Live Discussion: RAW 4/14/08 **NO SPOILERS**

And of course his physique and music and entrance wouldn't happen if he didnt sleep with steph either. Same with his in ring ability. Steph makes that possible.

HUGE pop for Trips...Trips is THE Most over guy in WWE right now, next to the Undertaker

FACT

why on earth would they ever ever ever turn him heel

Pft, WHATEVER DUDE, he only cuts good promos cuz he is bangin the bosses daughter :rolleyes:

It's true ya know, that's how Rock got nine title reigns, in only 3 years, and also why he was soooo good om the mic, same for Ric Flair, you think he would've ever accomplished shit if he didn't fuck the promoters daughter? please:rolleyes:

HUGE pop for Trips...Trips is THE Most over guy in WWE right now, next to the Undertaker

FACT

why on earth would they ever ever ever turn him heel

I guess you make a good point. Even when he was a heel when his music hit you would always hear the fans pop hardcore and then realize that they were supposed to boo the guy.

HHH would not be half of what he is if it wasn't for the fact that he is bangin the bosses daughter, Why? Well for one thing he wouldn't be allowed to put himself over in wins and losses like he does now, its crazy how he always does that.

HHH would not be half of what he is if it wasn't for the fact that he is bangin the bosses daughter, Why? Well for one thing he wouldn't be allowed to put himself over in wins and losses like he does now, its crazy how he always does that.

which is why he has lost in 4 straight WM main events, two by tapout, one by ass whippin. Yea dude....

Its Funny you say that because he was winning matches and WWE titles long before they were married or even dating he busted his ass to get where he is right now and i honestly think if he wasnt with steph it would be the same as it is now. He is a damn good worker. Why you ask???? Because he is the absolute best in the business.

Yeah, but he has been in Four straight Mania' ME's hasn't he. And over the past year, he has put himself over in basically all of his matches. Mania, Elimination Chamber, Rumble, HHH vs. Hardy, No Mercy(won the title, then lost, but made it seem like it was because he wrestled 3 time), he beat King Booker.....seems like a trend eh?

which is why he has lost in 4 straight WM main events, two by tapout, one by ass whippin. Yea dude....

I hadn't realized that. Lately he's really just been another main eventer. Yeah he's in the main event picture quite a bit, but the show hasn't been about him. Same with Cena since the new year started. It's been very well balanced. Maybe a good sign for wwe?

you know this because u talked to him personally, and he told you he wanted to turn heel??

Please. WZ newsite is about 45% accurate, AT BEST. seriously now, come on.

WHOA WHOA WHOA NorCal Look at the sig the internet is serious business you BOW DOWN to it.

Internet,Meltzer,And Wrestlezone.com Knows everything

it says it in the bible

Triple H is one of the top money makers for WWE right now, people come to see him, why the fuck would you not have one of your biggest draws in the ME?, that's just stupid

he put himself over by losing??? LOL thats reaching for straws so badly. Or maybe thats whatthey do for ALL the big stars to keep them looking strong. Its just convienient and envogue to say that Triple H puts himself over. Notice how everyone says he didnt REALLY loose to Hardy, but that he made Orton look insignificant, when the two matches had damn near IDENTICAL finishes??? Please. spare me. His treatment is no different than any of the other huge dominant stars. he is in WM ME's because he is one of the most over heels/faces, and always gives a quality match.

Its not baseless, it has simply developed over the past several months, i know alot of guys who loved HHH who dont even like him anymore.

Yes he put himself over by losing, at Mania he hit his finisher on Cena, at the rumble he eliminated like 10 people, Hardy beat him by roll up, Orton beat him but they made it seem like it was because of his match with Umaga earlier in the night. Those are all instances were he made himself look strong even though he lost.

That was good, Orton better retain at Backlash! Hopefully he will pin HHH, oh wait HHH would never allow that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back