Live Discussion: RAW 4/21/2008

They thought it might have been her because she looked hot and winded during the next diva's segment, it kinda makes sense, but I dont think it was her, WWE wouldn't take the chance that people would be able to see a resemblence.

Don't care what anyone says

I'd totally do Ashley.

It's those fake tits I tell ya.

One diva that always turns me off though is Maria...I have no idea why.

I love Mickie, Melina, Beth & Nattie though.

Hell I'd sooner do Victoria than Maria.

Victoria is gorgeous. And besides she actually has curves, and a butt, unlike Maria.

And I just don't see the appeal in Ashley's boobs. They don't even look human.

Flames Out
Dragon

I have no idea what I see in Ashley's boobs. I hate fake tits...but I totally wanna do ashley...makes no sense.

Was it just me or was the Diva segment actually really good this week, one of the high points, I really enjoyed it. They should put most of the diva's on one show, it would be better that way.

I have no idea what I see in Ashley's boobs. I hate fake tits...but I totally wanna do ashley...makes no sense.

be careful... you may contract a few things going near that... However, yes most of the Divas looked awesome... Mickie looked beat though for some reason...

be careful... you may contract a few things going near that... However, yes most of the Divas looked awesome... Mickie looked beat though for some reason...

Thats were the idea of her playing Hillary came from, the Diva's segment was right after the Clinton/Obama segment, which is what led people to believe Mickie played Hillary, I dont think she did though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back