Live Discussion: RAW 11/10/08 ***No Spoilers***

One just knows there is something terribly wrong when WM ticket sales are at a crawl.

Its a shame but I don't think the WWE has a particular solution right now.

Actually it's a combination of economy and location choice. Tickt sales never went too quickly in Houston before. They usually sold out in several days. I think if they would have chosen New York or LA it would have held strong and been sold out in hours.

Actually it's a combination of economy and location choice. Tickt sales never went too quickly in Houston before. They usually sold out in several days. I think if they would have chosen New York or LA it would have held strong and been sold out in hours.

I agree no matter how bad the times become. You know when WWE goes to LA or NY it will be sold out in a day.

How many fucking times do we have to watch bummy assed dressed Rey Mysterio against cockeyed Kane? Can't they write other angles for these two now that Evan Bourne is hurt?

How many fucking times do we have to watch bummy assed dressed Rey Mysterio against cockeyed Kane? Can't they write other angles for these two now that Evan Bourne is hurt?

If we're to believe Stephanie here, I guess this is the last time for a good while.

Wonder where Rey is headed. Without Bourne to team with, I guess it's either another undercard program like this or perhaps some IC title feuding.

Seriously, Cole still calling that an upset? How many times has Rey beaten Kane now? <_<

poor Kane...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back