Live Discussion: RAW 11/10/08 ***No Spoilers***

I see in an effort to be more heel-ish Cody is growing in his chest pubes... either that or he forgot to shave this morning

So instead of a much anticipated Orton-Batista matchup, we gotta watch this predictable shit? Am I the only one who smells a future ppv matchup here?

Nice to see that unlike normal people Batista just gets angry when you attack prior injuries rather than feel pain or since it's not real has to sell...

Well. That sure accomplished a lot.

I'm thinking, maybe, Survivor Series tag between Orton and Batista?

Well he came back as a zombie on a killing spree but that was not really him since his soul was not in the body. In Armageddon though he comes back to life at the end.

Which one did he go on a killing spree in? And you had to win Armegedon for him to come back to life. Otherwise, he remained a zombie bitch.

Boy, both BAtista and Orton BOTH had cellulite on the back of their legs in those shots. And yet Orton looks more in shape than he was before his injury.

Which one did he go on a killing spree in? And you had to win Armegedon for him to come back to life. Otherwise, he remained a zombie bitch.

I think it was deception been awhile. He was buried in the academy so when he came back to life he killed many monks at the academy. And your right since at the end of deception he also came back to life but in Armeggedon he was still a zombie. Point is its not really known if he is alive or not i would guess he is since he is human in Dc vs Mk but they could just be making him human again for fan service.

God damn do I really have to watch this video package again?

I thought we were done with this after Unforgiven.

I think it was deception been awhile. He was buried in the academy so when he came back to life he killed many monks at the academy. And your right since at the end of deception he also came back to life but in Armeggedon he was still a zombie. Point is its not really known if he is alive or not i would guess he is since he is human in Dc vs Mk but they could just be making him human again for fan service.

Dude, when almost as many people who mark out for the Atomic Leg Drop mark out for the Bicyclekick, then you can't leave that character out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back