Live Discussion: RAW 11/26/2007

anyone think maybe this angle with flair will go with someone different from the back helping him win every week to keep it going, so as to not make the young guys he is going over look weak???

She's getting ready for the e-wedding?

I was freaking out cause Melina got new attire and OMG did you see the way she took that DDT. Wow. I swear I mark like it's the first diva's match I've ever seen everytime Melina vs Mickie happens.

Oh Sorry I'm late guys, how's live discussion been so far?
Flames Out
Dragon

god what a raw Jericho wrestled and now so does ric flair and the seeds have been planted for a triple h heel turn. *sigh of relief* all is right with the world

I was freaking out cause Melina got new attire and OMG did you see the way she took that DDT. Wow. I swear I mark like it's the first diva's match I've ever seen everytime Melina vs Mickie happens.

Flames Out
Dragon

Quiet, nobody's here tonight:(

I thought that was a very good diva's match. See diva's like Mickie & Melina(who I love) can put on good matches...I love Melina!!

Flames Out
Dragon

Now it feels like a real live discussion!

Thanks for saving us Dragon!

God I hope HHH doesn't go heel. It's kinda like a been there done that thing. He is good at it, but I usually get tired of it after a while. He's been a heel for most of the past 5 years or so. It's just kinda old.

Oh btw guys- today is the one year anniversary of Lita's departure from the WWE (reason for the sig). :( Can you believe it's been one WHOLE year?

I'm loving the match for some reason. Maybe it's the crowd?

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back