Justin_Cooper.png

9uWiUmJ.gif

dbFAKef.gif

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The lights go off in the arena as the music of Wren hits.

Copeland: An unexpected start to the show.

Cohen: Exactly Seabass, she should be on Ascension this week. Plus what's she going to say? Nothing, likely.

Copeland: I assume she's reiterating what she said last week. Let's take a look a few weeks ago when she defeated Titus Avison on Meltdown:

Meltdown 139 said:
Titus sits in the corner, looking on. Not at all pleased. Downright angry. He gets down and knees Wren in the gut and goes for the Tit Drop, but Wren avoids it. Titus bounces off the mat, right on his tail-bone, dramatically selling the impact of his fall. Wren looks over him, Titus look up to her. Not at all happy with how this match has gone, Titus simply looses his patience. And hits a low blow.

Copeland: Is Titus trying to get himself disqualified? What's he doing?

Cohen: I think his patience may have run thin.

Titus looks at the referee, expecting a call to be made but he doesn't seem to know what to do. Titus' arm, trapped between Wrens legs, she's not letting it go. She hits a trio of forearm shots at Titus, grabs the trapped arm and hits a Wrist-clutch Exploder. She quickly goes up the ropes and flies, connecting the Skytwister Press. From East With Love. The crowd reacts greatly to it, Wren makes the cover, 1............. 2.............. 3!!!

Here is your winner, WREEE~EN!!

Copeland: Oh my God! What an upset!! That is without a doubt, the biggest win of Wren's life! A hard fought victory, never giving up!!

Cohen: I cannot believe this at all!

Cohen: Yes but can she do it twice on a night? I doubt it.

The spotlight comes on and you can see Wren, however something seems a bit off. Either way a loud Wren chant breaks out.

Copeland: She's....not moving?

The lights come on to the arena to reveal it's not Wren but a cardboard cut out being carried by non other than...

Cohen: Ah yes! Our Champion is here.

A not my champ chant breaks out as Titus Avison carries the cardboard cut-out of Wren to the ring.

Once in the ring Titus is handed a microphone and sets Wren pride of place in the centre.

Copeland: After 10 years he still fails to surprise me.

Titus: Ladies and Gentlemen of Denver, I need no introduction but for 595 days I have been YOUR EURASIAN CHAMPION.

The crowd boo heavily but Titus jumps up in celebration with a lap around the ring celebrating to himself.

Titus: Now I am here to introduce you to my opponent for Gold Rush. Her name is Wren, and she's very shy.

Titus makes a face like a child being shy and then holds the microphone to the cut-out, nothing is said.

Titus: So Wren, how do you feel about our match? Stay quiet if you think you will lose.

The cut-out obviously does not reply as the crowd boo again. Titus chuckles to himself.

Titus: Say Wren, stay silent if you want to go on a date with Randy Studd.

Again silence.

Titus: Well done Randy. I got you a date, but I'll see you in the ring later tonight.

The crowd are really not liking Avison and starts a “Titus fears Wren” chant.

Titus: Now now, let's not get silly Broncos. So Wren, please stay silent if you wish for me to show the full crowd what you look like unmasked!

Titus goes towards the cardboard cut-out and begins to pull at the face, it's obvious that the mask is stuck on with Velcro.

The crowd suddenly start to cheer and Avison and the camera turn to the turnbuckle to reveal Wren. She walks down to the ring with purpose. Titus throws the cardboard cut-out in her general direction and exits the ring at the other side.

Titus: SECURITY! SECURITY! She's not even on this show this week. Get rid of her!

Copeland: What a coward.

Cohen: Oh come on, he'd have done the same if it was Tony Manicni who came down because he's also on Ascension. Just cementing the shows.

The security come down to ringside and Wren agrees to leave with them without security forcing her back.

The Titus fears Wren chants start up again as Titus enters the ring.

Titus: Records, my friends, are supposed to be broken. Like that time when the Denver Broncos had lost four Superbowls but then in 1997 they won! Victorious! Heroes!

The crowd aren't too sure how to react to this with a mixture of applause and boos.

Titus: Just like me, I was written off. A Five time Oscar Winner. A former Elite Openweight champions. A two time World Champion. YOUR EurAsian champion! They said I couldn't do it. That the reign of you know who could not be overtaken. I have beaten him in the amount of days I've held this for. I've beaten him in the amount of defenses I had and now I am officially the longest champion in fed history by the amount of shows I held it for.

So with that and my 10 year anniversary in mind I've decided to do something special. With the lack of Vance Bateman I have decided that tonight will be....

Titus points up and a banner drops down “Titus Avison appreciation night” balloons fall down to the ring with confetti. The crowd are livid.

Cohen: Yes! Seabass did you see that?! Finally.

Copeland: I said it earlier, he never fails to surprise me.

Titus: So let's go back, the year is 2007 and I am in WZCW. The thing is I took it by the horns and decided to run with it. Brick by brick by brick I built this city and it's for that reason you need to appreciate me. I. Built. This. City.

Titus freezes in the ring at this familiar music and drops his microphone in shock.

Cohen: No! Not him.

Copeland: The only man to have a bigger ego than Titus and by goodness I am glad to see him.

The music plays, half the crowd cheer knowing who it is. An “Assassin” chant starts to fill the arena.

A Ferrari pulls through the side of the ramp. The music keeps playing as the chant gets louder. A well known figure steps outside the car and the place goes nuts.

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...Chuck Myles!

Myles: Now now, we all know who built this “city” and it definitely wasn't you.

The crowd eat every word that Myles says as he makes his way to the ring.

Titus: What, the hell, are you doing in MY ring? SECURITY!

Myles: Your ring? Titus, have you gotten too big for your boots? You'll find this is my ring.

Titus: How?

Myles: I thought you'd never ask. See I was sitting in Cancun enjoying myself and I got a phone call. It was Mr. Banks, he notified me that Vance Bateman was out of action. He offered me a substantial sum of money to return as General Manager of Meltdown. So here I am, right here in Denver!

Titus stomps round the ring like a petulant child.

Titus: But this is my night!

Myles: Not any more. Titus Avison appreciation night is cancelled. Get out my ring and get ready for your match tonight.

The crowd start laughing as Avison storms out. As he's walking out a team of janitors rush down to clean the ring. The banner falls to the floor. Myles is stood in the ring with Titus now at the top by the entrance.

Myles: My first act as General Manager? At the WZCW 10 year anniversary show we'll be bringing back King For A Day.

The crowd pop heavily at this.

Myles: Qualifiers will be announced in due course but this will be with a twist. The winner of King For A Day can go for ANY title they wish including the World title!

The crowd pop again as the camera catches Titus storming off backstage he says to the camera “At least he didn't steal my cake”.

Cohen: Well aside from ruining Titus' night King For a Day is a huge welcome back to WZCW.

Copeland: Not only that but Bateman has been replaced as General Manager by Chuck Myles. A huge start to Meltdown already!

Myles: I'm back!

We're back from commercial break and in the ring is Bandit.

Harrys: The following match is a Deadwood match scheduled for one fall. In the ring from Cincinnati, Ohio weighing 289 pounds... Bandit!

Copeland: Literally no reaction from the crowd there, you could hear a mouse fart.

Cohen: Yes, it was a mouse.

Copeland: Huge match for both men tonight with their jobs on the line.

Cohen: With Myles back it doesn't bode well for either competitor.

As the bells hit the lights go dark, before green lights begin pulsating to the beat of the song, the letters L-O-G-A-N slowly appear on the video screen. At roughly 30 seconds in, we see Richard Goldman strut out with a big smile on his face as he stops at the ramp and turns towards the now emerging Logan McAllister.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 275 pounds and being accompanied by Richard Goldman... The Son of Boston, Logan McAllister!!

Logan rushes the ring as referee Kaite Shephard calls for the bell. Logan goes straight to Bandit and hits the end of days. Logan covers Bandit 1...2...3!

Copeland: Well that was unexpected! Do we have a new Logan McAllister?

Cohen: Either way Bandit is outta here!

Harrys: The winner of this match by pinfall...Logan McAllister!

And now a break from our regularly scheduled programming...

A boudoir with a four poster bed appears with the screen ident 'Randy Studd's Guide to Love' in curly, cursive writing as gentle jazz plays in the background.

We pan around the four poster bed to see Randy Studd in the prone position, wearing nothing but a velour dressing gown that barely covers his lower body, but does so enough that we can air this. He is surrounded by candles and there is dark ambient lighting as a result.

Studd: Well, good evening, lovers. Or should I say wannabe lovers.

He laughs at his own joke.

Studd: A lot of people ask me, "Randy, how do you do it?" And the answer is simple. I have a system. Lot's of people say to me then "tell us, tell us your system". And you know what I do?

A pause for effect. As Studd admires his own reflection in a bedside mirror.

Studd: I laugh in their ugly faces. See being as beautiful as me is a full time job. Being a lover like I am is more than a full time job, which is why I have to double up on the ladies sometimes, if you know what I'm saying.

He winks at the camera.

Studd: But the thing is even with all of that action the women still want more. They still want to be with the bona fide Studd with his certified D. But I just don't have the time. So, I thought whilst I wined and dined at the top table I'd give enough crumbs to the disgusting, fat, lazy slobs so that they can pick off the scraps, I could take home the choice cuts.

Studd takes time to again admire his reflection, this time stroking his face as he does so.

Studd: So here is love tip number 1 from the Studdmeister general.

It's a well known fact that women play with their hair when they are interested in sealing the deal. I believe a great philosopher once wrote about it.

This used to be the manner in which you could be sure that the object of your affection could be the object of your erection. But now it's ruined because women know that they do this.

So what you've got to do is subvert it. You've got to get them to play with their hair themselves and then they'll think 'oh, I must like this guy'. The way to do this is to take them on a date to the park for a picnic. All you've got to do then is accidentally on purpose spill your 'water' on her hair. She will see this as a playful waterfight and fight back.

It will be a fun frolic, especially if she has a white top on, but the secret is that you've laced your water with sugar. Soon enough a few ants will come and walk on her hair. Naturally, her reaction will be to scratch, but embarrassment won't let her do that, so she'll just start twiddling her hair and then realise the inevitable: she loves you.

Studd gives the camera a smug look of pride.

Studd: Now if you'll excuse me...

The door knocks

Studd: ...I'm expecting company.

The door knocks again. Studd continues to look coyly into the camera as the screen fades to black. Just before it's completely black, the sound of a muffled voice behind the closed door can vaguely audibly be heard saying 'housekeeping'.

Copeland: Let's take a look at what happened last week when Vox tried to raise some money.

The scene cuts to Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas. Vox is in the shop and standing behind the counter is Rick Harrison.

Rick: So tell me what you got man.

Vox opens up his briefcase to unveil tons of wood.

Vox: Have you heard of WZCW?

Rick: Oh huge fan, I knew I'd seen you somewhere before. You're Vox, right?

Vox: That's correct Sir.

Rick: You know some of the staff thought you were Bono when you came in.

Vox: I get that a lot.

Rick laughs in his trademark chuckle.

Rick: So what is this?

Vox: So I'm trying to sell this to raise money for the orphans, it's a WZCW table. Not just any table though, it's the most famous table in WZCW history!

Rick: Oh the one Vis Imperium were put through at Unscripted?

Vox: No it was the one Logan McAllister fell through last week.

Rick laughs again.

Rick: I'll give you $5.

Vox: Man, I need more money than that. How about $7.50?

Rick: I'll give you $4.

Vox: How about $4.50?

Rick: Deal.

Vox: Anything else you want me to get?

Rick: Well I have replica of all belts. Joseph Rios sold me his World title replica. Zander Young the Elite X. Johnny Scumm the EurAsian and those two the tag belts.

The camera spins round to show James Baker and Mr. Baller stood at the pawn window, they wave at the camera.

Rick: If you can get me the Mayhem title, I'll buy it for $10,000 from you.

Vox: For the orphans, Vox is about to bring some Mayhem.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first.....

Harrys: ...residing in Venice, Italy weighing 240 pounds, The Ladies Man Randy Studd!

Randy Studd walks down the ramp with his black waist coat on with bright red hearts all over it. He stops at an attractive brunette who is screaming and blowing kisses at him. He takes out a rose and gives it to her. He does a wink then runs to the ring, he slides in and stays in a sideways seductive pose in the middle of the ring. He slowly removes his coat and perks his lips at the camera. There is some women cheering in the back rows. But the crowd is mostly boo's for this new wrestler.

Copeland: Get a load of this guy, the Ladies Man,Randy Studd.

Cohen: This guy is in great shape Seabass! Look at those pecs! I haven't seen pecs like that since the last time I looked in the mirror!

Copeland: Humble as always. As we await the champion, let's take a look at what went down earlier on....

Titus points up and a banner drops down “Titus Avison appreciation night” balloons fall down to the ring with confetti. The crowd are livid.

Cohen: Yes! Seabass did you see that?! Finally.

Copeland: I said it earlier, he never fails to surprise me.

Titus: So let's go back, the year is 2007 and I am in WZCW. The thing is I took it by the horns and decided to run with it. Brick by brick by brick I built this city and it's for that reason you need to appreciate me. I. Built. This. City.

Titus freezes in the ring at this familiar music and drops his microphone in shock.

Cohen: No! Not him.

Copeland: The only man to have a bigger ego than Titus and by goodness I am glad to see him.

The music plays, half the crowd cheer knowing who it is. An “Assassin” chant starts to fill the arena.

A Ferrari pulls through the side of the ramp. The music keeps playing as the chant gets louder. A well known figure steps outside the car and the place goes nuts.

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...Chuck Myles!

Myles: Now now, we all know who built this “city” and it definitely wasn't you.

The crowd eat every word that Myles says as he makes his way to the ring.

Titus: What, the hell, are you doing in MY ring? SECURITY!

Myles: Your ring? Titus, have you gotten too big for your boots? You'll find this is my ring.

Titus: How?

Myles: I thought you'd never ask. See I was sitting in Cancun enjoying myself and I got a phone call. It was Mr. Banks, he notified me that Vance Bateman was out of action. He offered me a substantial sum of money to return as General Manager of Meltdown. So here I am, right here in Denver!

Cohen: Who in the hell does Chuck Myles think he is,cancelling Titus Avison appreciation night? Does the man not care about ratings?! The reason this place is jammed to the rafters is because of the Eurasian Champion.

Copeland: Quite a surprise earlier tonight, Chuck Myles cancels the Appreciation Night then announces the KFAD qualifier matches! What could happen next?

Harrys: And his opponent.....

Harrys:....from Keystone City, Kansas, weighing 225 pounds, the WZCW Eurasian Champion....... Titus Avison!

The boo's immediately start as Titus walks out on to the stage, he's still sporting a concerned expression and he darts his head over his shoulder, expecting a surprise attack, that doesn't come. After a moment, he turns and sneers at the crowd as he holds his title belt up to show the world. He jumps in the ring and runs up the turnbuckle, he points to the horizon as the fans boo louder.

Referee Morse inspects both wrestlers then goes to call for the bell but Titus stops him, he starts yelling and pointing at Randy, he then makes a wiping motion with his own arms and covers his nose.

Copeland: What's going on here?

Cohen: I believe Titus is complaining to the official that Randy Studd has too much oil all over his skin. He's got a point, Studd is practically glistening here tonight!

The fans start booing and are becoming even more impatient as Morse waits for a towel. A staff member finally throws a towel in the ring and Morse wipes down Studd. Randy takes the opportunity to swivel his hips in a sexual way as the referee is wiping him down, causing the capacity crowd to lose it laughing.

Titus dives over the ref and nails Studd with a forearm smash to the face, dropping the Ladies Man to the canvas. Morse calls for the bell and the match is on.

Ding!! Ding!!

Titus smirks as he realizes Studd embarassed Morse a bit to take advantage and get the cheap shot in, which Morse allowed. The Eurasian champion starts laying in hard boots to his downed opponent. Studd reaches over and pulls on the bottom rope hard to escape the ring and get a breather. He wipes his nose and checks for blood. He yells at the referee about the cheap shot and to tell Titus to not hit his face. Morse ignores him and continues to count.

Randy walks around the ring then climbs the steel steps. He jumps in the ring. He walks over and challenges Titus to a test of strength. Both men stand in the center of the ring, inching closer and fanning their fingers as they lock up. Studd quickly clenches his hands and forces Titus to his knees using his power. He nods to the crowd that he's the best, he licks his lips at the women in the first row then starts to slowly circle his hips suggestively right in front of Titus's face. Titus head butts Randy right in the nuts!

The crowd bust out laughing for a second time.

Copeland: That has to be a DQ here Jack. I'm surprised Morse hasn't called for the bell. That's a low blow, no doubt about it!

Cohen: I'm a little surprised myself! Morse is usually a pretty strict referee. I can't believe he let Studd get to him this much!

Titus jumped to his feet and was also surprised Morse didn't ring the bell. He jumps in the air and plants a hard elbow on Studd. He hooks the leg.

Randy Studd kicks out. Titus picks up Studd and throws him in the turnbuckle, he runs and does a jumping elbow smash, Randy staggers towards the center of the ring, Titus springboards off of the second rope and hits a nice bulldog on Studd. Titus runs to the turnbuckle, he climbs it and stands facing the crowd. He does his signature point again and displays his bright, white teeth the booing crowd.

Booooooo!!!!!!

Copeland: All Titus has to do is that point and this place reacts like he's pointing a gun at them. Nobody can work a crowd quite like the Eurasian Champion.

Cohen: When your a five time Oscar winner, a Hall of Famer, a former Elite X Champion, former TWO time WZCW Heavyweight Champion, won the Lethal Lottery and held the current Eurasian Championship for a record 595 days, you can do whatever the hell you want Seabass!

Titus jumps down from the turnbuckle and approaches Studd, the Ladies Man quickly lifts Titus and hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a hard chop to the chest. Titus wobbles to the ropes, Studd fires off lefts and rights at the champion, he takes a step back and runs for a clothesline but Titus lifts him up and flapjacks Studd's neck right on the top ropes, Titus kicks him in the stomach and hits The TIT Drop! He quickly pins Randy....

3 !!!!

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!

Harrys: The winner of this match, by pinfall...the WZCW Eurasian Champion...Titus Avison!!!

Titus raises his hand with the referee, he yanks the title off of him then stomps over to the turnbuckle, he climbs it and raises his title in the air as the crowds boo him.

Copeland: A dominating victory here tonight by The Eurasian Champion. I don't think he'll have the same luck at Gold Rush, Jack! Wren has beaten him before, this time it'll be a best two out of three falls!

Cohen: Bite your tongue Seabass! I don't care WHAT Myles said earlier tonight, this is STILL Titus Avison Appreciation Night and it doesn't sound to me like your doing enough appreciating! Give credit where credit is do for once! Come on, don't be so biased!

Copeland: I give Titus all the credit in the world, I just don't like how he handles himself sometimes. We've seen Wren defeat him and if she does that in two falls at Gold Rush, we could have a NEW Eurasian Champion! When we come back folks.....

Cohen: Wait! I'll handle this, when we come back...MORE Titus Avison Appreciation Night! Ha ha haaa! Don't you dare change that channel!

We switch to the interview arena backstage where Leon Kensworth is standing by alongside Gold Rush Tournament semi-finalist, Lynx. Leon offers us a smile as he turns to the wrestler on his right, Lynx looking all set for his big match later tonight as he bounces on his feet.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest, one half of tonight’s semi-final in the Gold Rush Tournament: Lynx. I’ve got to know, did you ever think you’d be in this spot considering your career is just beginning in WZCW?

Lynx: This is why I’m here. I’m here to make sure that the timeline remains on the right course and this world doesn’t come to a catastrophic end. Make no mistake about it, Leon. This is no chance occurrence. This is fate. It is destiny and tonight I will defeat Eve Taylor because that is what the future needs.

Leon squints his eyes a little before continuing.

Kensworth: We spoke last week and that the space time continuum is a fragile thing. Is it totally dependent on you winning the tournament to avoid this apocalypse you’ve mentioned previously?

Lynx: Time is a complicated thing, my dear friend. One action change result in an entirely different world. Something which may seem unimportant to you might just be the most important thing in the entire universe. This world doesn’t revolve around me and I have not pretended like it does but I do have a role to play in keeping it safe. If that means I must win tonight than so be it however, I would just as quickly fall on my own sword should time and space require it. There is always another way, Leon.

Before Leon can ask his next question, Eve Taylor walks into the scene and squares off against Lynx. Leon slowly edges the microphone towards Eve as she eyes Lynx up and down.

Taylor: I don’t know much about time and space. What I do know is that you’re the final person standing in my way from the final. That is all I need to know. Tonight, I’m going to beat you and it’s not personal. It’s not me trying to cause some apocalypse like you say is coming. I have to win. I have to beat you. You’re just in the wrong place at the wrong time, Lynx.

Lynx: Perhaps it is you who has found herself in the wrong time?

Taylor: No, this is exactly where I need to be. I’ve failed multiple times, so much that people are doubting if I can win at the highest level. Those defeats have fuelled me and they drive me towards the one thing I want more than anything – the World Championship. I thought that losing was a curse but it’s really been a blessing. I know the pain of losing now. I know how much it hurts and I never want to feel it again. I want to feel the thrill of winning again and this is my time!

The two competitors hold their ground and keep their eyes locked for a moment. Slowly, Eve extends her hand and Lynx returns the sign of good will. They shake hands; neither taking their eyes off the other.

Cohen: Tensions are high between those two who will clash later tonight to decide who advances to the final of the Gold Rush Tournament.

Copeland: That is coming up later but stick with us as when we return from the commercial break we will see Vox go one on one with War Zone!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]5Y1YFH9A3Bw[/youtube]​

Lights go out, and a video shows global atrocities in rapid succession. Then a spotlight shines on Vox. He chews gum and walks down the ramps as the lights come back on. The superstar observes the crowd to find anyone with an outstretched hand. He grabs a hand, holds them earnestly, asks for their name. "Zaiphur, God bless you! Let us be the change." He takes his time getting to the ring. He grabs a microphone.

Harrys: Making his way down the ramp, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 225 pounds, VOX!!!

Vox: Thank you all. Together, we can finally put an end to nuclear warfare. What this world needs now is peace, and as one we could stop the suffering of children and animals due to radioactive fallout. No longer will we stand for radiation. No longer will we stand for three-headed dogs or two-headed Clarks.

The crowd is confused.

Vox: Thank you, beautiful people. God bless you!

Copeland: Our boy is turning a new leaf, sources say. Hope his charity does the right thing now and actually help someone.

Cohen: What's this our boy nonsense? You have an orphan under this table or something?

[youtube]iO_WxYC34eM[/youtube]​

The lights go back out again. The monsterous figure slowly walks towards the entrance and a spotlight dims on him. The lights come back on and he shambles down the ramp. He glares at someone in the audience and then enters the ring. War Zone puts a fist to his right hand, simulating an atomic bomb - he turns to his opponent and does the same thing to him. Vox looks worried.

Harrys: And his challenger, making his debut here on Meltdown, hailing from The Pentagon and weighing in at 308 pounds, WAR ZONE!!!

Cohen: Dear god look at this guy. He's gonna play jump rope with Vox's spine.

Copeland: He is built like a tank, but Vox is coming in with experience. Let's see how the new guy handles the Irishman before we go spouting off hyperbole.

War Zone moves back and forth, hyping himself up. From the opposite corner Vox smacks his gum. Referee Katie Shepard signals for the match to begin.

Ding Ding Ding !!!

War Zone wastes no time bum-rushing the Irishman and bellowing like a deranged bull. Vox panics, and slides out of the ring. The soldier follows him, and the chase is on - Vox runs around on the outside with him on high pursuit. Vox slides back in and just as War Zone gets to him Vox proceeded to stomp him thoroughly in the shoulder blades. Katie makes Vox back off. With Vox distracted, War Zone gets back to his feet and pushes him into a turnbuckle. Vox bounces off, but War Zone is right there. Big Boot from the soldier, and with only a few minutes in Vox's lip is busted. The gum comes flying out of his mouth.

Cohen: With one hit he already made that idiot bleed. Can we put him in the Main Event now?

Copeland: Oh will you stop?

Vox staggers and touches his lip. War Zone grabs him and pulls him into a Running Powerslam. Vox's back connected with the hard canvas and The Pentagon native looked to end the match early with a pin. It gets him only a two. He argues with the referee, which gets him booed. Vox rolls out of the ring and tries to get his bearings. He looks at War Zone, still dismayed at the size of the rookie. The super soldier is back on his feet and eyes Vox menacingly. Vox nods, psyching himself up to climb back inside. Katie Referee begins a 10 count. The Irishman turns to a group of small children in the front row. They just stare at him. He begins to shed a manly tear, telling them that it will be okay. He will fight for them, the children. As Katie reaches 3, Vox walks up the steel steps and gets into the ring.

War Zone rushes at him again, but Vox slips away in the nick of time. The soldier rebounds off of the ropes, and knocks Vox down with a running STO! The peacemaker writhes on the ground in agony as War Zone takes his time picking him up. He gets him between his legs and lifts him up for a powerbomb. Vox tries to battle out, clubbing the back of War Zone's neck and skull with blind fury. War Zone drops him and he lands on his feet. Vox dodges a clothesline...goes for a Spinebuster...but has difficulties picking War Zone off of the ground! War Zone laughs, and shoves his hand in Vox's face, pushing him away.

Copeland: The resiliency Vox is showing tonight is incredible. Other men would probably have ran away by now."

Cohen: Yes, it's a known fact that Vox isn't as smart as other men. I agree.

The crowd jeers at the arrogance the behemoth is showing. War Zone has blood on his hand after touching Vox's face, and he smears what little is there on his bare chest. Vox audibly shouts "Ewwwww" before tackling War Zone from his legs. The single-leg takedown is good enough as the soldier finds himself on the mat. Taken completely by surprise, a forearm connects with War Zone's face as he scrambles to protect himself. Katie had to pull Vox away a second time, earning her insults from the audience. War Zone thrusts himself back to his feet without using his hands. Vox immediately pounces onto his back with a Sleeperhold. War Zone struggles, stomping around the ring in circles like a bucking bronco before grabbing a handful of rope. Right as the referee was ready to call for the end of the 5 count, the Irishman released his hold.

Visually pissed off, War Zone reaches a hand out to Vox for a test of strength. Vox declines. War Zone lets go of the ropes and stands up straight, trying to intimidate him with his size. The charitable superstar gawked, and then threw a barrage of right and left jabs into the beast's face. War Zone went for the ropes again to make the referee stop Vox's assault. But Vox grabbed a hold of War Zone's wrist and pulled him into a German Suplex. The move gets the crowd riled up. Vox attempts a pin, but is lifted and thrown across the ring when he made the cover. Vox back on the offense, clubbing his back as he rose from the canvas. War Zone deadlifts Vox and props him up cleanly with a Sit Out Spinebuster! He also goes for the pinfall, but Vox's hand is just barely underneath the ropes.

Cohen: What will it take to slay this monster?

Copeland: Are you referring to Vox or War Zone?

A Detonation (Reverse Chokeslam) slams Vox's head into the mat with a sickening thud, and War Zone backs away. He raises his fist in the air, signalling for a powerful striking blow to the Irishman. War Zone runs the ropes, goes for a Missile of Death (Superman Punch) but Vox crumbles down on the mat for War Zone to miss....War Zone lands into the ring ropes! He is entangled and an exhausted Vox continues attacking the shoulder and neck area. Vox backs away before Katie warns him about a disqualification. War Zone works furiously to get himself out of his predicament. Thinking of his next move, Vox gets a breather and climbs the top turnbuckle, positioning himself facing the soldier. War Zone sees what Vox is doing and tears at the ropes. He gets his arms loose. Vox leaps...Double Foot Stomp to the shoulder blades of War Zone!!! War Zone gets free but tumbles down the mat. The entire arena is going nuts for Vox now.

Both men scurry to get back on their feet first. War Zone clutches at his back, nursing the assault. He limps and lashes out with a Running Clothesline - - - reversed into the Difference Maker! The Crossface Chicken Wing is applied and Vox grips the hold tightly, dragging War Zone close to the center of the ring with what strength he has left. War Zone yells that he will not submit as Katie asks. Vox wrenches his neck, stomping the floor with a mad fervor. War Zone screams. Katie Shepard asks again, but still he cried no. War Zone tried to outmuscle the activist. Vox wrenched even harder, working the neck and back as he had a majority of the match. With nowhere to go and not enough energy to overpower his opponent, War Zone surrendered. Katie Shepard called for the bell.

Harrys: Here is your winner........VOX!!!!!

Cohen: This is the luckiest day of Vox's life. If the rookie didn't get caught up in the ropes, we'd be picking pieces of Vox off of our shirts.

Copeland: Sometimes all you need is a little bit of luck. Congratulations to Vox for the impressive win. I'm sure with enough experience War Zone will be the one standing strong next time. Hell of a debut.

The referee raised Vox's arm in victory. Even Vox looked on, shocked as shocked can be. War Zone cradled his neck and slipped out of the ring. He only glared at his opponent

cooltext250803678906132-Th.png

Remarkable Mark Keaton stands in the ring behind a microphone stand with his signature leather jacket on with spiky shoulder studs.The giant RMK WORLD TOUR sign hangs over head and the ring is filled with rock and roll items like drums and guitars. There's a mini fridge just behind Mark with a V.I logo right on the front of it. Mark adjusts his diamond rimmed sunglasses and grabs the mic, he sneers as he begins....

Keaton: Dallas Texas...

Mild booing begins...

Keaton: You are about to witness the FIRST EVER RMK WORLD TOUR! OHHH YAAAAA!!!

Mark takes a step away from the microphone and looks around the crowd for a reaction, there's not much of one so he grabs the mic again.

Keaton: This is the talk show you've all been waiting for. Come on....

Mark takes a step away from the microphone again and waits for a positive reaction, the crowd is starting to get angry with boo's now.

Keaton: You damn hobo's don't know what a good time is anyway. Stupid wankers. What do you want man?!

Mark leans away from his mic as a stagehand is leaning through the middle ropes, he says something to Mark who just shrugs it off.

Keaton: Denver Colorado...

Mild laughter mixed with booing....

Keaton: Denver, Dallas, it doesn't really matter where in the world we are right now, what's important is that the RMK World Tour begins here and this talk show will bring in the ratings that Mr. Banks needs. If Mr. Banks is happy, then Vis Imperium is happy. You toe draggers following me here or do we need subtitles? Hey! HEY YOU!!!

The camera switches to a teen texting on his phone....

Keaton: I don't think we should be texting here while my show is on, put it away. Ya, put it away now pimple face or I'll go over there and put it somewhere dark....and smelly. Now I want to address the crowd here tonight before my first guest. Seriously. Now pay attention crowd,
I'm asking this honestly, this isn't a Vis Imperium question, it's not even a joking question. Why in the fuck does it smell so bad in Denver all the time?

Booing....angry yelling..... Mark smiles and raises his finger.

Keaton: Another quick question, did ANYONE put on underarm deodorant here tonight? The strong B.O smell is burning up my nose hairs dude. Come on! No hot women,stupid ugly crowd. What the hell is wrong with Denver? I think we should have WZCW staff go around with long sticks with Vis Imperium Long Action Underarm Deodorant on the end of them and give you people a good rubbing.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Copeland: Listen to this capacity crowd, he is not a liked man here right now.

Keaton: I'm starting to run low on time already, thanks to you turd wipes, so without further ado, the very first guest on the RMK WORLD TOUR is none other than MATT TASTIC!

A skinny, twelve year old kid walks out on to the stage, he's dressed as Matt Tastic with a big Sombrero on his head with a bushy, fake mustache. He splashes some soda on his face and curses, he wipes away the soda from his eyes. The crowds are angry and the booing intensifies.

Copeland: Ladies and gentleman, I apologize to the folks at home, that is not Matt Tastic. It's just some kid dressed as him.

Cohen: Are you sure Seabass? I heard Matt has been cutting weight for his big Gold Rush match with Mark Keaton. The guy is a Hall of Famer so he does things with more intensity than regular wrestlers! I bet he went too far and now he's just scrawny!

Copeland: Will you be serious? Anyway, the imposter version of Matt Tastic is getting in the ring....

Mark Keaton applauds the entrance of his new guest, he claps and tries to get the crowd to clap along as well. The new guest Imposter Matt raises a mic to his mustached mouth to speak....

Keaton: No, no, no Matt! Tsk, tsk, tsk! Due to recent budget cuts, we couldn't get your mic the proper amount of juice required to actually use it. So I'll do all the talking here man!

Mark slaps the mic out of the kid's hand.

Keaton: Welcome to my show Matt. I wanted to ask you a few questions. First one is, why are your arms so scrawny?

Mark lifts the kid's arm and can nearly wrap his hand all the way around it. He shakes his head then flexes his own muscular arm.

Keaton: Not only do I think you skipped arm day, you never showed up on any of the OTHER days either! Look at you! No Muscles Matt is what they SHOULD call you! My one bicep is bigger than your whole body. Damn man, do a little work out now and then. Stop eating at Taco Bell so much. You'll end up getting fat like Stormrage.

Booing picks up again.....

Keaton: And we all know what happened to big fat Stormrage don't we?! Ha ha ha! Let me remind you all in case you've been behind....

Mark knocks the sombrero off of Imposter Matt and quickly grabs him in a front facelock, he looks around the crowd with a sneer, he hoists the kid up easily and hits his special Jackhammer Suplex!

Copeland: Voltron Suplex on the kid! That wasn't called for! What was the point of that?!

Cohen: Well it's to teach Matt Tastic a lesson! Don't even dare cut weight when it comes to Mark Keaton or he'll slam you down with The Voltron Suplex!

Copeland: You know that's not Matt Tastic! Mark Keaton just kicked the kid right out of the ring. I hope this is over...

CHEEEEER!!!

The crowd erupts as the real Matt Tastic walks out on to the ramp with a mic in his hand. He stares intensely at Mark Keaton as he marches down the ramp towards the ring.

Copeland: There's the real Matt Tastic, finally here to shut this kid up once and for all!

Cohen: Are you sure that's Matt Tastic? I don't think he was invited here to the show? He wouldn't just show up at The RMK WORLD TOUR uninvited would he? Matt could face some stiff fines for this!

Matt Tastic walks right up to Mark Keaton and they face off nose to nose, almost touching noses.

Tastic: You think that this is going to get to me? You see this building filled with fans? This is the house I built! Unlike you, I’ve never been carried by someone else. I have been my own man from day one and that has never and will never change. I am veteran of this sport, Keaton. These games might work in that tiny little mind you’ve got but out here in the real world, they mean nothing to me. I’ve looked into the eyes of the greats and come out on top! You don’t match up to them and tonight, I’ll show you just how big a gap there is between us when I beat your mentor; Justin Cooper.

Keaton: You watch your mouth man! Justin Cooper is NOT going to lose to a chump like you tonight! He's the Heavyweight Champion! NOBODY can beat him!

Tastic: From the main event of Kingdom Come, World Championships and every single title to ever grace the halls of this company, I have done it all. You have been dragged into the spotlight by a man who feels the need to tell us how great he is. I never had to do that. I let my actions speak for me just like when I beat the entire field at Lethal Lottery and claimed the World Championship in my hometown. What have you done since Justin went solo?

Keaton: Blah blah blah! I've done this, I've done that! Same old shit all of you old bastards spit out, week after boring week! I'm not looking for a boring old opponent dude! I want the Matt Tastic that won Lethal Lottery, THAT'S the version of Matt Tastic I want. Not this old,soft son of a bitch that keeps doubting himself and crying on everyone's shoulder.

Mark Keaton turns away from Matt and opens the mini fridge, he takes out a bottle of beer and takes a drink.

Keaton: Mmmm, that's good. See this Matt? This is a nice cold bottle of Molson Canadian Beer. NOT U.S BEER! REAL CANADIAN BEER! This is a man's beer, dude.

Tastic: Drink up, kid. It’ll help drown the sorrows of the ass kicking I’m going to give you at Gold Rush! For everything you’ve done, from breaking Mikey’s back to tormenting others in the locker room who stood up for themselves. I may not be the same guy I once was but I’m still good enough to kick your ass!

Keaton: Well, you know what I say to that?

Mark takes a drink of beer, he then spits it right in Matt Tastic's face. Matt rubs the beer out of his eyes but Mark is already snapping jabs at his jaw! One, two cracks before Matt recovers and passionately fights back, Mark staggers back to
the ropes from the hard punches, Matt NAILS Mark with a hard clothesline sending the rocker sprawling backwards over the top ropes to the floor outside the ring!

The crowds cheer wildly as security rush to get in between a raging Matt Tastic and Mark Keaton, who has recovered from the clothesline and is yelling threats from the outside of the ring while being held back.

Copeland: Mark spit that Canadian Beer right in Matt's face! What a show of disrespect, he got his just deserts in the end though!

Cohen: What a horrible guest for Mark's new talk show Seabass! You don't show up and punch the host in the face! I doubt he'll be invited back to The RMK WORLD TOUR!

Copeland: Gold Rush is just on the horizon Jack,this feud between Matt Tastic and Mark Keaton has just reached fever pitch,there's no telling what will happen when these two collide in the ring at the PPV! Don't go away folks! We've got some more action right after this message from our sponsors!

Harrys: The following contest is set for one fall and is a semi-final match in the Gold Rush tournament!

Harrys: Introducing first from Times Unknown, weighing 204 pounds, Lynx!

Lynx walks out onto the entrance ramp looking down at the ground for a few seconds as a countdown clock ticks down 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... Then he looks into the audience and pyro goes off as the fans cheer. Blue, purple, and green lights flash throughout the arena. He enthusiastically asks a fan when he passes them down the entrance ramp if they know what time it is.

Copeland: The career of that young man has been off to a hot start as he finds himself one win away from the final of this tournament. It’s been one of the most competitive tournaments this company has ever seen and Lynx has stepped up as a dark horse during the competition. He was a name you thought might get a win but I don’t think many thought he’d be wrestling in the semi-finals.

Cohen: A dark horse is one of the most dangerous factors in a tournament like this. You’ve got to remember that this is a one and down tournament. Lose and you’re out. Someone like Lynx, who doesn’t have a great deal of tape on them for their opponents to study, can have a huge advantage over some of the veterans.

Standing now in the ring, Lynx and the referee have a quick discussion as the referee pats him down. Lynx is given the all clear and he backs up into the corner awaiting the arrival of his biggest challenge yet in this tournament.

Harrys: Making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy, weighing 156 pounds... Eve Taylor!

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down. She slowly lifts her head, and slowly looks around the entire arena, before bursting out from the spotlight and amping up the crowd. Her usual model strut is put on hold as Taylor looks down at the ring and sees her opponent step towards the ropes. Lynx looks confident as does Taylor, the two warriors giving each other a nod before Taylor struts down to the ring.

Cohen: Some would say that Eve Taylor is the favourite after going through the toughest road of any competitor in the tournament. She defeated Callie Clark, who won the Elite Openweight Championship last week, Matt Tastic and now she faces Lynx. We all expected Eve to be in this position and many more expect her to be in the final. She has been on the hunt for the World Championship since October of last year. Yet, here we are in July and still Eve Taylor has never even competed for the World Title let alone won it. It’s now or never for the former model.

Copeland: This is a life long journey that is nearly complete for Eve Taylor. She has worked so hard to get to this point and has won many big matches but when the chance to compete for the World Championship has been on the line, she has come up short. Lynx is no joke and if Eve wants to become the first woman to ever win the World Championship she’ll need to be on her game tonight. One of these two will advance to the final, who will it be?

As she hits the end of the ramp, she jumps onto the apron, and heads over to the closest turnbuckle. She ascends it Rocky-style, and once again the arena goes dim, with a bright light over Eve Taylor. She slowly holds her hand out, trying to reach for the heavens. As the chorus kicks in, she grabs hold of the spotlight, and the arena comes back to life. Eve is seen standing atop the turnbuckles, holding her arm in the air, with her eyes closed, taking a deep breath. After a second, she opens her eyes, and pumps up the audience, before jumping off the turnbuckle, pointing to everyone in the arena.

The referee steps forward and brings both Eve and Lynx together in the middle of the ring. They square off, both holding their ground, as the referee warns them to keep it clean. He steps back, Eve Taylor and Lynx remain in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a big cheer as the referee looks both ways and signals for the bell!

*DING DING*​

The contest begins with a hard forearm shot by Eve Taylor right to the face of Lynx. The former model grabs her opponent by the arm and slings him into the ropes and on the rebound hits a jumping knee strike! Lynx stumbles backwards into the ropes, holding his chin as Eve charges and hits a dropkick which sends Lynx through the second rope and to the floor on the outside of the ring. Inside the ring, Eve goes to a knee and points to the fans as they offer her a cheer. Not wanting to waste time, Eve rolls to the outside of the ring and runs towards Lynx, jumping off the steel steps and looking for another forearm but Lynx catches her and drives Eve spine first into the apron of the ring. She lets out a scream of pain as Lynx backs up, connects with a flurry of punches before kicking Eve in the stomach and lifting her high into the air – Falcon Arrow!

A hard impact as Lynx connects with the move on the outside of the ring and quickly picks Eve up and rolls her into the ring. He follows thereafter, grabbing a leg for the pin attempt. 1… 2… Kick Out! The crowd watches on as Lynx stands up, wiping his forehead and hits a knee drop onto the face of Eve. He proceeds to drop his knee across her body, working his way from head to toe before picking her up and slamming her down to the mat with a suplex. Lynx then turns his attention to the top rope, climbing the turnbuckle and waiting as Eve Taylor gets to her feet. A huge reaction from the crowd as Lynx flies through the air but Eve ducks out of the way! Lynx crashes, bouncing up holding his ribs and is hit with Leg-Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb!

Copeland: The match is in the early stages but both of these wrestlers are going for the big shot. That Falcon Arrow on the outside of the ring had to hurt Eve but she appears to be holding her own right now.

Cohen: Lynx went high risk and it failed but he has to do that if he wants to go to the final of the Gold Rush tournament. These competitors would rather go for the big shot and miss than not take it at all. You don’t want to be dreaming of what if when this is done.

Eve Taylor hooks the leg off the big counter and goes for her first pinfall attempt. 1… 2… Kick Out! We get a shot of the crowd and they are cheering for both of these wrestlers. Both fan favourites and very respected by the fans. The first to their feet is Eve Taylor, she brushes her hair from her face and strides over to Lynx, delivering some stiff kicks to his back. As Lynx is sat up by Eve, she hits a headbutt and then runs off towards the ropes, rebounding and connects with a sliding forearm smash! Again, Taylor hooks the leg for the cover. 1… 2… Kick Out! Lynx rolls across the ring to create separation as Eve pulls herself up using the ropes.

Looking to follow up, Eve grabs Lynx by the arm and kicks him in the stomach. She twists and gets behind him and goes for the arm-trap neckbreaker but Lynx elbows his way out of it. He ends up in front of Eve, delivers a knee to the stomach and a quick DDT! Lynx rolls her over for the cover. 1… 2… Kick Out! A quick look to the referee confirms the count as Lynx pushes himself off the mat and grabs a handful of hair from Eve. Lynx snaps her forward with a snapmare and drives a knee into her back. Quickly, Lynx runs into the ropes, rebounds and comes back with a soccer kick but Eve lies flat causing the strike to miss.

Copeland: That kick just missing smacking Eve in the face by inches.

Cohen: Eve works a strong style in wrestling and it causes a lot of her opponents to shift their own style. When you get punched hard in the mouth you want to punch them right back, a little harder then usual.

Lynx misses his kick, Eve gets to her feet and goes for a big boot but Lynx catches it! He throws the leg down, steps back and nails a superkick! Kick to the Future knocks Eve down to the mat and Lynx rushes over to the turnbuckle, ascending to the top rope and leaps off with a moonsault! It connects beautifully and Lynx falls right into the cover. 1… 2… Kick Out! Lynx looks a little lost as he turns to the official and asks about the count. The heart and determination of Eve coming through strong tonight, the fans know it and most of all, Lynx knows it. He is the first competitor to get to a vertical base, stomp his boot on the ground to hype the fans. Grabbing Eve by the wrist, Lynx drags her to the middle of the ring, connects with a kick to the stomach and then hits a hard swinging neckbreaker! Lynx again goes for the cover. 1… 2… Kick Out!

This time, Lynx slaps the mat and falls backwards him. The dark horse can feel the final of the tournament within his grasp. Eve Taylor will not quit as the camera shows her with a dazed look in his eyes. Eve is crawling to the ropes as she feels Lynx grab her leg; a stiff shot is fired by Eve as she cracks Lynx right in the jaw. This sends Lynx stumbling away as Eve gets back up and charges with a forearm shot. Eve screams loudly as Lynx gets back up and nails him with another hard forearm. Back up comes Lynx and this time Eve fakes the forearm and instead connects with a high heel kick! Lynx is rocked, down to his knees and Eve hoists him up with a Northern Lights Suplex! The crowd pRedas Eve get the arm over. 1… 2… Kick Out!

Copeland: Everything on the line in this match as Eve Taylor and Lynx refuse to call it quits. The winner will be the first person confirmed for the finals of the Gold Rush tournament. One of these competitors are three seconds away from a date with destiny.

Cohen: We can only watch as they both look for the final shot they need. You can see the look on Eve’s face as she stands up now, looking down at Lynx. She wants this but so does Lynx and they have thrown everything at each other.

Eve Taylor is standing now, her arm over the top rope, as Lynx begins to stand on the other side of the ring. They eye each other, both looking like they can sense the ending approaching. A few moments later, they charge and Eve fires off forearms while Lynx hits punches. It’s a wild scene as they both go crazy with the stiffest shots you’ve ever seen and ones that’ll surely cause a headache or two tomorrow morning. Lynx blocks a wild forearm and knees Eve in the stomach, lifts her up and connects with a second Falcon Arrow.

No cover though, Lynx shakes his head and backs into the corner where it points at Eve. Slowly, she begins to stand as Lynx slaps his leg – clearly setting up for the Kick to the Future. Once Eve stands up, Lynx goes for the kick but Eve ducks underneath and goes for a roll up. 1… 2… Kick Out! Both get right back up quickly and Lynx rushes in, perhaps too quickly after the near fall, as Eve counters again with the reverse STO and locks in the Koji Clutch – Fashion Statement - in the middle of the ring! Lynx is searching for a way to escape but Eve pulls back as hard as she can, tearing away at Lynx, and the pains becomes too much as Lynx is forced to submit.

Cohen: What a match between these two competitors.

Copeland: A strong showing for both of them but in the end it came down to a last minute mistake which gave us our final result.

Cohen: Do you know what this means, Seabass? We’ve got one half of the Gold Rush tournament confirmed for this Sunday!

Harrys: Here is your winner and advancing to the final of the Gold Rush Tournament, Eve Taylor!

The crowd pops as Eve Taylor gets to her feet and has her hand raised by the official. The cheers are deafening as Eve Taylor takes centre stage, her dream of competing for the World Championship now just one win away. The fans thank her, she smiles and gives them a wave before turning to see Lynx leaning against the ropes. The two competitors walk towards each other, the crowd gives them a warm reception for their competitive match, and both extend a hand. The handshake gets a big response from the crowd and Lynx exits the ring allowing Eve to soak in the applause for her major achievement.

Copeland: A great showing for Lynx but his run in the tournament is over. Nothing to be ashamed of and I think he has a long career ahead of him.

Cohen: He came up short tonight but who knows what the future holds for Lynx. This may lead to bigger things.

Chuck Myles is sat in his office, a huge smile of his face. It's obvious he's just put things over Bateman's usual decorations. There's a knock on the door.

Myles: Come in.

In steps Logan McAllister and his manager Richard Goldman.

Logan: It's an honah to...

Myles: Mr. Goldman please could you leave the room to the two of us.

Goldman looks at Logan who nods his head. Goldman leaves the room as Logan is stood ready to shake hands with Chuck Myles.

Logan: It's an honah to finally meet you. Did yah see my match? I kicked his ass!

Myles: Well done Logan, you defeated Bandit. A man who is so bad he makes Jimmy Wonder look a world champion. Did you see what you did last week and the week before? You've got a lot to go to impress me, and this is just a start. Show up, do your job and you've got nothing to worry about.

Logan: I promise boss!

Elsewhere, we find Leon Kensworth standing by outside of the locker room of Vis Imperium. Leon doesn’t knock but rather waits a few moments until the door flies up from the other side as the reigning WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Justin Cooper, steps out into the hallway. He comes to a sudden stop when he notices Leon and the camera, his title over the shoulder, and quickly a look of annoyance comes over the face of Justin Cooper.

Cooper: Can I help you?

Kensworth: If you could spare a few moments we’d love to get a quick comment about your match tonight and what happened last week on Ascension.

Cooper: I suppose. Come, I assume you can ask questions while walking? Two things at once may be difficult but I believe in you, Leon. Do try.

The World Champion begins walking down the hallway, dressed ready to compete in his expensive rainbow robe, and Leon scurries after him to keep up.

Kensworth: Last week you were part of a Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Ascension. We know now that the induction was nullified by the WZCW Board of Directors. What did that feel like to find out that news?

Cooper: Oh, it was a wonderful day. I loved how they disregarded my seven year career in professional wrestling as if it was nothing. I love that the likes of Celeste Crimson, who has a record which is nothing compared to mine, is likely going in the first chance she gets while I’m left on the outside begging for an audience to plead my case. I’m thrilled. Can’t you tell?

Over his shoulder, Justin forces a fake smile which fades to a look of disgust as they continue walking.

Kensworth: That ceremony was interrupted by not just Tyrone Blades but also Flex Mussel. How do you respond to that?

Cooper: It’s funny how irrelevant those two are. They’ve been so lost in this company under my reign, since I am the only thing that matters, that they’ve had to team up just to get recognised. It’s pathetic just like the two of them. Ty Burna, oh don’t give me that look, it’s his name and I’ll use it whenever I like. I don’t bend to the will of his mystical bullshit like the rest of the cowards in this company. Ty needs me, he needs Vis Imperium to keep himself in the conversation because since he returned, he has floated in the pool of mediocrity. Flex is just as bad. He broke property which I worked years to gain. Awards that he can only dream of! He ruined my night and that will not go forgotten when we meet this Sunday. Flex Mussel is a fool who has pissed off the wrong man. I am the greatest wrestler in the world, Leon. I don’t lose to the likes of him. This Sunday, I will retain my title once again and the world will be the forced to admit that I am Hall of Fame worthy.

Kensworth: Finally, you’ve got a big match with Matt Tastic coming up in a few moments. Any comments before you face off?

The group stops walking as Cooper turns and faces Leon.

Cooper: Often in sports we find that the greats are refused recognition while they are competing in their primes. Matt Tastic’s is long gone and here we stand with people saying he is somehow better than me. That if I beat him it means something, that it confirms me place at the top of this company when in reality, I’m just beating a dead horse. I am being refused my rightful recognition while Matt is being raised higher than he deserves. I’m sure you’ve heard these idiots in the back, talking like I can’t hear them, acting like their opinions actually matter. They have a name for me, Leon. A name which highlights all the disrespect and hypocrisy that the fans and my so called… peers, have for me. I believe in my heart and soul that I am the Greatest. I truly do, Leon. These fans and my peers, they have another name for me and tonight, when I defeat Matt I’ll put that name to it’s deathbed.

Slowly, Cooper steps towards Leon and gets within an inch of his face.

Cooper: Do you know what they call me? Behind my back they whisper like children. They refuse my right to be known as the Greatest and instead they call me… the Pretender.

A fire within Cooper’s eyes burn as he turns back to the camera. His eyes narrow, his teeth gritted together as he brushes the World Championship with his hand before walking away without saying another world.

Copeland: Fierce words from our World Champion and he is in action next!

Cohen: I hope you haven’t been calling him that stupid nickname, Seabass. That’s disrespect of the highest order and I think anybody who does should be fired!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the Main Event of the evening. Introducing first.....

Harrys: He hails from from Sydney, Australia weighing 210 pounds, the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... Justin Cooper!!

Justin Cooper walks out to the top of the ramp, he has a confident smile on his face and the WZCW Heavyweight Championship resting comfortably on his shoulder over his highly reflecting rainbow robe. He picks up the title and lifts it quickly in the air, in perfect timing a dozen different colors shoot through the arena like little comets, they all swirl and converge under Justin on the ramp where a color battle ensues. Cooper smiles and drops to his knees as a single, red viper emerges from the battle and slithers its way with Cooper as he stands for his walk to the ring. Cooper climbs in the ring while jawing with a row of booing fans in the front row. He climbs the turnbuckle and displays his title. He removes his robe and starts his stretches in the ring.

Copeland: A man not too long ago cheered by these people. What he has become now is the most hated wrestler in the company Jack.

Cohen: I don't hate the champion! Do you hate him Seabass? Should I pick up my cellphone and give Mr. Banks a call here?
Maybe you need a visit from Vis Imperium.

Copeland: Well I hope that day never comes, tonight Cooper is in tough with a Hall of Famer. One of the most popular, successful wrestlers this company has ever seen. He has done it all Jack, of course I'm talking about Matt Tastic.

Cohen: Matt Tastic gets to have his entrance last? Explain that one to me. I don't get it, the Heavyweight Champion should ALWAYS come out last. Well let's see where Matt Tastic's head is after flipping out at the RMK WORLD TOUR! He should be in jail right now, never mind the main event of the night!

Harrys: And his opponent, from Southwestern, Puerto Rico, "The Invincible" Matt Tastic!

A very serious and stern Matt Tastic walks out to the stage, he's not smiling or offering the fans any acknowledgement but they cheer wildly anyway for the Hall of Famer. He stands there for a moment while his music blares and looks at Cooper in the ring. He mouths some curse words and continues to talk to himself as he marches down the ramp. He rolls in the ring and yells at Referee Akiyama to ring the bell and get the match started.

Copeland: Matt Tastic is in some kind of mood here since that World Tour and what Cooper said. He's going to take out his anger on the leader of Vis Imperium tonight.

Cohen: Don't get it twisted Seabass! It's Cooper who has to show everyone in the company what happens when you try to step up to the powers at the top.

Referee Akiyama takes his time checking both competitors for illegal objects. He then backs up and waves both men in.

Ding!! Ding!!

Matt and Cooper circle each other in the center of the ring, both have their hands out, ready to grapple and engage in the match. Right when Matt lunges forward, Cooper falls to the canvas and rolls under the ropes to the outside. Akiyama immediately starts his count as Matt shakes his head in disgust. Cooper stretches his neck and smiles, he yells something at a nearby fan and he starts a slow walk around the ring. He rolls under the ropes, but then rolls back out and goes for another stroll. The fans start booing at the champion's stalling tactics. Cooper quickly snatches a water bottle off of a young fan leaning in a little too far, he takes a drink of water and throws in far into the stands. He smiles wide as he slowly walks up the steel steps, he holds the ring post and takes a step in the ring.

Matt quickly runs over and both engage in a collar and elbow tie up. Matt pushes both of them in the corner and presses his forearm in the champions face. He takes a swing but Cooper ducks and falls to the canvas again, he rolls out of the ring. He points to his own temple and says that he's way smarter than Matt Tastic as he slowly walks around again.

Copeland: This stalling tactic by Cooper is seriously getting under Matt's skin, you can see the rage forming on his face here.

Cohen: I've never seen Matt Tastic this flustered or impatient, the Champion is playing him like a fiddle right now. I love it!

Matt jumps through the middle ropes and runs after Cooper on the outside, the champion runs around the ring and slides under the ropes. Matt follows him but Cooper falls to the mat and rolls under the ropes on the other side of the ring. Matt runs and does a front somersault over the top ropes and lands right on Cooper!

The fans cheer as Matt jumps up and lets out a primal roar. He grabs Cooper by the hair and rolls him back in the ring. Matt rolls in the ring but Cooper continues to roll, all the way across the ring and out of the ring again. Referee Akiyama lets out an exaggerated sigh and starts counting again. Matt runs and dives over the top ropes but Cooper has sprung his trap, he steps to one side and propels Matt chest first on top of the barricade. Matt slams into it hard and falls to the padded mat.

Cooper drops an elbow on Matt's chest. He picks him up and rolls him back into the ring.

Cohen: See?! You can boo him all you want, but he just showed why he's the Heavyweight Champion of this company! Ha ha haa! Brilliant, fantastic tactic against Tastic.

Cooper drops another elbow on Matt in the ring while the fans boo him. He transitions to a side headlock on the canvas, he reefs on it for a moment then lifts Matt to a seating position. He stands and gives Matt three stiff kicks to the back, he then runs off of the ropes and dropkicks a seated Matt right in the face. He falls down for a cover and hooks the leg.

Matt Tastic kicks out. Cooper quickly scoops up Matt's head with another headlock to control him. After a moment both men work their way to their feet. Matt throws a few elbows to Cooper's ribs to break the headlock, he throws Cooper off of the ropes, he swings and misses a clothesline, both men bounce off opposite sides of the ropes and run towards each other. Matt jumps a does a spinning wheel kick, Cooper ducks and does a front roll, keeping momentum he bounces off of the ropes again, Cooper swings and misses a clothesline and Matt quickly dropkicks Cooper in the back and sends him face first into the turnbuckle, on the rebound Matt grabs Cooper and nails him with a Northern Lights suplex with an arching bridge...

Kick out by Cooper. Matt drops down and grabs the champion's head in a tight headlock to control him.

Copeland: You can't keep Matt Tastic down for long Jack, he's an explosively quick wrestler and will make you pay if you take the time to think against him!

Cohen: A thinking man's match Seabass! Cooper's wheels are spinning right now in this headlock, it's like a game of chess in there, always thinking three moves ahead of your opponent!

Both men get to their feet with Matt still squeezing Cooper's head in the headlock, Cooper slams his elbows in the ribs of Matt to release the hold, Matt fires back with an elbow to Cooper's cheek, the champion fires back with a loud European Uppercut, Matt staggers back to the turnbuckle but fires off a hard left hook as Cooper approaches him, Cooper returns the favor with a right and left, Matt fights back with a right, left, right, right, right, and finally a clothesline that drops Cooper to the canvas.

Cheer!!

Matt picks up Cooper and applies a half nelson, he goes to knee him in the face but Cooper picks him right up and places Matt on his shoulders, he runs and does a rolling fireman's carry slam quickly followed by a moonsault right off of the top ropes! Cooper quickly rolls Matt over and applies a single leg Boston crab. Matt does a jump for the ropes but Cooper hauls him to the center of the ring. Referee Akiyama is checking closely on Matt to see if he wants to give up.

Copeland: Cooper has that single leg Boston Crab locked in deep. Matt looks to be in a lot of discomfort here.

Matt stands up with his remaining leg, he jumps and hooks his leg under Cooper's remaining armpit and does a front roll into a jumping sunset flip!

Cooper kicks out. Matt jumps up full of energy, the fans are really starting to feel the tide of the match now as both men are looking sweaty and a little tired. Matt punches Cooper in the face then throws him off of the ropes, he snaps him down hard with a powerslam then jumps to his feet and does a standing moonsault followed by a quick elbow drop. Matt runs to the turnbuckles and climbs to the top ropes. Matt looks around at the screaming fans and does a fist pump, but the delay is too much as Cooper swiped one of his legs and hung him on the top turnbuckles. The champion takes a moment to breathe and gives Matt a European Uppercut, then another one, then another one. Cooper climbs the turnbuckle and grabs Matt in a front face lock. Matt slithers out of it and headbutts the champion, then chops him with a punch combination, Cooper swings both of his arms trying to regain balance and desperately grabs Matt's jaw and nose to stay up there. He throws a right and left punch, Matt fires back with a headbutt and a right punch, then a left, right, left, Cooper blocks a right then answers with a hard forearm right to Matt's nose! SMACK!

Ohhhhh!!!

Cooper grabs Matt in a front face lock again, this time he heaves him up in the air for a superplex....but he HOOKS the leg on the way down and painfully bridges as they both crash hard to the canvas and bounce!

3 !!!!

Boooooo!!!!!

Copeland: Cooper did it! What an unbelievable audible by the World Champion! Turning the superplex into a super Fisherman's Suplex mid flight!

Harrys The winner of this match by pinfall, the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... Justin Cooper!!!

Cohen: What a battle on the top ropes Seabass! I didn't know where that was heading but the champ showed us why he's the best wrestler in the world tonight! This crowd may not like it but Cooper has gain a lot of momentum tonight and has defeated one of the greats.

Copeland: It has been an action packed event here tonight in the final week before Gold Rush. We have seen the return of Chuck Myles, Eve Taylor has confirmed her spot in the Gold Rush Tournament Final and we heard the announcement that King for a Day will be returning. It was concluded with a back and forth main event between two veterans of the sport. This has been a wonderful night and as Gold Rush approaches, be sure to keep up with all the latest WZCW news. I'm Sebastian Copeland, good night everybody!

The referee tries to raise Cooper's hand in victory but the reigning World Champion shoves him away and exits the ring immediately. Cooper approaches the ringside crew, rips the World Title from the staff member holding it before walking towards the entrance ramp. Meanwhile, inside the ring Matt Tastic is slowly coming to, holding his neck and he looks up to see Cooper striding up the entrance ramp with an arrogant look on his face. The two veterans exchange a glance as Cooper lifts the World Championship high in the air and gives it a long kiss as Meltdown goes off the air.

Gold Rush 2017
*Matches to be announced*

Confirmed matches:

WZCW World Heavyweight Championship
Justin Cooper (c) versus Flex Mussel

WZCW Eurasian Championship
Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match
Titus Avison (c) versus Wren

WZCW Mayhem Championship
Tyrone Blades (c) versus Randy Studd

Gold Rush Tournament Final
Eve Taylor versus TBA