9uWiUmJ.gif

dbFAKef.gif

[YOUTUBE]IpHNqUWMINk[/YOUTUBE]

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The camera pans around the sold out Pit in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The crowd are in great spirits.

Copeland: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to Meltdown 133 and we're promising a great show, as ever.

Cohen: We've got some fun tonight with three EurAsian qualifiers thrown in the mix.

Copeland: That's right, the winners of Mancini/Veejay, Blackjack Theron/Howard and LaBelle/Vee ADZ will be have a good prize up their sleeve.

Cohen: A fatal four way match for the EurAsian Championship with Titus Avison thrown in the mix.

Copeland: Plus we have Garth Black and Eve...

[YOUTUBE]8hkmuTvkp_s[/YOUTUBE]​

Copeland: Here she is.

Harrys: Please welcome Eve Taylor.

The crowd go nuts as she makes her way into the ring.

Eve Taylor: Tonight on Meltdown I move on.

The crowd cheer.

Eve Taylor: Tonight I defeat the world champion. Tonight I show him what I'm made of. Tonight I make myself the favourite to win the Lethal Lottery.

Another crowd cheer

Eve Taylor: As if I wasn't already.

Eve chuckles as she continues.

Eve Taylor: I held the Elite Openweight champion for the longest in its history. When you think of that belt people will think of Eve Taylor. Yet sometimes you have to move on. As much as I love that belt, tonight I will defeat Garth Black and with that I'll use the leeway to win the grandest prize in WZCW...

[YOUTUBE]MJVmMA2Bk2A[/YOUTUBE]​

The EurAsian champion swaggers down the ramp as he enters the ring.

Titus Avison: The grandest prize in WZCW? Eve, babe. You're not in the EurAsian championship qualifiers. You'll be waiting some time Missy before you get a chance at this.

The crowd boos Titus but he continues. Eve looks at him, bored, and looks at the crowd as if to say “I agree with you guys”.

Titus Avison: For 292 days this belt has been mine. It's been the grandest prize in WZCW because I hold it. I've stopped all comers and you for one don't phase me. So please, Eve Taylor, why don't you...

Eve Taylor: Oh shut up. I'm talking about the...

[YOUTUBE]Uz1Jwyxd4tE[/YOUTUBE]​

Garth Black speaks as he walks from the titantron to where the action is at clutching his world title proudly.

Garth Black: You are both boring me. I don't need to prattle on about how well I'm doing. You can all see it!

Garth holds up his world title and steps forth towards Eve. Eve goes to fight back but turns and hits Titus Avison instead. Irate he fights back and Garth Black jumps in.

Without any music Mikey Stormrage comes running down the ramp. The crowd go nuts as he gets in the ring and grabs Titus. A swift left hook allows Mikey to throw him out the ring. Garth Black, having his wits about him, rolls our the ring and heads up to the ramp. Eve and Mikey laugh to each other as Titus has made his way to commentary.

Titus Avison: She has some cheek, doesn't she Seabass?

Copeland: Join us after the break as we get our first match underway.

We cut to commercial break.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Eurasian Championship Qualifier, where the winner will advance to the Eurasian Championship Match at Lethal Lottery, and it is set for one fall!

Titus Avison: Did I mention how unfair it is that I’m being forced to defend my title against three people? Three against one, which leaves me with a 25% chance of retaining my Eurasian Championship. I’m a legend, a Hall of Famer, and the longest reigning champion in this company!

Copeland: A massive opportunity for two competitors looking to take that next step towards stardom. Win this match and they will have a spot in the fatal four way for the Eurasian Championship at Lethal Lottery.

Cohen: It doesn’t matter if it’s one man, two men, three or four. They’ll all have to go through Titus Avison, the longest reigning champion in the company at the moment, and that’s no easy task for whoever wins this upcoming match.

Titus Avison: Like they stand a chance.

[YOUTUBE]nW3LikcBL68[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first from Little Italy, being accompanied to the ring by Gino Rizzoli, weighing 275 pounds, Tony Mancini!

Mancini walks to the ring giving the fans extremely rude Italian hand gestures as he talks to his bodyguard Gino Rizzoli. The duo look on in disgust at the fans around ringside. Mancini reaches the steel steps and slaps his face while Gino gives him some final instructions before battle. He takes off the Cornicello Charm from around his neck and gives it to Gino before rushing up the steps and entering the ring.

Copeland: It’s been a rough couple of weeks for Mancini. He was defeated by Luke Manson at Unscripted and last week was unable to secure a victory during the Roulette Rounds. We’ve seen Mancini be visibly frustrated in recent weeks based on his performances and I suspect he’s going to be extremely motivated to get the win here tonight and have a chance to win his first ever championship in WZCW.

Cohen: People love to complain about opportunities, Seabass. Tonight is all about opportunity and Tony Mancini has one of the biggest of his career. All he has to do is win this match and he’ll have a chance to step into the ring with Titus Avison on PPV with the entire world watching! We’ve got the great man with us, Titus what do you think of Mancini facing you at Lethal Lottery?

Titus Avison: Yeah right, can you imagine? I mean, huh? Mancini, yeah a lot of tough competitors in the company.

The lights in the arena go out and the crowd cheers. Inside the ring Mancini stands in the middle of the ring with his fists clenched. The crowd turns to the stage as the theme music begins to play.

[YOUTUBE]D7hm1gI17e0[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his opponent from Bollywood, India, weighing 251 pounds, “The Showbiz himself” Veejay!

The arena is still dark when Veejay enters, his hooded robe over his head and his back to the ring. The crowd welcomes him with a round of cheers. He then turns towards the ring as the lights come back on, takes off his hood and explores the entire arena. Then with a determined look on his face, he slowly moves towards the ring, fist pumping and fist bumping with ringside members of the audience. Once inside the ring, he gets up on the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and riles them up before finally taking his robe off in the ring.

Copeland: The last time we saw Veejay he was seconds away from becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Just inches separated the official’s hand from the mat and if only, if only the hand would have hit the ground we would be looking at the new World Champion.

Titus Avison: I’ve been in that position before except I got the job done. When the World Championship was the most prestigious title in WZCW, of course long before we all discovered that it is in fact the Eurasian Championship, but nevertheless I know what it is like to be World Champion. Veejay had some impressive moments, no doubt, but he proved last week that he chokes during the biggest moments. When the pressure mounts you can bet on Veejay coming up short and if he steps into the ring with me at Lethal Lottery, being anything less than perfect isn’t going to cut it.

Cohen: He was close but close doesn’t cut it. We’ll have to see how Veejay shows up tonight and if he can qualify for the Eurasian Championship Match.

Veejay hands his robe over to a member of the ring crew but as his back is turned, Mancini rushes over and clobbers him in the back of the head. The official tries to separate them, Mancini overpowers the official, shoving him aside and lays in the boots to Veejay. Mancini corners Veejay against the bottom rope and drives his knee into the ribs. Once again the official approaches and manages to pull Mancini away. With the official trying gain control he doesn’t see Gino rush up and crack Veejay with a right hand to the temple! Mancini throws up his hands and backs off, retreating to a corner while the official checks on Veejay. The Bollywood star is dazed, his ring awareness kicking in as he pulls him off the canvas using the ropes and leans against the turnbuckle. The official signals for the bell and the official start of this match.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Mancini rushes in quickly with right hands. The big man hits some hard shots on Veejay who is still dazed from the attack before the bell. He stumbles into the corner and is nailed three times with hard clotheslines from Mancini. He backs off for a moment allowing Veejay to fall to the canvas, landing on his knees and slowly begins crawling forward whilst shaking his head. Mancini nods in approval and wraps his arms around the stomach of Veejay - locking in the bear hug. He twists and turns with Veejay, restricting his breathing and pulls him into the middle of the ring. The crowd cheers for Veejay, his arm begins to shake, and he’s fighting to his feet but is thrown over the shoulder of Mancini with a German suplex! Mancini keeps his hands grasped and rolls his hips, connecting with a second and then a third. He hooks both legs for the first cover of the match. 1... 2... Kick Out! Mancini looks up at the official and confirms that it was only a two count. He throws a look over to Gino, who says something which isn’t picked up, before grabbing Veejay by the head and dragging him off the canvas. A stiff right hand connects from Mancini and he follows it up with an atomic drop. Mancini goes for the cover again, this time his forearm in the face of Veejay. 1... 2... Kick Out.

Copeland: A strong start for Mancini but I can’t say I’m surprised considering he attacked Veejay before the bell.

Titus Avison: Don’t be such a fool. It’s protect yourself at all times. You never know who or when somebody is going to try and take you out. If Veejay ever plans on being a champion he’ll have to learn that.

Cohen: He makes a good point, Seabass.

Mancini walks around the ring with his arms spread; soaking in boos from the crowd. Gino yells out to him to keep on the attack but Mancini can’t help but gloat. He slaps Veejay across the back of the head, telling him to stay down and he’ll make it quick. Suddenly Veejay rams his head into the stomach of Mancini. The Indian stands and lunges forward with an European Uppercut. Hitting it so hard that Veejay falls to the ground after throwing the strike. He grabs the rope and pulls himself back up and charges forward - connecting with a big boot which knocks Mancini to the outside of the ring. Still on wobbly legs for the moment is Veejay; the crowd cheers his name as he eyes Mancini on the outside. Turning towards the fans Veejay points to his opponent and runs, leaping through the second rope and crashing down onto the mobster on the outside of the ring. Both men are down, Gino can’t believe this match has swung away from Tony. The official begins the count, Veejay is the first person to a vertical base and he grabs Mancini by the pants and sends him into the ring. Veejay scurries in after and goes for the cover. 1... 2... Kick Out. With so much on the line Veejay forces himself to stand. He delivers a swift kick to the back of Mancini, sending shockwaves through his body. Mancini tries to block the kicks, getting to his knees as Veejay continues to fire off shots. Faster and faster, Veejay is unloading with kicks and as Mancini manages to duck one he is nailed with a roundhouse to the side of the head. Veejay again goes for the cover. 1... 2... Kick Out.

Copeland: This match has swung back in the favour of Veejay. Much like we saw last week when he fought for the World Championship. Veejay will not quit. No matter what you throw at him.

Titus Avison: Yeah, give him a medal for trying really hard. It doesn’t matter what happens during the race, it’s all about what happens at the end.

With momentum on his side Veejay demands that Mancini get back up to his feet. He chops his chest, kicks him in the stomach and throws him over with a hip toss. Mancini bounces up rather quickly and is lifted high into the air. Veejay holds him up, all the blood inside Mancini has to be rushing to his head, the crowd counts how long the move last. When they reach ten seconds Veejay tries to drop Mancini but the mobster counters, landing in front of Veejay and he lifts Veejay up off the canvas - facebuster! Mancini nailed the facebuster and Veejay goes limp inside the ring. He rolls slightly away from Mancini which causes a few seconds delay on the cover. 1... 2... Kick Out! Wow! Mancini is stunned that the facebuster didn’t put Veejay away after everything. He pounds the canvas, the dream of fighting for the Eurasian Championship within his grasp. On the outside of the ring Gino gives him instructions and Mancini nods. He lifts Veejay up, whipping him into the corner and charges forward delivering a knee. Mancini slaps his chest as Veejay walks forward and is hit with a DDT! Mancini turns him over and hooks the leg. 1... 2... Kick Out. Mancini shouts at the official that the count is slow. He’s furious. He mounts Veejay and slams his forearm into his head. Rolling off him now, Mancini goes to the outside of the ring and pulls Veejay halfway across the ring apron.

Copeland: This isn’t going to be good. Mancini looking for that one big shot to put the match away.

Cohen: Titus, what would you do in a situation like that?

Titus Avison: I’d move.

Mancini climbs onto the apron, aims and jumps up into the air for the leg drop... but Veejay moves out of the way. Mancini smacks the hard apron of the ring while Veejay fights to his feet inside the ring. He leans over and pulls Mancini up only for the mobster to rake the eyes. Veejay is blinded, Mancini enters the ring and connects with the spinebuster. That has to be it. Mancini hooks the leg. 1... 2... Kick Out. The crowd is stunned as is Mancini but somehow Veejay will not quit. Mancini stands up and gets in the face of the official. He keeps an eye on Veejay who rolls over towards the ropes. He begins to pull himself up and Mancini steps back into a corner, his eyes fixed on Veejay and the title shot on the line. Mancini charges forward - W.G.T? No! Pele Kick! Veejay out of nowhere stunned Mancini. The Bollywood star rubs his eyes, still blinded but somehow manages to hit a crooked arm lariat. The crowd is on their feet as Veejay fights. Roundhouse kicks again connect, Mancini is reeling right now. He tries to cut it off with a clothesline only for Veejay to use it against Mancini with an arm drag and on the rebound Veejay hits a spinebuster of his own. The crowd explodes but Veejay doesn’t go for the cover. He stomps his feet, his arm lifting as Mancini stands up, Veejay could be seeing double right now. He lifts Mancini up for the Victory Lap - it’s not Mancini! It’s the official. Veejay, blinded by the rake of eyes doesn’t know - W.G.T! Mancini nearly breaks Veejay in half with the devastating tackle. The official comes crashing down on top of them, Mancini shoves him away and tells him to hurry up and count. He slides into position and makes the count. 1... 2... 3!

Titus Avison: Did that just happen? He won?

Cohen: Mancini is in the Eurasian Championship Match at Lethal Lottery. You just never know what is going to happen when you come to work each day. We may have just seen one of the most shocking upsets in a long time.

Copeland: The rake of the eyes was sickening. Veejay had no idea what was happening and was fighting off instinct. Do you two know what this means? Tony Mancini is just one win away from being the Eurasian Champion. He’s one more shocking victory away from being known as champion as we head into Kingdom Come.

Harrys: Here is your winner... Tony Mancini!

Mancini exits the ring and is embraced by Gino. Together they quickly head up the ring celebrating the victory. Mancini’s hand is raised by Gino and both can be yelling that they did it. They disappear behind the curtain, meanwhile Veejay can only look on from a seated position inside the ring with a look of disappointment on his face.

Copeland: Veejay once again so close but just can’t get the final pinfall. He was attacked at the start of this match and was unable to overcome that. His performance last week proves that this guy has a lot of star qualities but tonight it just wasn’t his night.

Backstage we see Leon Kensworth and James Howard.

Leon: James, a lot has happened since your return. You attacked Mikey Stormrage when he was champion and now you get a chance to win a belt.

Howard: Are you joking Leon? I am James Howard. I should be facing Avison one on one, not thrown in this match with that joke. Give me Avison and you will see what I can do. Then I'll move onto Mikey and I'll remind him just what I am capable of.

Leon: That "joke" is Blackjack Theron. He's a former EurAsian and World Champion. If you beat him then you get a chance at the gold.

Howard: Like I said, a joke. I'll defeat him. Easily.

With this Howard walks off leaving Leon looking bewildered at the rather short interview.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a EurAsian Title qualifier and is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]lc_HozcYaD4[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from Stephenville, Texas, weighing in at 190lbs, "The Natural 21", Blackjack Theron!

The crowd begins to cheer as multicolored lights begin to flash throughout the arena. Theron walks through the curtain with his signature trench coat and sunglasses, and his famous prop sword in his hand. He walks to the ring with purpose. Once inside he takes off his extra attire and throws a jack playing card into the crowd before striking a pose.

Copeland: So a former EurAsian champion himself, Blackjack Theron makes his way to the ring, and the crowd just loves him. You know he wants to make a big impact tonight and move onto Lethal Lottery ready to challenge for the title.

Titus Avison: You mean my title Seabass. I haven't been restoring prestige to this belt for you to simply refer to it as a title.

Cohen: Yeah Seabass, show a little respect.

[YOUTUBE]bSdtvfBQd6c[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his opponent, from Leeds, England, weighing in at 223lbs, James Howard!

The crowd boos as Howard makes his way onto the stage, his hood over his head. He shadowboxes down the ramp, until he gets to the ring. He throws off his hoodie and walks not to the ring, but to the commentary table.

Copeland: Looks like Howard wants a quick word with the champ.

Titus Avison: Let him talk, it's all Howard has. All bark and no bite.

Howard is in the face of Titus, the two jawing at each other. Out of nowhere, Theron turns Howard around nails Howard with a Critical Hit! Howard is down and out on the floor. Theron lifts Howard and rolls him into the ring. He slides in and has referee Katie Shepard call for the bell, and she reluctantly does so.

*DING! DING! DING!*

Theron climbs into a cover, and just as the referee slides into position, she informs Theron that his feet are under the ropes. Theron slams his hand on the mat, before he gets to his feet and pulls Howard to the center of the ring. From there he grabs Howard's legs and sets up The Ace of Spades. Howard's face tells the story of pain he is in, and he has no choice but to tap out. Theron immediately releases the hold and raises his arms.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and moving onto Lethal Lottery, Blackjack Theron!

Cohen: So even I am willing to admit that the new edge Theron is showing may pay dividends. I've always had a soft spot for a guy with a mean streak.

Copeland: So Titus, any thoughts on Theron?

Titus Avison: An impressive showing to quickly dispatch Howard tonight, no doubt. However, he is coming for the man that built WZCW, he will need more than an ace up his sleeve to best me.

Backstage we're with Veejay who is holding up t-shirt we've not seen before. This segment is obviously videoed before his earlier match.

Veejay Finally arriving on WZCWShop.com is my brand new merchandise. Tonight I'm going to tell you the pre sale code to get 10% off. It's...

The following announcement, has not been paid for, and is illegally being broadcasted on WZCW TV.

The feed opens to the large black man with the eye patch once more. Smoke fills the now familiar room.

Ah Vance, baby. I told you, I warned you. You still try to ignore us but this will not go away. You've had your last warning, well actions are being taken. We're now on TV. Should we run riot on Ascension or make the choice for tonight?

That laughter can be heard off camera as the other man enters the fray. His face obviously covered takes centre.

Banksy you need to do what's best for your company and that's give us what we ask for.

The large black man comes back into the scene.

Fuck this shit. Vance, shit is going down. Tonight. Ascension. Lethal Lottery? Either way you need to watch your fucking back because this company will burn to the ground and it'll be on your fucking hands.

A pause. He picks up the brown envelope we've seen before.

I've not fucking forgotten, and I know you haven't. Tick. Tick. Tick.

See you soon!

With love,

The Hollow Ones

Almost immediately, the camera returns to Veejay holding his new shirt and continuing to talk as if nothing ever happened.

Veejay: ...Beautiful sleeves and a flawless design: front and back. These shirts will be flying off of the shelves so get your order in fast! Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Copeland: Uh... What the Hell was that?

Cohen: I don't know, Seabass. But I have a bad feeling about what's to come in WZCW.

Harrys: This match is a singles match and is scheduled for one fall, and is a EurAsian qualifier. At this time, we ask for near perfect silence so that Xander LeBelle may make his entrance.

A sudden but expected rain of booing comes from the fans as the WZCW upstart. As the melodic tones of Michael Buble continues, the anticipation builds until the beat drops. Suddenly, the very classy figure of Xander LeBelle makes his appearance. With his trademarked gold glasses and cigar visible, he cuts the figure of a man not entirely bothered about the impending danger. After a moment, he extends his cane backwards as his manager, Andrew Adonis comes through the curtain to join him.

Harrys: Introducing first, from the City of Light. Weighing in at 215 pounds... The World's Greatest Mind, Xander LeBelle!!

Copeland: Look at this pair, Jack. Thick as theives doesn't even begin to cover it, to be honest. Xander LeBelle has become somewhat of the coward in the last few week and Andrew Adonis is the one feeding that monster, I believe.

Cohen: I think you are forgetting something, Seabass. Xander LeBelle is the one superstar in WZCW at the moment that can say that he has never been pinned or submitted in a WZCW ring. He is the World's Greatest Mind, so why don't you show him a little respect and stand up and applaud him?

Copeland: After all of his tricks and games over the last few weeks, Jack, I'd be surprised if LeBelle even sees the finish of this match. Tonight, he squares off against someone who will be no stranger to his techniques and that run that you mentioned may come to a crushing halt.

Titus Avison: I admire what this kid brings to the table, but he is no match for the man that bleeds WZCW.

Xander allows a wide smile to appear on his face as Adonis joins him on the stage. After taking a few puffs of his cigar, Xander raises his cane and then begins his walk down to the ring; not bothering to interact with the fans. All the way down the ramp, Adonis is in the ear of his client until they reach the ring and mount the steps. As he enters the ring, his music stops and Andrew Adonis collects a microphone from a stage hand.

Adonis: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Andrew Adonis. And what I bring before you is something quite spectacular.

At that moment, Xander settles in the middle of the ring, not bothering to remove any of his entrance gear as Adonis continues to talk.

Adonis: Standing before your very eyes, is the only member of the WZCW roster who has not been pinned or submitted in their entire career with WZCW. What stands before you is the World's Greatest Mind, who is above mixing it with the brawlers of this industry. Using his keen intellect and superior brain power, my client has found himself differentiating himself from others with the same tenure by safe-guarding a 100% no loss record!

The crowd boo at the arrogance of Andrew Adonis, seeing through his cheap talk and remembering some of the tricks that have seen Xander LeBelle keep that, quite astonishing record, alive and kicking.

Adonis: It is with that in mind tha-

[YOUTUBE]N14wMJz5uEY[/YOUTUBE]​

Copeland: I don't think Vee cared to hear the rest of that story, Jack.

Cohen: Absolutely unbelievable, Seabass. What is it with people around here showing absolutely no respect to those who have absolutely earned it?! Did Vee not hear Mr. Adonis when he said that Xander LeBelle has never been pinned or submitted in this company yet? He ought to realise who is interrupting and apologise.

Copeland: I don't see that happening any time soon, Jack. And to be honest, he did us all a massive favour in my estimations.

Titus Avison: I kind of wanted to hear what he had to say.

After a moment or two of crowd cheering, Vee finally makes his way through the curtain and out onto the stage. Once there, he soaks in the adulation of the fans in the arena and allows a smile to appear on his features. The MMA enthusiast does some acrobatics that are met with an applause from the fans before heading down the ramp towards the ring; slapping some hands in the process.

Harrys: And his opponent. From Crawley, south east England, weighing in at 185 pounds... VEE! A! D! Z!!

Vee continues the march towards the ring and proceeds to do some more acrobatics that wow the crowd as he marches. After a little more fanfare from the crowd, Vee turns towards the ring and then begins a sharp run that results in him springing over the top rope and into the ring. He does a small roll as a result and immediately stands up in the face of his opponent; who doesn't seem to want to back down.

Copeland: These two clearly have no love lost between them, Jack. I think, deep down, Xander LeBelle knows that he has his hands full tonight against Vee. After all, Vee did manage to pick up a tag team win with Eve Taylor against one half of the Tag Team Champions and the EurAsian Champion last week at Meltdown Madness.

Cohen: Correct, Seabass, it was madness. The best wrestlers in this business are the ones who are able to prepare for their opponent and prepare better than the man or woman they stand across the ring from. It's no wonder that people like Vee were able to make the most of that stipulation. But that doesn't happen tonight, Seabass.

Copeland: That remains to be seen. Nevertheless, this match is about to get underway and this crowd can't wait to see who the better man is...

Titus Avison: No matter the winner, neither will be able to match my in ring prowess. I welcome all challengers, because I know I'm the best there is.

DING! DING! DING!

Adonis quickly makes his way out of the ring as the sound of the bell reverberates around the arena and signals the start of the contest. He has a look of venomous hate on his face as he walks down the steps and onto the mats below, not daring to take his eyes off of Vee in the middle of the ring. Inside the ring, however, things are a little more physical. Both men begin circling the ring before coming together in a classic tie-up. The fans let out a yell of eagerness as both men jostle for position in the middle of the ring. Vee finally takes control as he manages to change up the hold into a headlock. Xander tries to wrestle against it and finally backs Vee up into the ropes. He pushes Vee against the ropes and then sends him across the ring with an Irish whip. Vee hits the ropes on the other side of the ring as Xander bends down in order to set up the big back body drop. But Vee manages to grab the ropes to stop himself from rebounding and catches Xander unaware with a swift boot to the teeth in punishment. Xander staggers backwards as Vee lunges at him with a nice jumping shoulder block to take the World's Greatest Mind to the canvas for the first time. Xander shoots back to his feet but is caught with another shoulder block before too long. One final time, he gets back to his feet before taking a third shoulder block and is then covered for the first time in the match. But the MMA expert can only manage a count of 1 on his opponent before LeBelle manages to get the shoulder out.

Copeland: A great start from Vee here tonight. He looks very fired up and ready for what the match might bring. I think he knows that he needs to put this match way early and keep Xander on the back foot. If he doesn't, his opponent might just get cold feet and make his way up the ramp.

Cohen: Slanderous once again, Seabass. This match is only a few seconds old and you're already making it clear to the fans at home that you can't be objective.

Titus Avison: Just completely unprofessional Seabass. And in the presence of the greatest champion this company has ever laid eyes on. I expected better of you.

Both men rocket back to their feet as they look to reclaim the advantage. However, it is Vee who continues to make the most of the early advantage by hitting Xander with a deep arm drag and sending him sprawling across the ring. Once again, The World's Greatest Mind gets back to his feet to attack his opponent. But Vee nails him with another arm drag and, this time, holds onto the arm for the submission. On the outside of the ring, Andrew Adonis slaps the ring in frustration as a pained look begins to cross the face of his prolific client. Vee levers back on the hold as Xander struggles to free himself of it as the fans get behind the man in control of the match. Vee cannot seem to keep Xander on the mat, however, as the man from the City of Light begins climbing back to his feet before too long. As he gets back to one knee, Xander nails his opponent with a swift elbow to the gut to loosen what remains of the submission. He follows it up with another elbow and climbs back to his vertical base. Sensing that this is his opportunity to reclaim the advantage in the match, Xander begins running across the ring and hits the ropes. He rebounds as a look of excitement crosses Andrew's face on the outside of the ring. But as Xander LeBelle attempts to land some sort of offence on his opponent, Vee nails him with a superb judo throw that sends him sprawling over the canvas and right under the bottom rope!

Copeland: Wow! What a superb move from Vee there, folks. I have to say this objectively, Vee looks as though he is razor sharp here tonight. Everything that he touches is turning into gold and I don't think that Xander is ready for what he is bringing to the ring with him tonight.

Cohen: Nonsense, Seabass. This was all part of the plan for Xander. Andrew Adonis is already on his way around the ring to give him some words of praise and encouragement that he needs. This is the turning point in the match for sure.

Sure enough, Andrew Adonis makes his way around the ring as Xander rests up against the barricade, holding his back in pain. Adonis grabs him over the shoulder and begins giving him some instructions as the referee begins the count in the middle of the ring. Vee begins taunting his opponent as he beckons him to re-enter the ring. An action which almost makes an impact as Xander goes to rush back inside. However, Adonis grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him backwards. He continues to give instructions to Xander until a broad smile begins to appear on the face of The World's Greatest Mind. Suddenly, the huddle between the two breaks up and both me begin making their way around the ring and towards the ramp. The crowd burst into a flurry of booing as they are made aware of the plan that has been set out for Xander LeBelle. But Vee is in no mood to let his opponent slip away from his grasp, especially when he is in such dominant control of it. He hits the ropes suddenly and then throws himself over the nearby ropes, landing on his opponent and bringing out a massive roar of approval from the fans at ringside that want to see Xander LeBelle get what is coming to him.

Copeland: Unbelievable, Jack! I am absolutely positive that Xander LeBelle was going to take his leave from the match right there if Vee didn't intervene!

Cohen: No way, Seabass. Like I have told you, Xander LeBelle is the World's Greatest Mind. If anything, Xander just made Vee take a massive risk in the match that he didn't have to take. Who does that say more about, huh?

Copeland: You are kidding yourself, Jack! It is clear to everyone in this arena that Andrew Adonis was trying to keep the 100% record of his client intact and knew that Vee is a very real threat to that. He told Xander LeBelle to head up the ramp and out of this match but he has been caught out and paid the price for it.

Vee gets back to his feet and begins pulling Xander back to his feet at a count of 7. Andrew Adonis seems to be out for the count on the mats as Vee rolls Xander back inside the ring and then joins him by rolling under the bottom rope and back inside the squared circle. Vee grabs Xander by the hair and tells the fans that he is going to put this match away. But Xander has other ideas and quickly drops Vee with a sudden and stunning drop toe hold. From being in a dominant position to finding himself on the canvas and under attack, Vee seems utterly stunned by his quick change of fortunes. Xander launches into a vicious assault on Vee, letting go of all of the frustrations from his showing in the match so far as Vee tries to cover up. Xander continues to rain down punches and chops as he kneels over his opponent. The crowd cannot help but boo as Xander seems to take control and Andrew Adonis begins crawling back up the apron and peering into the ring. After a few more punches and chops, Xander gets back to his feet and begins laying in some stiff kicks and stomps to the MMA specialist on the canvas. Stepping back for a moment, Xander allows Vee to get back to his knees. But the reprieve doesn't last long as Xander runs at Vee and nails him with a stiff knee to the face that bursts open Vee's nose and sends him backwards onto the canvas: seeing stars and wondering how things could have gone so wrong so quickly. Xander shoots down for the cover as the crowd holds it's breath collectively. 1... 2... Kick out from Vee with no time to spare!

Copeland: Wow! This match has completely turned on it's head in the blink of an eye, folks. Vee went from being comfortably in control of this match to struggling to keep up with the pace. Looking at the scene in the ring now, you would be forgiven for thinking that Xander had been in control of this match from the outset.

Cohen: I notice that you're not giving any credit to Xander for getting back into this match and turning the momentum back in his favour, Seabass? That's fine, no one has ever given Xander a chance but he has continually proved that he has the chops for this business, love him or hate him.

Copeland: Give him credit for what, Jack? He has manipulated the rules and found his way back into the match because of his unwillingness to keep the match confined inside the ring? Nonsense!

Titus Avison: Please, continue to argue and drown out my greatness.

Xander gets to his knees on the canvas and shakes his head in frustration. But his manager, Andrew Adonis, is quick to sense the frustration in his client and is quick to allay his anger with some encouragement from outside. Xander takes a deep intake of breath as he looks down at Vee before putting his hands on his hips and getting back to his feet. Picking Vee up and looking to assert his authority in the match, Xander back up his opponent into the corner of the ring. Peppering him with a few more shots that hit the mark, Xander seems pleased with his work. He marches across the ring and focusses on his opponent, who is swaying in the opposite corner. Xander gives the fans in the arena a quick taunt before making his run at Vee. Xander goes for the big boot but comes off second best as Vee suddenly moves out of the way. Xander's leg flies over the top rope as a pained look appears on his face and Andrew Adonis lets out another squeal of agony on his client's behalf. Vee stumbles away before turning to look at Xander who is struggling to free himself from the top rope. Andrew Adonis runs around the ring and gets up on the apron in an attempt to free his client. Unbeknownst to both of them, Vee has made his way across the ring and is now running at both of them. Adonis finally frees his client from the top rope as Xander falls to the canvas just in time, missing the impact from Vee. Adonis, on the other hand isn't so lucky as Vee collides with him with great impact. Adonis falls to the mats below as Vee staggers backwards, losing sight of Xander as he does. Xander senses his chance to strike and, at that moment, rolls Vee up with a school boy pin in the corner of the ring. The referee shoots down to count the fall. Suddenly, Andrew Adonis gets back to his feet and, out of the fight of the referee, grabs at the legs of Vee and holds him in the fall. Vee is powerless to kick out as the referee counts the 3!

Copeland: No way! No way! Andrew Adonis has robbed Vee of a stunning win against Xander LeBelle here tonight. Adonis knew that his client was in a world of trouble. But instead of paying the price for his mistakes, like every other superstar does, Xander has been bailed out when this match was just getting going. Absolutely shameless.

Cohen: Shameless? The record books are not going to show that Xander LeBelle won with help from Andrew Adonis, Seabass. They are going to show that Xander LeBelle picked up the win first and foremost. I, personally, didn't see anything wrong there. But if Andrew Adonis did get involved, Vee deserved it for assaulting him only seconds earlier!

Copeland: Even you can't be that biased, Jack. Andrew Adonis got himself involved in the match to save his client and then ended up over-stepping the mark again to gift the win to his client. This needs to stop.

Harrys: And your winner... Xander LeBelle!!

Andrew Adonis pulls Xander out of the ring as Vee gets to his feet quickly and begins yelling at the referee for the count. But the referee is powerless to overturn the decision, given that he didn't see anything wrong. Vee cannot believe how bad his luck has been and runs both of his hands through his hair amongst a flurry of boos from the crowd. Conversely, Xander and Andrew now have massive smiles on their faces as they move around the ring and up the ramp. They have won again...

We cut to a backstage area. Mikey Stormrage is sitting in a chair eating some Gamer-O's cereal from out of the box. Eve Taylor walks by and notices him.

Eve: I thought you said we were going to talk about my match? That's what your text message said anyway.

Stormrage grabs another mouthful of Gamer-O's then responds after eating them.

Mikey: I am. Remember? Gamer-O's! They make sure you ain't a newbie.

He eats some more as Eve looks first at the box, then back at Mikey again.

Eve: Tonight is a really big opportunity. I am facing Garth Black, the World Heavyweight Champion.

Mikey: I'll be in your corner too for the match and do your entrance with you if you want.

Taylor is hesitant at first, taking a moment to think it over.

Eve: Sure. One condition though. Do not interfere in the match. I want to be World Champion myself someday so I need to win on my own.

Mikey: You can count on me! Good luck out there tonight.

Eve: I don't need luck. I just need a chance to prove that I am the best competitor this company has, that I am the future. Garth Black will find that out as well. By the way, don't be late for my match.

She smiles at Mikey and exits the room. He eats the last of the Gamer-O's then leaves as well.

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey walks down the aisle making his signature hand gesture as the crowd cheers loudly for him. He fist bumps a couple of fans in the front row as he walks down and enters the ring for his match.

Copeland: The former World Champion has a big match here tonight as he faces the most dominant Champion in the company. It's a big test for him as he gets set for his rematch with Garth at the Lottery.

Cohen: Yeah, but how good will it look for him to go from World Champion to 2 time loser so fast? I mean I know he's used to it. But what does that say about the main event of our PPV?

Titus Avison: I guess that's my cue...

Copeland: You're still here!?

[YOUTUBE]MJVmMA2Bk2A[/YOUTUBE]

His opponent, from Keystone City, Kansas, he is the WZCW Eurasian Champion, Titus Avison!!

Titus Avison stands up from the commentary booth slowly. Patting the Championship title belt wrapped around his waist. His prized possession as he walks into the ring.

Cohen: 10 months, Seabass. Only one man in this company has held a Championship longer than Titus. And he is fast approaching that record.

Copeland: He likes to say he holds the real top prize in this sport. And quite frankly, he may be right. He has been unbeaten when challenged since Kingdom Come.

Both men in the ring, set for action as the referee Keith Morse, signals for the bell to start the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Both men circle the ring and quickly go for the collar and elbow tie up. They struggle to take the first hold of the match. Titus is able to get the upper hand with a headlock and squeezes the fluffy hair on the head of the former World Champion. Mikey bends to one knee searching for leverage but isn't able to get Titus off. He tries to push Titus off by bouncing off the ropes but Titus simply slides across the canvas to keep the hold on. Titus mocks Mikey as he keeps the hold on. Bragging about his skills as Mikey struggles to get out. Titus takes him down to the mat keeping the headlock on as he continues to brag.

Cohen: Titus was so mad about this match, he feels he's so superior. He knows he's better than Mikey and now that he has him tight in his grip, he's oozing confidence.

Copeland: I would not take Mikey Stormrage lightly. That man has been in Hell In A Cell twice, War Games, former World Champion. It'll take more than a headlock to put him down.

Titus keeps the headlock on as Mikey tries to get out of it. He leverages his weight and turns Titus over into a pin. 1.......... 2.......... 3-No! Titus gets off his shoulders after the surprise. Both men get up but Titus knees Mikey, keeping him from gaining any momentum. He hits a Swinging Neckbreaker before covering Mikey. 1...... Not even a One on that cover as Mikey gets up and throws a jab but it's blocked by Titus who then slaps Mikey square across the face and then drops him with a Reverse DDT. Rather than covering, Titus changes strategy and goes for the leg, hooking a Ankle Lock. Mikey doesn't let it do damage though as he immediately uses his size to shove Titus off. Mikey gets abck up and hits a Short Arm Clothesline and follows it up with a Sidewalk Slam. He hooks the leg, 1.......... 2........ But Titus kicks out. Titus pretends to have a bad shoulder which leads to Keith intervening to check up. Titus turns him around and uses that as a distraction to kick Mikey right between the legs.

Copeland: Of course when the going gets tough, Titus kicks the stuff.

Cohen: Wow. Very poetic. How long did it take you to come up with that one? He picked his spot and took his opportunity. That's why Titus is so successful and it took so long for Mikey to win a title just to lose it not long after.

Mikey covers his soft spot and Titus tries to take advantage but Mikey smartly rolls out of the ring. Referee Keith Morse intervenes as Titus tries to pursue, keeping him from doing so. Mikey saunters across the ring, covering himself as Titus tries to get by the ref. He finally gets to exit the ring but Mikey gives him the run around going back in. Titus gets in after him but Mikey takes advantage and hits a pair of body blocks. Knocking the Champion down. Mikey whips him to the corner as he seems to shake off the low blow. He whips Titus across the ring to the turnbuckle and goes for a Stinger Splash, but Titus gets out of the way. He runs across the ropes for momentum but is tossed into the air and receives the Falcon Punch.

Copeland:
Titus seemed to have a gameplan but when it wasn't working and tried something more effective Mikey has slowly but surely been getting the upper hand.

Cohen: A minor setback. Titus is a veteran. He's a Hall Of Famer. He knows this inside and out. He knows how to change his strategies. Stormrage, on the other hand, does not.

Mikey doesn't waste time and goes to the top rope for the Flying Burrito but Titus rolls out of the way. Titus gets back to his feet and Mikey changes his gameplan. Leaping off the rope with an Elbow Drop to the standing Titus and an immediate lateral press. 1........ 2....... 3-But Titus manages to shove him off before the Three. He kicks Mikey in the rather easy to find gut and tosses him with a Huracanrana. He applies a Sleeper Hold as Mikey ends up in a seated position. Titus tries to squeeze the air out of Mikey but Mikey doesn't let that happen and gets back to his feet. Tossing Titus away with a Fallaway Slam. Mikey goes for a cover but Titus slips out of the ring, saying he's done. The referee starts his count as Titus seems to basically ragequit, but Mikey has none of it. He goes for Titus and the two brawl on the outside. 1! 2! 3! Both men clubber each other before Titus tosses Mikey against the barricade. He whips him across, hitting the opposite side as the sea of fans boo the Champions actions. 4! 5! Titus takes the time to mock them as Mikey comes about. 6! 7! Titus turns his back heading back to the ring and Mikey takes the opportunity to shove him sternum first against the ring apron. Titus clutches his chest as he stands, contemplating what to do as the count is close to reach ten.

Copeland: Don't tell me Titus is gonna take the cheap way out here, Jack?

Cohen: Cheap? Mikey just cheapshotted him and you say Titus is the one taking the cheap way out? Are you joking?

8! 9! Titus stops thinking about it and angrily gets back into the ring. Immediately, Mikey hits the Headshot, dropping Titus to his knees. He goes for Gameover but Titus sneaks through the back by raking the eyes. He then Chop Blocks a leg and goes for the Ankle Lock. Mikey struggles to get out of it as Titus manages to keep it on. Mikey manages a Rollup and BRIDGES it! 1.......... 2...... 3!!

Copeland: Holy cow!!

Cohen: What did I just see there!?

Harrys: Here is your winner, Mikey Stormrage!!

Mikey gets his arm raised as Titus looks on completely bewildered by what just happened. Mikey clutches his neck after bridging on it, Titus looks on completely flabbergasted.

Cohen: He bridged. How did that uncoordinated 300 pounder manage an olympic bridge?!

Copeland: I do not know, but he just defeated a seemingly unstoppable man in the Eurasian Champion in a non-title match. By adapting. I guess you were wrong Jack. Mikey can adapt to his opponent. Not to mention surprise people.

We cut backstage to Vance Bateman's office. Bateman is at his desk and there is a knock on the door.

Bateman: Come in!

WZCW Eurasian Champion Titus Avison storms in, carrying his title belt.

Titus: We need to talk about the match I just had with Mikey Stormrage. I hold the greatest prize in WZCW, the belt eveyone wants. Is this how you treat me? You're the General Manager. What are you going to do about this!?

Bateman: I think you need to worry less about Stormrage and more about your opponents in the upcoming Fatal Fourway match for the Eurasian Championship.

At that moment Blackjack Theron enters the room, carrying with him a blue crystal vase.

Theron: Well, if isn't Tidarthian. I can't wait to win that belt back when I defeat you at the Risky Raffle.

Tony Mancini enters the room, standing next to Theron.

Mancini: It's going to be hard for you to do that considering the fact that I'm the one who will defeat Titus.... And what's with the vase? Looks awfully valuable....

Theron: Oh, you mean this Goron Vase? I traded a Yoshi Doll for it. Just like how I traded my win against Jonas House tonight for a shot at the Global Championship belt. I'll be trading the Goron Vase for something else later, but for now it also gives me a +1 attack bonus against Hylian Thieves like yourself, Antonio.

Mancini: What....?

Xander LeBelle and his manager Andrew Adonis walk into the room.

Adonis: Gentlemen, is my client the only one intelligent enough to figure out none of you are gonna win against Titus?

They all look at Xander and Adonis. A grin can be seen on Titus' face as his contenders argue amongst themselves.

Adonis: The world's greatest mind, Xander LeBelle, will be the one who wins the Eurasian Championship. Not any of you.

Xander: Intellect will triumph, that I can assure you.

Theron: Well, we may all be seeking the same treasure.... but for now we can all agree on one thing, guys. Tidarthian's not going to hold the Global Championship anymore after he faces us!

The three contenders begin surrounding Titus, who clutches onto his belt. Bateman stands up from his desk.

Bateman: Alright, that's enough. You will all get your chance at the Lethal Lottery. Everyone out of my office!

One by one the three Eurasian contenders and Adonis exit. Titus laughs to himself, still holding onto his title belt.

Titus: Good. Now we can get back to the important matter we were discussing before they rudely interrupted us.

Bateman: When I said get out that included you too, Titus! I have work to do. If you still wish to discuss your concerns we can meet later.

The Eurasian Champion glares at Bateman for a moment and then exits as we fade out.

Harrys: The following match is our main event of the evening, and it scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]8hkmuTvkp_s[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first.... Accompanied by Mikey Stormrage, making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy, weighing 156 pounds... Eve Taylor!

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down. Mikey follows her out onto the stage, throwing a single hand into the air as he stands by Eve at the top of the ramp. Eve slowly walks step-by-step down the ramp, treating it like a fashion runway, with her head slowly rising. Mikey follows her, slapping hands with the fans on the way. As Eve gets halfway down the ramp, and the chorus kicks in, Eve Taylor raises her head, and shoots her arm into the air as the crowd's cheering grows even louder. Flames shoot out from behind her as she stands with her hand raised, looking directly towards the ring. Eve heads to the ring, climbing up onto the ring apron, and ascending the turnbuckles, throwing her same arm into the air. She looks out to the audience, pointing around the arena, showing her support for her fans. Mikey remains outside the ring at ringside, performing a "Game Over" taunt.

Cohen: What's Stormrage doing out here? They might as well have turned this into a handicap match.

Copeland: He's out here to support his friend, Eve Taylor. Every friend is an asset, especially here in WZCW.

[YOUTUBE]Uz1Jwyxd4tE[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And her opponent, from the Last Chance Saloon, weighing in at 15 stone... He is the WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....GARTH BLACK!

Garth walks down to the ring, carrying a bottle of water. On the way down to the ring he looks into the camera, holds up three fingers and says "Three. That's the number of problems." When he gets to the ring, he slowly climbs in, acknowledges the crowd, has a drink of the water before tossing the bottle out of the ring.

Copeland: Tremendous opportunity tonight for Eve Taylor, getting to have a match with the World Champion.

Cohen: Some may view it as an opportunity, others may see the truth, that it is part of the ongoing conspiracy against Garth Black. Look at Stormrage being in Eve's corner. Where's Garth Black's support? This is unfair.

The bill rings to start the match. Senior Official Jurou Akiyama is in the ring with the competitors. Eve immediately rushes at Garth hitting a Thesz Press. Several strikes follow. After the fifth strike she tries to hit one more but Garth pushes Eve off. He gets up as Eve takes a few steps back. They approach each other and Eve grabs Garth, she hits a Northern Lights Suplex. Akiyama goes to count as Eve has attempted an early pinfall. 1.... 2- Kickout! Garth kicks out right at the count of two. Mikey claps his hands at ringside, rallying the fan support for Eve. The fans are cheering loudly.

Cohen: Too soon Eve, too soon. That's the World Heavyweight Champion you're in there with, not some rookie. She would try to end the match early on though. The conspiracy against Garth Black continues.

Copeland: What makes you say that, Jack? Eve has just as much to prove in winning this match as Garth does, if not more.

Both competitors sit up from the attempted pinfall. Garth is the first to stand on his feet. He waits for Eve to stand, she gets up and is facing the corner of the ring. Garth hits her from behind with a German Suplex. Garth laughs to himself. Without hesitating he grabs her as she tries to get up and hits a second German Suplex! He gets over closer to Eve and waits as she stands up then hits an Enziguri. Garth is on one knee and Eve is down. They each get up and Garth grabs Eve to attempt a Judo Throw but she reverses it and pushes him off. Garth has been pushed into the ropes, he springs off the ropes at Eve but she hits a Big Boot on him! Garth is down. Eve drags him closer to the center of the ring. She tries to hook for a pinfall but Garth pushes free. He quickly gets up. They grab each other and Garth hits an STO. Now it is Garth looking to score a pinfall. He rolls Eve over and covers her. Mikey begins to make his way to the ropes to enter the ring, but then stops, appearing to have changed his mind about interfering on Eve's behalf. Akiyama goes into position to count. 1... 2... Kick out by Eve! They both sit up, to the cheering of the fans in attendance. Both of them are up and walk circles around the center of the ring while focusing on looking at the other. Mikey starts an Eve chant, it catches on with the fans quickly. Chants for Eve can be heard, although many young men in the audience are chanting for Garth instead resulting in dueling chants.

Let's go Eve! ** Let's go Garth! ** Let's go Eve! ** Let's go Garth!

Copeland: It may be time to change strategies now if the former Elite Openweight Champion wants to succeed here tonight.

Cohen: That tends to happen when you're in the ring with the best in the world but it will all be over soon, Seabass.

They continue circling the center of the ring and then grab each other. Garth quickly breaks free but is hit by two consecutive Knife-Edge Chops from Eve. He grabs her again and hits a Northern Lights Suplex. Eve is able to get free before Garth can try to get a pin. Garth gets up and looks over at the turnbuckle. He climbs up to the top rope and prepares for a Flying Body Splash. Eve looks up and sees Garth on the top rope. She rolls out of the way to safely evade the attempted Flying Body Splash by Garth, who lands knee first in the ring. Eve rushes for the ropes and springs off as Garth stands up. He tries to grab Eve as she passes him on her way to the ropes on the other side of the ring, he misses. They both spring off ropes on opposite ends of the ring. As they rush toward one another Eve hits her signature Spinning Heel Kick, the High Heel Kick! Garth is down and Eve covers him for a pin, Akiyama begins to count. 1....2.... Kickout by Garth! Eve sits up almost in disbelief. Mikey hits the ring apron a few times with his fist. The fans continue cheering excitedly.

Copeland: That could have been it, Jack! Eve nearly had Garth that time. What will it take for her to defeat The World Champion?

Cohen: It will take everything she has and more. Garth has had every obstacle in the book thrown at him and he managed to evade all of those, just like he will get past Eve tonight.

They both stand up on their feet. Garth attempts to hit a Russian Leg Sweep but Eve reverses it and hits a Snapmare knee attack. It catches Garth off guard long enough for Eve to run to the ropes to spring off and hit a Running Drop Kick. Garth tries to get up and is met with a string of four Knife Edge Chops. Garth backs up toward a corner and hops up to the top rope, he leaps at Eve attempting to hit a Diving Elbow Drop, which Eve evades. Garth is down. Eve taunts him and does a pose for the fans who cheer for this. She stands confidently looking at her opponent as Garth tries to get up. Eve grabs him and she hits her finisher, the Fashion Statement on Garth! She covers him and Akiyama counts.... 1....2....3!

Harrys: And here is your winner, Eve Taylor!

Mikey gets into the ring to celebrate with Eve as her hand is raised. Garth rolls out of the ring, grabbing his WZCW World Heavyweight Championship and begins making his way up the ramp. He looks back into the ring where Eve and Mikey are celebrating, doing victory poses and laughing.

Copeland: What a massive win tonight for Eve Taylor! Just think, this was the World Heavyweight Champion that she defeated. One day she might win that belt herself and become the first woman to win it.

Cohen: She'll have to wait her turn. Anyway, join us for more on Ascension tomorrow!

Garth looks on intently at Mikey and Eve while holding up his title, from the top of the ramp. The logo flashes on the screen as we fade to black.

Garth Black vs. Eve Taylor - Non Title, Segments - Dagger
Titus Avison vs. Mikey Stormrage - Non Title - KJ
Xander LeBelle vs. Vee A.D.Z - Dave
Theron Daggershield vs. James Howard - Yaz
Veejay vs. Mancini - Prophet

27 segments - Lee ;)

Rep these fine gents for their hard work. Ascension shall follow soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back