Live Discussion: RAW 11/10/08 ***No Spoilers***

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
From WWE.com
Santino's Casa

After prevailing in a Battle Royal last Monday on Raw, William Regal contends for Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella's gold this week in his native England. Will the 2008 King of the Ring add Marella's title to his crown?

Tonight, us English fans will show you how to get behind wrestlers vocally!

Certainly hope so. The belt seems to be inhibiting Santino's humour levels, and with so few credible (but not too credible) faces for him to survive challenges from it's rather hard to boo him. Regal might actually restore some sort of prestige to the belt. And Regal cuts better promos anyway. And is cooler.

I think the time is right for Regal to win. I liked Santino better without the title.

Wait wait wait kiddies. The title says "No Spoilers". Of god, some people are going have heart attacks when they get in here and read some of these posts. lol

Yeah No spoilers because they taped Raw earlier in England

If you look on top of the page by WZ news you'll see WWE Raw Taping Results (11/10) *Spoilers*

Well Batista represents the might while Orton represents wit and intelligence. British wrestling fans like brain over brawn. I mean there than Loc Ness, who from the region has actually been a HUGE heavyweight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back