

I'm not surprised Claussen was a bit rattled when he first came in. He's a kid still, and he was put in a no-win situation by QBing a bad team.

Exactly. But once Carolina's season is over, and John Fox is gone.. (even with as much as the players, from what rumors are claiming, are pushing for his return) will the new Head Coach even WANT Clausen, or will he push for someone else?

Carolina was in-talks with Philly over getting Vick before he became a starter for them. I wouldn't doubt we could still be in talks of perhaps getting Kolb now, or maybe even still Vick if he doesn't re-sign with them. Vick has went on record as saying he wants to be a Panther - simply so he can play Atlanta twice a year. :lmao:

Justin's right on point. He knowingly does something that will knowingly get him fined/suspended and he knowingly intentionally does it anyway. I'm knowingly going to call him a fucking cheapshot artist, since that's what he is, and I'm KNOWINGLY going to say that he should and will be fined, and better be suspended, since he is not only risking the very lives of the opposing players, but his own as well.

Bingo.

it's not hitting hard. It's leading with the helmet. As I and the NFL have said about 234978234780930982692129818027349876342523892398908751651965 times, you can hit someone hard and do it legally. Harrison doesn't do that. He leads with his head, which WILL cause SERIOUS, POTENTIALLY LIFE-THREATENING INJURY. Hence the flags/fines/hopeful suspensions.

Yes it DOES matter, dumbass. Again. LEADING WITH THE FUCKING HELMET IS POTENTIALLY FUCKING FATAL. THE NFL DOESN'T WANT SOMEONE DYING ON THE FUCKING FIELD BECAUSE OF A COMPLETELY ILLEGAL AND SENSELESS ACT OF VIOLENCE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL, YOU STUPID PIECE OF DONKEY SHIT.

That's what he is gonna get suspended for this week. Leading with the helmet, and not only leading with the helmet, but connecting helmet to helmet. Last week the commentator said it was for driving him to the ground, which is a penalty in the NFL, and is called against every player that does it. Your supposed to take the defenseless passer, wrap him up, and fall to the ground with him. Harrison hit and drove him to the ground. That's pretty cut and dry to me (and anyone with a third of a brain). I guess I understand why you don't get it though, being that you're a fucking ****** and all.

BIG FONT!!! BIG FONT!!!! BIG FONT!!!!

Point me to where I said everyone is saying it'll be a blowout. I never once did. All I said is that everyone is saying that New England is gonna win, and no one is giving the Jets a chance at winning. That doesn't mean blowout.

All I want is for people to admit that this is a competitive game. It seems everyone is picking the Pats and not giving the Jets a chance, which is a load of shit, and even those saying that know it.

Admit that it will be a competitive game = people thinking its a blowout.

And time for the worst MNF game of the season, unless these two teams somehow rack up the points.

Lulz, not a good sign when Anderson throws and Tirico goes: "Anderson throws.....somewhere".

Fuck you Anderson, you're costing me the top record in my fantasy league. Throw it to Fitz, I don't care if it's 3 yards, a catch is a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back