Live Discussion: Raw 4/27/09

Like someone said above, he should keep doing this every week to people that can't come out, and then when it's finally ready, do it to mock Kennedy and have him come back. Thus, a successful fued will be born!

Until Kennedy comes out, stumbles around and breaks his leg taking him out of action yet again. :)

Batista looks like he lost his rottweiler. Not mad at what happened. Just slap some face paint on him and give him incoherent babble to spew with rainbow armbands around his ringworm biceps. Batista = boo.

Mickie James got the biggest pop of the night, they were dead for Miz. I can only assume this crowd cheers based on the size of genitalia.

You get fired up over the fact that you're watching Monday Night Raw. That's what you're supposed to cheer for.

"Recent Current Events"

Means the same thing toots.... christ she gets worse.

FFS, another recap!

no offense but who were they supposed to go crazy over tonight?...cuz most of these matches are clear jobbing matches with one guy way outmatched to the other.

not really something I'd go crazy for either.

True. If I arrived at a RAW show and found that the two biggest stars - Cena and HHH - were not going to be there, I'd be pissed.

Unlike my Smackdown show with NorCal tomorrow night, where we get a SCRAMBLE!

Why wasn't Wrestlemania 'The night everything changed?' Just food for thought. Run with it.

Because it would make to much sense and you know what the chairman thinks about that....oh great another recap....i'm going to switch to Nitro....wait..

You get fired up over the fact that you're watching Monday Night Raw. That's what you're supposed to cheer for.

lol well IMO tonight raw hasn't been that exhilarating for a live crowd....ex given right now they are showing the same video package for the 2nd time in 2 hours.

And now its time...

for the MAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN EVENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back