Meltdown 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
[youtube]C19s5Q5roVA[/youtube]

*Pyro goes off*

Copeland: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman! Tonight we're in Greenwich, Conneticut and as always we've got a fantastic show for you tonight! We've got two huge matches, with Big Dave facing off with Vengeance and USA taking on Carmen Bratchny!

Cohen: We also have Hunter Kravinoff versus John Smith and Mr. Baller against Chris Jones!

Copeland: Plus 4 young hopefulls will be trying to get a WZCW contract and the Hammond/KillJoy feud will be coming to an end in a Title versus Mask match!

Cohen: But now, we go to the ring where Vance Bateman and Chuck Myles have a huge unveiling!

The ring is set up with red carpet and a podium in the middle, on top of it is a red cloth clearly covering something.

Bateman: Good evening Greenwich!

The hot crowd cheer loudly.

Myles: As you all know, at Redemption, Titus beat Everest and Carmen Bratchny to unify the two world titles!

Bateman: And while one of the world titles was.... Err... Disposed of by Titus, we'd like to present him with the brand new WZCW Unified World Title!

Myles: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome WZCW champion Titus!

Pyro explodes and Titus emerges. He walks down the ramp and hi fives everyone sitting round the ring. He eventually gets in to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle. He shakes the hands of Bateman and Myles before grabbing a microphone.

Titus: WZCW universe it's great to be here!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Titus: At redemption I pulled off something that even shocked me, I won the match that determined the undisputed champion of this amazing company. So it is with great honour I accept this...

Titus removes the red cloth to unveil the Undisputed title to another massive pop.

NewWorldTitle.jpg

Titus picks it up and puts it around his waist.

Titus: This is a huge, huge blessing to be the first man to wear this belt. However I want to be super cheesy and thank each and every one of you, the WZCW universe have kept me going when times have been tough. When I was struggling and put on a brave face, it was the kids who ran up to me in airports asking for autographs, it was the women asking me to sign their chests, it was the smarky guys who thanked me for their entertainment, it was the fathers who admit that I surprised them in the ring. It is each and everyone of you in the crowd, at home, reading on wrestlezone.com that I honestly thank. Today marks the start of a new era, and I must say I am very very excited!

“Bliss” by the Muse interrupts as Blade walks onto the stage, microphone in hand.

Blade: You think you're so awesome Titus. You think that just because you got your fancy new belt, your four Oscars sitting at home waiting for you to come home and shine up, and your millions of adoring, screaming fans around that world, that you're better than me. That you're better than Bratch, or Steel, or anyone of your friends and opponents in this company. Well Titus I’m here to tell you you're not better, and that in your shallow self-absorbed world you live in, where everythings all about Titus, Titus, Titus, you are actually beneath us, and one of these days you will have to pay for your neglect. I thought after I attacked you a few months ago, that maybe you'd be taken down a peg or two, but clearly I was wrong. So what I’m here to do is to bring you closer to that reality Titus. And how I’m going to do that, is I’m going to do the one thing you think is impossible, and that’s beat you to a bloody pulp right here right now.

Blade drops the microphone and swiftly walks to the ring. He gets in and tries to get in Titus' face, but it's broken up by Bateman and Myles.

Bateman: Blade! Stop it! If you want to fight Titus so badly, you'll do it properly.

Blade stops trying to get through to Titus and relaxes a bit.

Bateman: Tonight, for our main event, we will have... Blade vs Titus in a non-title match!

The crowd lets our a deafening pop. Blade backs up, nodding and smirking as Titus stares into his eyes determinedly.

Copeland: Well it seems like Titus still has one critic left to silence! We'll be seeing that major match later tonight!

Reactions: gd
Harrys : The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 220 lbs, accompanied to the ring by his tag team partner James Baker, one half of the new WZCW Tag Team Champions, Mr. Baller!!

Baller and Baker make their way out to the entrance ramp as We Fly High plays throughout the arena. Both men walk down the ramp showing off their newly won tag team championships before jumping into the ring and doing the same thing from opposing turnbuckles.

Copeland : They better not show those belts off too much, Heavy Artillery are gunning for these men I'm sure.
Cohen : Doesn't matter how Heavy Artillery feel about this, the Ghetto Stars aren't flukes.

Harrys : And his opponent, making his way to the ring, weighing in at 227 lbs, " The Saviour, Chris Jones!!!

Smoke fills the entrance area as Amaranth begins to play. Once the smoke clears, Chris Jones is standing there, and slowly makes his way to the ring with a cocky smile on his face, ignoring the crowd. As he enters the ring he taunts the crowd as The Ghetto Stars look on from the outside. Once he is done Baller enters the ring ready for the match. He extends his hand to Jones, but Jones just spits in his face. Baller doesn't take kindly to this as he starts to hit Jones with some punches. Baller goes to whip Jones into the corner but it is reversed as Baller is thrown into the corner. Jones charges him with a splash but Baller moves to the side as Jones connects with the turnbuckle. Baller goes for a swinging neckbreaker but his opponent is kean to block the move and hits Baller with a snap suplex and a quick pin.....1....2.... Baller kicks out.

Copeland : Jones is trying to end this one quick, it is quite apparent who the stronger opponent is here in the early going.
Cohen : What do you mean? These men have matched each other move for move!!

Baller is quick to his feet as he whips Jones into the ropes and follows him with a clothesline over the top. Baller springboards onto the ropes but his opponent is quick to his feet and shakes the ropes as Baller gets caught in the ropes as James Baker runs over in an attempt to help him out but the ref stops him and tells him Baller will be disqualified. Jones however pulls Baller out of the ropes and whips his opponent into the ring apron. Baller is down on the mat now as Jones climbs to the top rope and goes for a moonsault. He connects as both men are out though from the impact. The ref begins to count as neither man is moving. Baker is looking on in disbelief as the ref continues to count. Both men are to one knee now, and as both men reach their feet the referee reaches 10 in the count and calls for the bell.

Harrys : This match has been ruled a double countout as neither man could make it to his feet in time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrys: The following match is an over-the-top Battle Royale with the winner receiving a WZCW Contract!

“End on 9” by Guttermouth rings out through the arena as Gordito makes his way to the ring, playing to the crowd the whole time.

Harrys: First, from San Francisco, California and weighing in at 257 pounds, “The Dirty One,” Gordito!

Gordito poses on the top turnbuckle as the music changes and his first opponent appears on stage.

Harrys: Next, from Matsumoto, Japan, weighing in at 550 pounds, “The Matsumoto Mauler” Wasabi Toyota!

Toyota rips off his jumpsuit and enters the ring as “Welcome to the Future” by Jody Freeze starts to play and a man wearing a gas mask comes out onto the stage.

Harrys: Next, from Vancouver, British Columbia, weighing in at 263 pounds, “Ruthless” Rodney McClain!

McClain jumps into the ring over the top rope as “Ode to Joy” starts playing and the final man enters the arena.

Harrys: Finally, from London, England, weighing in at 240 pounds, “The Elite” Steven Holmes!

Copeland: One of these men will become the newest member of the WZCW roster.
Cohen: Forget about that, I just hope they reinforced the ring! Look at the size of these guys!

The bell rings and McClain, Holmes and Gordito all look across the ring at the massive Wasabi Toyota. The three men look at each other and nod before making their way toward Toyota. McClain charges first and receives a huge headbutt that sends him reeling. Gordito is next and gets a throat thrust for his trouble. Holmes, rather than charging in himself, cheers Gordito and McClain back to their feet and encourages them to charge again. Gordito and McClain charge at the same time this go-round, and both get hit with elbows to the jaw. Holmes seems frustrated and taunts Toyota to come at him in the middle of the ring. Holmes starts pounding on Toyota with rights and lefts and kicks, which have the big Japanese man wobbling. Holmes has a small grin on his face, and tries to suplex Toyota, which fails miserably. Toyota reverses it into a enormous front powerslam. Toyota leans against the ropes to catch his breath. McClain sees his opportunity and charges at the former sumo wrestlers, but gets belly-to-bellied over the rope and eliminated!

Harrys: Rodney McClain has been eliminated!

Copeland: What a move by Toyota! McClain will not be receiving a contract!
Cohen: How is anyone supposed to eliminate him? He’s the size of a Toyota!

Toyota is still leaning against the ropes as Holmes and Gordito look at him in shock over what just happened. Holmes grabs Gordito and starts yelling at him while gesturing at Toyota. Gordito nods and both men walk intently toward Toyota who seems to have caught his breath. As soon as they get close, Gordito and Holmes hammer away at Toyota. He tries to fight back, but the two men seemingly are too much for him. Toyota is wobbly once again, and is hit with a high-low combination as Gordito uses a chop block and Holmes flies in with a high knee. Holmes still directs traffic, pointing Gordito toward the top rope. Holmes sets himself up as well, and they hit a diving elbow drop and a knee drop at the same time. Toyota is taking a ton of punishment right now, and it is going to continue as Gordito locks in a Boston Crab and Holmes with the Aristocracy Reigns! Toyota is tapping but neither man is letting go of his hold as they can’t be disqualified. Toyota is screaming out in pain and is trying to fight out of the dual submission holds. Finally, Toyota is able to dig down and power his way out of the Aristocracy Reigns first, and then the Boston Crab.

Copeland: What power shown by Toyota! He has taken everything that has been thrown at him in this match and still is able to power out of those holds.

All three men finally make their way to their feet. Holmes and Gordito charge again, but are caught by Toyota who slams their heads together. He takes the dizzy men and whips them into the same corner, stacked with Gordito on top of Holmes. Toyota sets up and charges in, smashing both men in the corner! They stumble out of the corner and lean against the ropes as Toyota charges again. This time, they duck and take the top rope with them. Toyota flies over the top and lands with a huge thud on the floor!

Harrys: Wasabi Toyota has been eliminated!

Holmes and Gordito slowly get back to their feet and start swinging wildly at each other. The crowd starts chanting Gor-di-to, Gor-di-to, and it seems to fire up The Dirty One. He starts chopping away at Holmes, and hits a beautiful standing dropkick right to the jaw of Holmes. Gordito follows it with a series of headbutts. He gets up and yells to fire himself and the crowd up some more. Holmes stumbles to his feet and gets a kick to the stomach followed by the Meteor of War. Gordito slowly picks up the limp body of Holmes and uses all his remaining energy to pick him up and toss him over the top to earn a WZCW Contract.

Harrys: Steven Holmes has been eliminated! Your winner, and newest member of the WZCW Roster, Gordito!

Gordito collapses in the middle of the ring out of exhaustion and emotion as the crowd goes crazy. In the middle of this, “Falling On” by Finger 11 hits and Chuck Myles appears on stage with a mic.

Copeland: It’s the GM of Meltdown! I wonder what he has to say about the newest member of the roster.
Cohen: Shut up, Seabass! I wanna hear what he has to say.

Myles: Now that’s what I’m talking about! In WZCW, and especially here on Meltdown, we want the best wrestlers in the world and guys who really want it and this match really showed me that. Gordito, congrats on the win and go take a shower. Now, he will not be the only new wrestler on the WZCW roster. For putting on a great showing here tonight, Steven Holmes and Wasabi Toyota will also be recipients of WZCW Contracts! Now Rodney McClain, you didn’t make as much of an impression as the other three, but we will give you one more shot at the next Contract Battle Royale. Congrats to the new members of the roster!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Sounds of Madness” hits as John Smith comes out onto the stage and makes his way down the ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, from London, England, and weighing in at 250 pounds, John Smith!

Copeland: Smith has been in contention for the Mayhem Title in recent weeks, but seems to always just come up short.

Cohen: Look at the size of him, Seabass. He is a force to be reckoned with.

Smith enters the ring and taunts the crowd for a few moments before his music cuts out and “Devil Inside” by INXS starts to play.

Harrys: And his opponent, from the East African Republic of Uganda, and weighing in at 245 pounds, Hunter S. Kravinoff!

Copeland: We haven’t seen this wild man from Uganda since his debut on Ascension a couple months ago. This will be a tough test for both men.

Kravinoff makes his way into the ring and directs his crazed stare directly at his opponent as the bell rings. Smith moves in cautiously to lock-up with Kravinoff, but before he can Kravinoff starts unloading with rights and lefts. Smith goes down and the ref has to drag Hunter away from him. Smith gets back to his feet and escapes to the floor when Kravinoff comes at him again.

Copeland: Kravinoff seems to have come back with a purpose. Smith doesn’t seem like he was prepared for this.
Cohen: Of course he wasn’t prepared for this! He’s facing a guy raised by monkeys! John Smith deserves much better than this.

Smith comes back in and is immediately charged at by Kravinoff. Smith ducks the attack and goes behind and hits a back suplex followed up with a rear chinlock. Kravinoff fights back to his feet, but receives a kick to the gut followed by a straightjacket suplex. Cover by Smith 1…2…and a powerful kick-out at 2 by Kravinoff. Smith looks a bit surprised, but goes right back to the chinlock.

Copeland: Smith seems to have figured out how to attack Kravinoff.

Cohen: It’s just a matter of time now, Seabass.

Kravinoff starts fading, but gets a second wind and fights to his feet with lefts and rights. Hunter runs to the ropes after shaking out the cobwebs. Smith ducks a lariat, but Kravinoff hits the ropes and the other side and connects with a huge running knee strike. Both men are down but slowly fighting to make it back to their feet. They both get up at about the same time and start trading wild right hands. Soon after the brawling starts, Kravinoff takes control. After a couple more rights Kravinoff shoots Smith off into the ropes and gets hit with a big boot square in the face. The impact is enough to bounce Smith back to his feet and into a brainbuster by Kravinoff followed by a cover 1…2…and a kick-out at the last possible moment.

Copeland: Kravinoff is on a roll! Things aren’t looking good for the big man from London.
Cohen: Smith will come back. There’s no way some guy from the jungle can beat John Smith.

Kravinoff picks up Smith and locks in a double underhook. Smith spins out and lifts Kravinoff into a torture rack. Kravinoff fights off of Smith’s shoulders. He kicks Smith in the guts and hits him with a running bucklebomb. Smith rebounds right to Kravinoff who spins him around and hits a reverse DDT followed by locking in a dragon sleeper with body scissors.

Copeland: It’s the Ugandan Death Knell! Smith is going to have to tap!
Cohen: Shut up, Seabass. C’mon John!

Kravinoff is wrenching away and after a few seconds, Smith weakly taps out. The referee goes in and has to shove himself in between the two men to get Kravinoff to break the hold.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Hunter S. Kravinoff!

Copeland: What a showing by the man from Uganda. The roster better keep an eye on this man.
Cohen: This was a crock. John Smith deserves much better than this. Hopefully this doesn’t distract him from the Mayhem Title.

[YOUTUBE]/v/hrML6s1wNHk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]​

O’Fortuna plays as a silhouette of Vengeance starts walking towards the stage. Vengeance makes his way onto the stage dressed in a hooded white robe. He lifts his head slightly and stares with an evil look at the ring.

Harrys: First, from Ragnarog, weighing in at 275lbs, he is the man they call Vengeance!

Vengeance walks slowly down towards the ring. His eyes fixated on the ring and Harrys in particular. He makes it to the stair and walks up them and into the ring. He approaches Harrys, who quickly slips out to of the ring. Vengeance stands waiting for his opponent.

Copeland: You know I saw Vengeance earlier today and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in quite as foul of a mood as he is here right now.
Cohen: The clock is ticking for Vengeance. Lars was unable to do what Vengeance couldn’t, and now Vengeance is looking to destroy everyone so he can claim his rightful gold.

The arena goes silent and the lights go out. Suddenly a spotlight shines down on the top of the entrance ramp where Big Dave stands, the Eurasian Title wrapped around his waist. He makes his way slowly down the ramp, the spotlight following him all the way down. The arena continues to be silent as he climbs into the ring. Vengeance and Dave stare at each other from across the ring. Dave holds up high his EurAsian title belt as Vengeance removes his robe.

Harrys: And his opponent, from London, England, weighing in at 268lbs, he is the EurAsian champion, Big Dave!

Both men stand face to face in the middle. Big Dave is still holding his EurAsian belt and starts jawing at Vengeance. Vengeance suddenly strikes the side of Daves face. Dave stumbles towards the corner and Vengeance throws him shoulder first into the corner. Vengeance starts violently kicking the mid section of Dave. He pulls Dave off the turnbuckle and turns him to face him and starts driving knees to the gut of Dave. Ref gets to a 4 and Vengeance stops at 5. Vengeance grabs Dave by the throat and starts chocking him. Again the ref gets to a 4 and Vengeance lets go just at 5. Dave falls to the floor and expertly rolls under the ropes. Vengeance reaches over the ropes and pulls Dave to his feet on the apron. Dave suddenly grabs Vengeance head and falls to the concrete, snapping Vengeance head into the ropes. Vengeance stumbles backwards. Dave slides in and runs at Vengeance, but is met by a Big Boot from Vengeance, knocking him to the mat. Vengeance quickly falls on him, barely getting a 2 count.

Copeland: All Vengeance so far in this match.
Cohen: Vengeance is out to prove he can destroy a champion. And Dave might be the most successful champion we have right now, so a win is huge.

Vengeance sits Dave up and runs off the ropes. He goes for a kick to the face. Dave dodges it and then delivers a low drop kick to the leg of Vengeance. Dave quickly follows that up with an Enziguri. Vengeance falls to his knees, but remains vertical. Dave looks enraged, but quickly runs off the ropes and hits Vengeance high with a running spear that knocks him to the mat. Dave with a cover. 1... Vengeance powers out. Dave continues to apply the pressure, kicking Vengeance in the side of the head to keep him down. He follows this up with a standing leg drop. He quickly goes for the cover and gets a 2 count. Dave locks in a head lock and tries desperately to keep Vengeance on the mat. Vengeance waves his arms in vain and musters enough energy to get to his feet. Vengeance starts driving elbows into the gut of Dave, slipping out of the headlock and hitting Dave with a Russian leg sweep. Vengeance quickly grabs the arm of Dave and locks in a triangle chock hold. Dave kicks his legs frantically to try and hit the ropes. The ref is checking Dave and Vengeance is screaming for him to tap. Dave inches closer to the ropes as Vengeance pulls backs, looking to break something. Dave just gets his foot on the rope, forcing Vengeance to break the hold.

Copeland: How close was Vengeance there from picking up the win.
Cohen: Mere inches Seabass. Vengeance should waited later in the match to apply that deadly triangle chock. Dave wouldn’t have been able to make it then if Vengeance had decimated him just a little bit further.

Vengeance waits for Dave to stand. Dave does and turns around. Vengeance flips him on his shoulders and delivers a Shoulderbreaker. The cover by Vengeance, 1... 2... kickout by Dave. Vengeance picks Dave up and leans him against the ropes. Vengeance Irish Whips him across the ring and hits him coming back with a Kitchen Sink. Vengeance completes Trial and Retribution by smashing his knee to the side of Daves head as Dave crumples to the mat. Vengeance signals for the end. He picks Dave up and goes for the Sacreligious Desecration. Dave breaks his arms free and hits a Northern Lights Suplex out of nowhere. Both men laid out on the mat. The ref starts a 10 count. By 6 Vengeance is almost up and Dave is on his knees. At 8 both men are up. They trade fists till Dave lands three in a row. Vengeance with a big clothesline that misses. Dave hits him turning around with a dropkick that sends him to the ropes. Dave goes for an Irish Whip, Vengeance reverses it. Vengeance goes for a Roundhouse kick, Dave ducks under it. Vengeance turns around and Dave hits him with a Big Boot. Vengeance stumbles back off the ropes and Daves hits him coming back with a Powerslam. Dave with the cover, 1... 2... kickout by Vengeance. Dave picks Vengeance up and signals for Checking Out. He hooks Vengeance up for it, but Vengeance powers out, throwing Dave into the corner. Vengeance goes for a running boot. Dave dodges it and Vengeance’s foot hits the corner. He turns around and Dave picks him up for the Stamp of Authority. Vengeance fights out of it with elbows to the head and falls behind Dave. He runs and pushes Dave into the ropes. They bounce off and roll backwards. Dave has Vengeance rolled up for the pin and grabs the ropes for leverage as the ref goes to count. 1... 2... 3.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Big Dave.

Dave quickly rolls out of the ring as Vengeance tries to grab him. Dave grabs his title and heads up the ramp, holding it up high for everyone to see.

Copeland: So Dave pulls out the sneaky victory here, using the ropes to score a win over Vengeance here tonight.
Cohen: Now that’s the sign of a champion, knowing how to bend the rules to secure victory. And Vengeance does not look happy that he has once again lost to a champion.

Vengeance stomps around the ring, looking quite pissed with the results. The ref is trying to get him to quietly leave, but Vengeance refuses. Suddenly he takes out the ref with a big boot. Vengeance stands over the ref as emts and refs come out to get Vengeance to leave the ring. He marches up the ramp with the same angry look on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vengeance is backstage walking around with an angry look on his face. Leon Kensworth suddenly approaches with a microphone.

Leon: Vengeance, I know I'm risking my neck out here, but I was hoping we could get some explanation for what we've just seen out there. Does this have to do with your match at Redemption where you cost your team a chance to win KFAD.

Vengeance glares at Leon with a look to kill. Suddenly Chuck Myles comes into view.

Myles: Leon I'll take it from here, thanks.

Leon quietly leaves.

Myles: What the hell was that out there Vengeance. You are damn lucky my hands are tied from suspending you at the moment, or else I would. You could've injured that ref and then what do we have, lawsuits, more court dates. What the hell do you think you're trying to do?

Vengeance stands closer to Myles. Myles is trying his best not to be intimidated by Vengeance as he stands over him.

Vengeance: I'm... making your decision... for you...

Vengeance walks away leaving Myles to ponder what he meant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Star Spangled Banner hits and USA comes out to a big pop from the crowd. He salutes the flag and makes his way down the ramp, high fiving crowd members.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 257 pounds, USA!

USA gets into the ring and salutes the crowd.

Copeland: It really seems that over the last month or so, USA has really come into his own as a wrestler.

Cohen: Meh. He just seems like a kiss ass to me.

Papa Roach hits and the crowd give out a mixed reaction as Carmen Bratchny makes his way out, his face expressionless as he walks down the ramp.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 230 pounds, Carmen Bratchny!

Copeland: We’ve seen a very changed man in Carmen Bratchny lately, and the loss at Redemption won’t make him any happier.

Cohen: Some people boo him, but his devout fans will never give up on this man.

Bratchny slides into the ring and poses for a moment on the turnbuckle before stepping down to face his opponent. The referee calls for the bell and the two men lock up. USA gets the advantage with a headlock but Bratchny pushes him off into the ropes. USA returns with a big clothesline, taking Bratchny down. Bratchny pushes himself backwards on the mat, keeping an eye on USA who remains in a fighting stance. Bratchny gets up and they go to lock up again, this time USA sends Bratchny into the ropes. Bratchny returns and hits a Lou Thesz Press and starts laying into USA with a swift series of right hands. The crowd again send out a mixed reaction as Bratchny picks USA up and slams his head into a top turnbuckle. USA bounces backwards off the turnbuckle and it met with a clothesline from Bratchny. Bratchny climbs to the top rope, waiting for USA to get up. USA makes it to his feet and Bratchny jumps off, attempting a missile dropkick but USA moves, sending Bratchny crashing to the mat. Bratchny gets up quickly but walks right into a Samoan Drop from USA. USA goes for a quick pin, 1... 2.... Bratchny kicks out. USA quickly goes for Bratchny’s legs and locks in a Boston Crab. Bratchny screams out in pain as USA leans back.

Copeland: Interesting strategy, if Bratchny’s legs are taken out, it’ll be very difficult for him to use USA’s own finishers against him.

Cohen: Strategy is for losers. Raw power wins matches at the end of the day.

Bratchny slowly claws his way over to the ropes and grabs onto the bottom one. USA lets go, but starts stomping on Bratchny’s legs. Bratchny uses the ropes to pull himself out of the ring. He stays on the floor for a moment, as the referee starts counting him out. Bratchny uses the steel steps to pick himself up before limping back into the ring. The referee holds back USA, allowing Bratchny to get back to his feet. USA runs at Bratchny but Bratchny catches him by the throat and quickly delivers a chokeslam onto his knee. Both men let out a cry of pain, as USA rolls around on the mat in pain and Bratchny clutches his hurt legs. He then goes down for a cover, 1... 2.... USA kicks out. Bratchny lets out a heavy sigh but locks USA in a sleeper hold. USA tries to fight out of it, but quickly starts to fade. Bratchny throttles USA as his body starts to limp. The referee drops to the mat to check on USA by lifting his arm. It goes down once... It goes down twice.... It stops mere inches away from the mat as USA stretches out his arms, looking for energy from the crowd. The crowd cheer him on as he manages to get to his feet. USA breaks out of the sleeper, quickly kicks Bratchny in the stomach and hits the Patriot Missile, driving Bratchny down onto his head. Feeding off the crowd, USA picks up Bratchny and lifts him up for Bombs Bursting in Air. But Bratchny rolls off USA’s shoulders and hits him with a quick Enziguiri, taking both men down. The referee starts to count as both men stir on the mat.

Copeland: Two of our top talents putting it all on the line here!

Both men get to their feet at 7 and start exchanging right hands. USA gets the advantage and backs Bratchny in the corner. USA walks to the opposite corner before turning around and running at Bratchny. Bratchny moves out of the way and USA crashes into the corner, sending falling back to the mat. Bratchny catches his breath for a second before quickly climbing up the top rope, going for a moonsault. He gets to the top and stands up straight but USA quickly gets off the mat. Bratchny goes for the moonsault, but USA catches him on his shoulder! USA nails him with a running powerslam before getting back up and saluting to the crowd. Bratchny gets back up, barely conscious and walks right into USA who hits the Rocket’s Red Glare. He goes for the pin, 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, USA!

Copeland: A great match here from two great talents!

Cohen: I told you, at the end of the day, raw power wins the match!

------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut to the back and see Becky Serra, with mic in hand waiting with the Mayhem Champion Scott Hammond

Becky: Ladies and gentleman at this time I have with me the Mayhem Champion Scott Hammond, now Scott, tonight this match is not just for your Mayhem title, if The KillJoy loses tonight he will have to take off his mask. How are you feeling?

Scott Hammond: Becky I am feeling like a man on top of the world. It is nice to know that when I have a top idea like this title vs mask match, that the people in power in WZCW listen.

Becky Serra: You also have the added stipulation that the 24/7 rule has been suspended for tonight so you will not have to worry about outside interference, how will that affect your mindset?

Scott Hammond: Simply put Becky, it means that I can fully focus on inflicting as much damage as humanly possible on that disease The KillJoy, so that we can finally put his Mayhem title dream, and our curiousity as to what is under that mask, to rest.

Hammond walks off

Becky Serra: Back to you in the arena guys.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Title versus Mask match for the Mayhem championship. If KillJoy loses, he will have his mask removed.

SR 71 hits and KillJoy makes his way out to a pop. He stops at the top of the entrance ramp, running his fingers over his mask before making a title belt motion on his waist.

Harrys: Introducing first, the challenger, from Rat’s Ass, America, The KillJoy!

He gets into the ring and hits all four corners, looking out into the cheering crowd before turning to face the ramp, waiting for his opponent.

Copeland: Has KillJoy done the right thing in putting his mask on the line?

Cohen: For him? No, because he will lose. For us? Yeah, it’ll be entertaining to watch.

Roll Deep hits and the crowd start booing as the Mayhem Champion makes his way out, title over his shoulder. He walks down the ramp, with a smirk on his face and points at KillJoy’s face, motioning that he’ll rip the mask off.

Harrys: And his opponent, the Mayhem Champion, from London, England, Scott Hammond!

Cohen: This man has dominated The KillJoy up and down this company over the last man.

Copeland: Well this might be KillJoy’s night, his mask means alot to him, and he’ll fight very hard for it.

Hammond gets into the ring, and stares directly at KillJoy while holding up his title belt over his head. The referee takes the belt and rings the bell. The two men circle each other and KillJoy goes for Hammond, but Hammond drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring. The crowd boo loudly as Hammond starts to walk around the ring, smirking, again motioning that he’ll take off KillJoy’s mask. The crowd boo loudly and Hammond turns around and starts flipping them off. He turns around and sees KillJoy flying over the top rope onto him with a suicide dive, taking both men down. KillJoy gets back and holds his arms up, with the crowd cheering loudly. KillJoy picks up Hammond and slams his head on the announcer table. He grabs Hammond and hits a scoop slam on the outside. KillJoy goes back to the announcer table and rips off the top and the monitors and points to the table, making the crowd cheer loudly. He turns around but is caught with a clothesline from Hammond. Hammond picks up KillJoy and viciously Irish whips him into the steel steps. KillJoy crashes into them with a huge impact and falls to the ground clutching his shoulder. Hammond grabs a chair from under the ring and slowly starts walking over to KillJoy. He stands over KillJoy and raises the chair up, but KillJoy quickly catches him with a lowblow. Hammond drops to his knees and KillJoy quickly dropkicks the chair into Hammond’s face. KillJoy uses the barricade at ringside to pick himself up before picking the chair back up. With Hammond slowly getting to his feet, KillJoy runs at him and smashes the chair into his head and Hammond collapses to the ground again.

Copeland: The animosity between these two men is really showing tonight.

Cohen: Is... Is Hammond still alive after that shot?

KillJoy rolls Hammond over and goes for the pin, 1... 2... Hammond gets a shoulder up. KillJoy slowly gets up before sliding Hammond into the ring. KillJoy checks under the ring and pulls out a ladder and slides it into the ring. KillJoy gets into the ring and picks up the ladder, waiting for Hammond to get up. Hammond gets to his feet, and turns around shakily. KillJoy runs at him, aiming the ladder for Hammond’s face, but Hammond delivers a kick to KillJoy’s gut and throws both KillJoy and the ladder across the ring with a T-bone suplex. KillJoy hits the mat and the ladder crashes down on top of his ribs, making him shout out in pain. Hammond slowly walks over KillJoy and picks up the ladder before simply dropping it on KillJoy’s head. Hammond turns his head, and smirks while looking at the corner. He walks over and climbs the turnbuckle, looking at KillJoy and the ladder on his head. He jumps off the turnbuckle, delivering a diving headbutt to the ladder, making it crush KillJoy’s face. Both men roll around in agony, with blood starting to trickle down Hammond’s face. Hammond crawls over to KillJoy and drapes and arm across him, 1... 2... KillJoy gets his shoulder up! Hammond lets out a cry of frustration before rolling out of the ring. He goes under the apron and pulls out a table before sliding it into the ring. He follows it into the ring and sets it up before picking up KillJoy and lifting him onto his shoulders, getting ready for the London’s Calling.

Cohen: Yes! This is what got Hammond his title back at Redemption!

Copeland: The London’s Calling through the table is enough to keep any man down!

Hammond stands beside the table and goes to hit the finisher, but KillJoy reverses it into a DDT, narrowly avoiding the table as both men crash to the mat. The crowd cheer loudly, trying to urge KillJoy back to his feet as both men are stirring on the mat. They slowly get to their feet and Hammond throws the first punch, sending KillJoy stumbling back a few steps, but KillJoy comes back with his own right hand. They exchange punches before KillJoy starts to gain the advantage, delivering shot after shot to Hammond’s bloody head. KillJoy goes for a clothesline but Hammond ducks under it, grabbing KillJoy around the waste, trying to go for a German Suplex. KillJoy elbows Hammond in the head, making Hammond relinquish his grip. KillJoy grabs Hammond in a headlock and hits a bulldog. KillJoy lies on the mat, trying to catch his breath for a moment before rolling out of the ring and grabs the chair he used earlier. He rolls into the ring with it and walks over to Hammond. He puts Hammond in the camel clutch position, and hits him with the Bell Rung, smashing the chair into Hammonds head. KillJoy shouts out “Ding Dong!” with every shot, as the crowd shout it back at him. After a few shots to the head, he gets up and rolls Hammond over, going for the pin, 1... 2... Hammond gets a shoulder up! KillJoy looks absolutely shocked as he sits up. He uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and backs into the corner, measuring Hammond for the Smashmouth. Very slowly, Hammond starts getting to his feet as the crowd look on in suspense. Hammond finally manages to get to his feet, blood dripping from his face, and turns around. KillJoy runs at him, but Hammond counters, lifting up KillJoy and hitting London’s Calling! Both men lie on the mat, with Hammond not able to take advantage of hitting his finishing manoeuvre. Suddenly, John Smith makes his way out, baseball bat in hand.

Copeland: What’s going on?! The 24/7 rule is off for the night?! Smith is just causing trouble for the hell of it!

Cohen: Yep, he’s always entertaining the fans!

He’s walking down the ramp, but suddenly Gordito, WZCW’s newest acquisition runs out and takes Smith down from behind. The two men start brawling on the ramp. Chris Jones and Steven Holmes then come out, adding to the brawl on the entrance ramp. Inside the ring, Hammond and KillJoy are pushing themselves up while looking at the carnage on the entrance ramp. Vance Bateman makes his way out with 8 security guards, who break up the brawl and manage to drag everyone backstage. Bateman shakes his head with a stressed look on his face, motioning for the match to continue in the ring. Hammond turns around and is caught in a Uranage position by KillJoy, who turns around and slams Hammond through the table. KillJoy backs into the corner and puts his hands together as if praying, getting ready to hit the Smashmouth. Hammond slowly gets up, unaware of what’s in store for him, with a crimson mask on his face. KillJoy runs at Hammond, but Hammond moves, causing KillJoy to hit the opposite turnbuckle at full force. He bounces backwards, into a German suplex from Hammond. Hammond slowly crawls over to KillJoy, going for the pin, 1.... 2.... KillJoy gets a shoulder up. Hammond pounds the mat in frustration, before using the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He signals for one more London’s Calling and lifts up KillJoy off the mat. He gets KillJoy up on his shoulders, but KillJoy pushes himself off, running at the ropes then returning with the Smashmouth! KillJoy scrambles for the pin, 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW Mayhem champion, The KillJoy!

With both men on the mat, the referee places the belt on KillJoy’s waist and raises his arm. Slowly, KillJoy starts to get up. He clutches the Mayhem belt to his chest. He gets up on the turnbuckle and holds the belt up high while running his fingers over his mask. Every member of the crowd is on their feet, cheering on. KillJoy poses for a few more seconds before getting down off the turnbuckle. He turns around and sees a bloody Hammond standing across from him. They stare into each other’s eyes, with KillJoy clutching his ribs and Hammond using the ropes to hold himself up. Suddenly, Hammond walks over to KillJoy and grabs his hand, shaking it for a brief moment before rolling out of the ring and walking back up the ramp. KillJoy looks surprised for a moment before he goes back to the turnbuckle to celebrate some more.

Copeland: Well, some things never change, and obviously they still don’t like each other. But after a match like that, they sure as hell respect each other!

Titus comes out to a huge pop with his new World title belt over his shoulder as he makes his way down to the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, the WZCW world heavyweight champion, Titus!

Titus gets into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with his title belt.

Bliss by Muse hits and the crowd boo loudly as Blade makes his way out onto the stage. He eyes up Titus for a moment while shaking his head before doing his signature taunt.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, The Prodigal Son, Blade!

Copeland: Blade had some very harsh words for the champion earlier.

Cohen: Harsh... or honest?

Titus removes his new belt and stands ready as Blade reaches the ring. He removes his jacket and slides into the ring and the bell rings. Titus charges and the two begin exchanging rapid punches as the crowd roars. Titus begins to gain the advantage and strikes Blade all the way to the corner. Titus continues wailing punches till the ref gets to 4 and calls him off. Titus backs off then steps in. Blade quickly kicks the knee of Titus. He then follows this up with and uppercut that stumbles Titus backwards. Blade charges and hits a clothesline, falling to his knees as he hits it. He then grabs Titus by the hair and begins punching the forehead of Titus. Ref counts to 4 and Blade slams Titus’ head to the mat. Blade bounces slowly off the ropes and jumps up high, hitting a knee drop on the face of Titus. Titus shouts in pain and Blade smiles at what he’s done. He slowly bounces off the ropes again, looking to hit another. Titus rolls out of the way and Blade slams his knee into the mat. Blade up quickly, charges at Titus, who hits him with a European uppercut. Blade is stunned and Titus follows it up with a spinning heel kick, knocking Blade to the mat. Titus runs off the ropes and hits a knee drop on Blades face. Titus shouts at Blade to stand up. Blade does and Titus wrenches his arm and locks in a standing arm bar. He then turns to face Blade and hits a Kesagiri chop, breaking the hold. Blade holds his chest and Titus grabs the arm and locks in the arm bar again. Blade cries out in pain. He starts to move and manages to flip Titus over him to the mat. Titus is quick to his feet, but Blade quickly rolls out of the ring to catch a breather.

Cohen: Smart strategy by Blade, catching his breath so he can continue his assault on Titus.
Copeland: Assault? Titus has not only matched the explosive energy Blade brought out to start this match, but has showed his experience by countering it. Titus was in total control.
CCohen: Hence the break.

Blade walks around the ring as Titus waits on. The ref gets to 7 and Blade quickly rolls in and out, breaking the count before Titus can get him. The crowd is booing Blade and Titus decides to pursue him. Blade quickly slides into the ring. Titus slides in after him and Blade drops an elbow on his head. He does it a second time and then starts stomping on Titus. Blade picks Titus up and hits an uppercut. Titus rest against the ropes and Blade Irish Whips him across the ring. He picks him up coming back and hits a backbreaker. Blade goes for the pin and gets a 2 count. He puts his foot on the face on Titus and turns it quickly, gouging his eyes. The ref yells at Blade and Blade shrugs him off. Blade climbs up to the top rope and points down at Titus. Blade goes for the Frog Splash and misses. Blade holds his ribs as Titus stands up. Blade crouched over, Titus goes to hit the Tit Drop. Blade quickly rolls out of the ring and avoids it. Blade stumbles away, facing the announce tables. Titus climbs up to the top rope. Blade turns around and Titus jumps, hitting him with a flying clothesline. Titus gets up and the crowd is cheering loud. He picks Blade up and slams his head on the announce table. Blade turns around and Titus gives him a Kesagiri chop. He then grabs Blade and throws him to the concrete. The ref is at 6 and Titus rolls in and out of the ring. Blade has crawled his way to the steel stairs. Titus picks Blade up and Blade quickly hit an elbow to the gut. He grabs Titus’ head and bounces it off the stairs. He then grabs Titus arm and jumps over the stairs, performing an arm breaker, with Titus’ arm and ribs smashing hard into the stairs. Titus cries in pain and Blade rolls into the ring. The ref is at 5 and Titus is still down. By 7 he gets to his feet and enters the ring on 9.

Copeland: Titus managing to get into the ring before the 10 count after that gruesome crash into the stairs. I think it might’ve been wiser to just stay down, but that’s not Titus’ way.
Cohen: What do mean? Putting his body threw torture is not his way? Titus is obsessed with success and refuses to lose to the better opponent, in this case, Blade, even if it means serious injury.

Blade pounces on Titus and throws forearms at him. The ref calls him off and Blades picks Titus up from behind. German suplex into a pin. 1... 2... Titus breaks out. Blade slams the mat in anger. He turns to the crowd and shouts it’s time for The Halo. He picks Titus up and hooks his arms. He lifts him up unsuccessfully. He fails a second time as Titus breaks his arms free. He flips Blade over his head and falls to the floor as Blade hits the mat. The ref starts counting to 10. At 5 Blade is on his knees. At 8 both men are up. Blade punches Titus, Titus punches back. The two continue to exchange punches. Titus with a chop against Blades chest that cracks like thunder. Blade cries out in stunned pain. Titus connects again with equal loudness. Blade backs to the ropes. Titus goes for an Irish Whip, hangs onto Blades arm and reverses back him towards Titus, who hooks his head and hits a DDT. Titus goes for the pin. 1... 2... Blade kicks out. Titus picks Blade up and hits a swinging neckbreaker on him. Titus points to the crowd and straddles across the ropes. Titus stands on the apron, waiting for Blade to stand. Blade gets to his feet and Titus jumps on to the top rope. Springboard Bulldog connects. The crowd explodes. Titus grabs Blades legs locks in a British Figure-Four Leglock. Blade screams out in pain. The ref checks to see if Blade gives up. Blade lies ion the mat and the ref starts counting. 1... 2... Blade sits up. He reaches in vain for the ropes and again lies on the mat. 1... 2... Blade sits up. Titus is leaning back, trying to make Blade tap. Blade pulls himself closer to the ropes and reaches out one more time. Blade just gets his hand on the rope. The ref tells Titus to break the hold. Titus does and Blade lies on the mat holding his leg. Titus stands over Blade, he picks up Blade slowly. Blade quickly slips beside Titus and flips him, hitting The Blade Runner out of nowhere. Suddenly Vengeance starts to slowly march down the ramp, looking viciously evil.

Copeland: What the hell is Vengeance doing out here?
Cohen: Never mind that! Blade just hit the Blade Runner! Pin him, Blade!

Both men are out. Blade begins to crawl to Titus and drapes an arm over him. 1... 2..... Titus just kicks out. Blades pulls his hair in disbelief. Suddenly, without the referee seeing, Vengeance slides Titus' new title belt into the ring, with the belt coming to a stop just behind Blade. Vengeance gets up on the apron, distracting the referee as Blade gets up with the title belt and waits for Titus to get up. Titus gets to his feet and turns around into Blade smashing the belt off his skulls. Vengeance jumps off the apron and Blade picks up the now busted open Titus and hooks his arms, smirking. He hits the Halo and goes for the pin, 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Blade!

Copeland: I don't believe it. Vengeance slid Titus' new title belt into the ring for Blade to use against him. It seems like the ultimate insult to Titus...
Cohen: Don’t take anything away from Blade here tonight Seabass. He took Titus to the limit and outsmarted him. It’s just as Blade predicted. Everyone is against Titus and this time he paid.

The ref holds Blades hand up as Vengeance steps into the ring. The ref and then Blade quickly leave the ring as Vengeance stands over Titus. The bloodied Titus grabs the pant leg of Vengeance who starts laughing. Vengeance picks Titus up and hits Judge, Jury, and Executioner on him. The crowd boos as Vengeance walks out of the ring. He grabs the new WZCW Heavyweight Title belt, slides into the ring and stands over Titus. He holds the belt high over his head as the show ends.

Who Wrote What:

Intro: Showtime/Blade
USA/Bratchny and Hammond/KillJoy: Blade
Baller vs Jones: SuperCrazy
Contract Battle Royale, Kravinoff vs Smith: ThrilledHer
Big Dave vs Vengeance, Titus vs Blade: Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics