Live Discussion: RAW 11/19/2007

Brian's not "beatable" because his tactics go like this.

P: No one cares about your opinions.
B: LOL U MUST B TALKIN BOUT URSELF CUZ I NEVER HERD OF U JERIKO SUX
P: Why don't you just let us like Jericho without your input?
B: UR AN IDIOT

Wikipedia: "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim."

Yes but if he's pissin u off that much. I think there is an ignore list somewhere...

You can do anything you want kindly, my rudeness being irrelevant.

Shutting the f**k up doesn't necessarily have to do with speaking, either, Mr. Comprehension. You can just... not put your input where it's not wanted, especially when you know your snarky comments are going to piss people off.

then it is fairly easy to not read them, now isn't it? I am gonna put my input on a discussion board, because that is what i am here to do. Discuss, disagree, differ, take different sides.

Alright everybody, if Brians post bother you that much then do what I suggested earlier in the thread and just put him on your ignore list, no need to flame him, why get an infraction cause you don't agree with his opinions

popcorn.gif

Brian's not "beatable" because his tactics go like this.

P: No one cares about your opinions.
B: LOL U MUST B TALKIN BOUT URSELF CUZ I NEVER HERD OF U JERIKO SUX
P: Why don't you just let us like Jericho without your input?
B: UR AN IDIOT

Wikipedia: "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim."

but on a continuous basis, you argue with me, it seems like a weekly thing, nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back