Live Discussion: RAW 11/19/2007

Does anyone honestly see the WWE GIVING Y2J the Belt at Armageddon?

Same time they cannot have him come back like this just to Job can they? surely not.

That was an awesome return. The only thing that let it down for me was the crowd dying after the first initial pop of him taking out the torch carrier.

Brian hates Jericho because if Jericho had QB'ed for the Steelers Saturday the Jets would not have have won...
xD I loved that game my cousin plays for the Jets I called him right after congrated him for beating our most hated team in sports.

Sly called and said he wants his gimmick back.

why all you Jericho fans just dont want to hear anything but how great he is. But he is far from great.

Ic25 said:
Brian hates Jericho because if Jericho had QB'ed for the Steelers Saturday the Jets would not have have won...
The game was Sunday, and the Burghs line played like shi*. Gave up seven sacks to the worse rush defense in football.

why, what has jericho ever done to be considered a savior? He has done nothing and he bored me too tears during his title reign

You have to ruin this for fans tonight, don't you? Man you're such a smark. Remember, a cynic is a person who knows the price of everything an the value of nothing.

I couldn't be happier, I waited three years for this. The man is my idol. I'm peacing out so I can enjoy it without people trying to "Break the Walls" down of my optimism.

PEACE!

The man can still talk.. but if you watch his old promos they were very very different.. they allowed for the special jerichoholic relationship he had with his fans. i know it was just one promo but he really really should not be smiling throughout the entire promo. He's just smiling and waving to the fans in a really flashy outfit.
Jericho's promos held seriousness and extreme humor and thats why they were so good. That little promo was a bad first impression and had no seriousness at all.. He was smiling the whole time and it looked cheesy. Im hoping to see the serious side of him in his promos again and accept him as a male wrestler.

You have got to be the most annoying 13-year old Cena mark I have ever met. Holy shit.

Sorry, I am almost 21. Actually to be honest, you have never met me so, i want to know your point on that?

I dont think it is cool to piss on em, i am just not gonna scream over someone who has done absolutely nothing for me

Give him a break, im sure the crowds reception got to him, hes been away from it for years!

Y2J is back and I for one am happy.

Look forward to him getting in the ring and showing us what his new finisher is (he has one, he says in the new WWE magazine)

Sorry, I am almost 21. Actually to be honest, you have never met me so, i want to know your point on that?

I dont think it is cool to piss on em, i am just not gonna scream over someone who has done absolutely nothing for me

Then why don't you start acting like it. How about you let us LIKE someone without you being a dick about it?

Wow, we all just flipped shit over Jericho returning, people are already craping on him. Now that the save us promos are done... Well, Next weeks gonna SUCK!

Wow you guys need to grow up and leave Brian alone. He has his opinion you have yours no need to argue... Cause frankly I don't think Brian is beatable cause well... he's brian lol

His image was terrible, that shiny vest and chain, come on man, he also looked skinny but his arms were ripped

Oh Well its damn good to have him back

Wow you guys need to grow up and leave Brian alone. He has his opinion you have yours no need to argue... Cause frankly I don't think Brian is beatable cause well... he's brian lol

Brian's not "beatable" because his tactics go like this.

P: No one cares about your opinions.
B: LOL U MUST B TALKIN BOUT URSELF CUZ I NEVER HERD OF U JERIKO SUX
P: Why don't you just let us like Jericho without your input?
B: UR AN IDIOT

Wikipedia: "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim."

No one's asking you to like him, we're asking you to kindly shut the fuck up and let us like him without you being an ass about it... is all.

but in all honesty i could care less who you like. You can praise him all you want, but me on the other hand meh. How am i gonna shut up on a discussion board? I don't speak, i type? How can you kindly tell someone to STFU? That is rude in itself and isn't kind?

Triple H and Jeff Hardy vs. Youmanga and Snitzky next week

CANT WAIT :shooter:

but in all honesty i could care less who you like. You can praise him all you want, but me on the other hand meh. How am i gonna shut up on a discussion board? I don't speak, i type? How can you kindly tell someone to STFU? That is rude in itself and isn't kind?

You can do anything you want kindly, my rudeness being irrelevant.

Shutting the f**k up doesn't necessarily have to do with speaking, either, Mr. Comprehension. You can just... not put your input where it's not wanted, especially when you know your snarky comments are going to piss people off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back