Live Discussion: RAW 11/12/2007

Why don't you just stop watching wrestling all together? I mean, the only wrestler you like is CENA of all people. Jesus, you must suck a lot of... lollipops to not be banned around here.

meh. What has Jericho ever done for me? He was nothing at the end of his wwe career. So i am gonna praise someone who is gonna go straight to the main event, while younger talent should be the ones getting pushed. I am not doing that. Jericho is a short term solution for a long term problem, and with him here in the WWE it is going to do absolutely nothing for the younger talent. Try push younger guys instead of a 36 year old who has been out of wrestling for several years. :rolleyes:

meh. What has Jericho ever doe for me? He was nothing at the end of his wwe career. So i am gonna praise someone who is gonna go straight to the main event, while younger talent should be the ones getting pushed. I am not doing that. Jericho is a short term solution for a long term problem, and with him here in the WWE it is going to do absolutely nothing for the younger talent. Try push younger guys instead of a 36 year old who has been out of wrestling for several years. :rolleyes:

Tell me, which of the younger guys do you think can really hold the show? Honestly. What, D.H. Smith? Cody Rhodes? You think they have nearly the amount of ring experience to be able to be pushed to such great lengths? Jericho was called back because... well, look at the state of the WWE right now! We have Orton who is just straight boring, HBK who is desperately trying to hold the show by himself, and everyone else is basically a jobber. HHH is in the middle of this feud with Umanga which should have ended a month ago.

What do you want from them? You HATE everything, and all you've done on all these threads is bash on everyone someone brings up.

You hate Kennedy.
You hate Santino
You hate HHH
You hate Orton

This is what we have right now, and we have to at least try to show a little appreciation for the people who are holding a rather heavy RAW on their backs.

Tell me, which of the younger guys do you think can really hold the show? Honestly. What, D.H. Smith? Cody Rhodes? You think they have nearly the amount of ring experience to be able to be push to such great lengths? Jericho was called back because look at the state of the WWE right now. We have Orton who is just straight boring, HBK who is desperately trying to hold the show by himself, and everyone else is basically a jobber. HHH is in the middle of this feud with Umanga which should have ended a month ago.

What do you want from them? You HATE everything, and all you've done on all these threads is bash on everyone someone brings up.

You hate Kennedy.
You hate Santino
You hate HHH
You hate Orton

This is what we have right now, and we have to at least try to show a little appreciation for the people who are holding a rather heavy RAW on their backs.

Meh, I am the VP of the Santino fan-a club. HHH is a shadow of his former self, Orton is a jag off, i am a fan of HBK but he doesnt deserve the WWE title at his age, what else does he have too accomplish? Kennedy bores me too tears and needs to learn to show emotion during a promo before he puts the crowd too sleep.

The state of the WWE is just fine, it has been around the same ratings for quite some time. Jericho will boost ratings for about a month or two then he will get fed too HHH and buried and Raw will be back too where it is now. Smooth move by signing him :rolleyes:.

I am just putting my opinion, in on the LD, thats what we do on threads, we give our :twocents:. Cody Rhodes looks like he will become a great wrestler, and if you push him at a young age, who knows what can happen? But no, they are pushing people who have nothing else in there careers too prove.
So having Jericho will do nothing because of a returning Lashley which will stack the main event for some time while people like Smith and Rhodes will just get buried. Way too bury your younger talent WWE.

Meh, I am the VP of the Santino fan-a club. HHH is a shadow of his former self, Orton is a jag off, i am a fan of HBK but he doesnt deserve the WWE title at his age, what else does he have too accomplish? Kennedy bores me too tears and needs to learn to show emotion during a promo before he puts the crowd too sleep.

The state of the WWE is just fine, it has been around the same ratings for quite some time. Jericho will boost ratings for about a month or two then he will get fed too HHH and buried and Raw will be back too where it is now. Smooth move by signing him :rolleyes:.

I am just putting my opinion, in on the LD, thats what we do on threads, we give our :twocents:. Cody Rhodes looks like he will become a great wrestler, and if you push him at a young age, who knows what can happen? But no, they are pushing people who have nothing else in there careers too prove.
So having Jericho will do nothing because of a returning Lashley which will stack the main event for some time while people like Smith and Rhodes will just get buried. Way too bury your younger talent WWE.

I don't know if the Santino fan-a-club is sarcasm, but moving on...

-HHH is just fine - he gets a pop out the crowd and he makes matches exciting - maybe not quite as much as he used to, but still does it nonetheless.

-Orton... jag off? I'm not sure I understand what that means, you're going to have to elaborate a little bit.

-HBK is the only face who I can see holding the title at the moment, whether he deserves it or not "at his age" - tell me, who else could be the champion right now? The Miz?

-I'm afraid you are a minority with your position with Kennedy, and I'm not about to try and get you to change your opinion, so no comment on that...

Dude, having wrestlers on the card isn't about trying to make them as good as possible. They're putting on a show... a performance. The people who get the biggest pop from the crowd gets to be on top, plain and simple. It doesn't matter how much ring talent they have, ring talent is to be discussed on forums like this. What you're complaining about is nonsense. People like Batista and Orton and Kennedy and HBK... they get a pop from the crowd, and they boost ratings. What would happen if the four men you hate the most were fired? How would RAW look then? It would look absolutely terrible.

Let me type this in caps so you get it:

THE YOUNGER STARS CAN'T CARRY THE SHOW.

I'll type it again for you:

THE YOUNGER STARS CAN'T. CARRY. THE. SHOW.

That's why Jericho's coming because because RAW is a disaster right now. "Save_Us" literally means he's coming back to save RAW, and he will be a HUGE ratings boost for the next few months or so.

I don't know what you don't understand. I tend to praise the people who work the hardest and try to put on a good show, but people like you just bashing them all the time - I just don't understand why you don't just get up and change the channel if you hate it so much. Not only do you not change the channel, you come here and piss on everyone's opinions, especially with your "meh" before every single comment.

It is apparent that kennedy is good because he says his name twice........twice.

*by gawd, did you see that ovation?*

Rhodes is 22, and is anything like his father, Kennedy could only wish too be half the wrestler Cody will become.

He has alot more potential, and he isnt as stiff as a board in the ring.

Who has he ever beat, Kennedy has beaten Taker, Kane, Mysterio, Booker, and Batista, among others, who has Cody ever beat other than a couple of worthless jobbers, not to mention Kennedy gets a big pop from the crowd when he comes out, you don't hear that with Cody, so why would you want to push somebody that the crowd couldn't give a shit less about?

It is apparent that kennedy is good because he says his name twice........twice.

*by gawd, did you see that ovation?*

Rhodes is 22, and is anything like his father, Kennedy could only wish too be half the wrestler Cody will become.

Jesus Christ, that's all you ever say about Kennedy!

"i don see wuts so gud about kennedy lol he says his name twice twice lol am i funny yet guyz?!"

Are you going to comment on something that actually matters, or are you just going to mark out again?

"i don see wuts so gud about kennedy lol he says his name twice twice lol am i funny yet guyz?!"

Are you going to comment on something that actually matters, or are you just going to mark out again?

:lmao: watching you two debate is more entertaining than Raw, LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, :lmao:

Repped.

Kennedyyyy.

I don't know if the Santino fan-a-club is sarcasm, but moving on...
Nope i am.

-HHH is just fine - he gets a pop out the crowd and he makes matches exciting - maybe not quite as much as he used to, but still does it nonetheless.
he hasnt had a good match in years. He is very immobile and looks sluggish in the ring.

-Orton... jag off? I'm not sure I understand what that means, you're going to have to elaborate a little bit.
Yeah, what he does backstage, he lives off his daddies last name, if it was anyone else they would have been fired after the first account.
-HBK is the only face who I can see holding the title at the moment, whether he deserves it or not "at his age" - tell me, who else could be the champion right now? The Miz?
then keep it on a heel. :rolleyes:.
-I'm afraid you are a minority with your position with Kennedy, and I'm not about to try and get you to change your opinion, so no comment on that...
je is about as boring as my Monday morning college class.
Dude, having wrestlers on the card isn't about trying to make them as good as possible. They're putting on a show... a performance. The people who get the biggest pop from the crowd gets to be on top, plain and simple.
Yeah i kno, but it doesnt mean i got too like them. they don't get an applause from me, nor do i buy their merchandise.
It doesn't matter how much ring talent they have, ring talent is to be discussed on forums like this. What you're complaining about is nonsense.
Yeah because complaining about the state of the WWE and a 36 yr old who has been out of wrestling for nearly two years, or maybe it has been longer than two. *shrugs*
People like Batista and Orton and Kennedy and HBK... they get a pop from the crowd, and they boost ratings. What would happen if the four men you hate the most were fired?
Meh i dont watch SD so i have no comment about Batista. I dont even like four wrestlers. The ones i do, one is an announcer, one is injured, and one is on SD.
Let me type this in caps so you get it:

THE YOUNGER STARS CAN'T CARRY THE SHOW.

I'll type it again for you:

THE YOUNGER STARS CAN'T. CARRY. THE. SHOW.
Apparently HHH and Shawn Michaels cant either, ratings have been the same since they returned :rolleyes:

That's why Jericho's coming because because RAW is a disaster right now. "Save_Us" literally means he's coming back to save RAW, and he will be a HUGE ratings boost for the next few months or so.
Yeah then it is back to normal and he would have done nothing.

I don't know what you don't understand. I tend to praise the people who work the hardest and try to put on a good show, but people like you just bashing them all the time -
Like everyone does with Cena? Including yourself. Let them interest me then i wont bash. Plain and simple
I just don't understand why you don't just get up and change the channel if you hate it so much.
This weeks monday night football was a bore fest.
Not only do you not change the channel, you come here and piss on everyone's opinions, especially with your "meh" before every single comment.
Meh, and i should care what you think about my opinions? If you dont like me, dont read em.

Mark out for Kennedy? No, Maybe JBL or MVP, but Kennedy no. When he entertains me i will shut up. But with his mic skills and in ring ability that will never happen.

Who has he ever beat, Kennedy has beaten Taker, Kane, Mysterio, Booker, and Batista, among others, who has Cody ever beat other than a couple of worthless jobbers, not to mention Kennedy gets a big pop from the crowd when he comes out, you don't hear that with Cody, so why would you want to push somebody that the crowd couldn't give a shit less about?

Yeah Kennedy makes me jump out of my seat when his music hits :lol2:. Lawlz.

Yeah and yet its booked and he has no talent whatsoever, who puts me too rest everytime he cuts a promo.

YAWN

I timed the amount of WRESTLING tonite in a 2 hour raw there was 35 mins of wrestling and that INCLUDED fast forwarding through the commercials AND wrestler introductions. Total actual wrestling, LESS THAN 30 Mins. WOW! What a great show.

he hasnt had a good match in years. He is very immobile and looks sluggish in the ring.
He's a HUGE guy, probably juicing. The dude dominates in the ring, nonetheless. He's SUPPOSED to look immovable - it's a synonym for "unstoppable" - really. Isn't that basically what his gimmick is? Gimme a break, dude, you expect entirely too much from these people.

Yeah, what he does backstage, he lives off his daddies last name, if it was anyone else they would have been fired after the first account.
I agree, but for him to be fired would be a vacant title - they're burying him as we speak with 5 weeks in a row of superkicks, one day of actually winning something (to build up for SS) and then a lose at SS all together. Then he's probably going to be buried some more until he sucks enough "lollipops" backstage for a chance to be in the spotlight again.

Yeah i kno, but it doesnt mean i got too like them. they don't get an applause from me, nor do i buy their merchandise.
Then don't like them. No one is telling you to. There's always the option of turning it off and not watching it.

Yeah because complaining about the state of the WWE and a 36 yr old who has been out of wrestling for nearly two years, or maybe it has been longer than two. *shrugs*
Yeah, but imagine the ratings boost. It's really what it's all about. Believe it or not, Brian, you're not the only fan of wrestling around. I'm not sure, but I think there are some websites devoted to it... hm, I ought to find one of those.

Meh i dont watch SD so i have no comment about Batista. I dont even like four wrestlers. The ones i do, one is an announcer, one is injured, and one is on SD.
So... why are you flapping your crap on the RAW live discussion?

Apparently HHH and Shawn Michaels cant either, ratings have been the same since htey returned :rolleyes:
Let's dumb it down for you.

IF SHAWN MICHAELS WAS GONE, THE RATINGS WOULD GO DOWN. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF WHY THESE MEN HAVE JOBS?

Same thing with the other top wrestlers you piss on every night.

Like everyone does with Cena? Including yourself. Let them interest me then i wont bash. Plain and simple
I'm only glad Cena is out for a few months. Hopefully he will be fresh when he gets back, and by that time, I'll be a fresh little Cena mark, just like you.

Meh, and i should care what you think about my opinions? If you dont like me, dont read em.
So you're saying that if you say something to me, I should ignore it if I don't like it? Get over yourself, dood.

He's a HUGE guy, probably juicing. The dude dominates in the ring, nonetheless. He's SUPPOSED to look immovable - it's a synonym for "unstoppable" - really. Isn't that basically what his gimmick is? Gimme a break, dude, you expect entirely too much from these people.
Yeah HHH is nearly as tall as Khali or as big as mark henry. :rolleyes:, or even smaller than Umaga but he is still less mobile.

I agree, but for him to be fired would be a vacant title - they're burying him as we speak with 5 weeks in a row of superkicks, one day of actually winning something (to build up for SS) and then a lose at SS all together. Then he's probably going to be buried some more until he sucks enough "lollipops" backstage for a chance to be in the spotlight again.
Yeah Orton has had such an illustrious career to get the easy way out of everything. He should have been fired after his steroid allegations which i believe happened twice, he should have been fired after destroying a hotel room because it was too small to hold his huge ego.

Then don't like them. No one is telling you to.
then why are you arguing with me on who i prefer as a wrestler? there is no point because i am not gonna change my opinion.
There's always the option of turning it off and not watching it.
Baseball season is over, and i only watch football on Sunday unless the Steelers are playing on Monday.

Yeah, but imagine the ratings boost.
Yeha for a couple of months, then they are back at 3.3.
It's really what it's all about. Believe it or not, Brian, you're not the only fan of wrestling around.
Apparently i am the only one with any taste. I am the only one who has enough guts too give my opinion on people who other people tend to praise.

So... why are you flapping your crap on the RAW live discussion?
Apparently i prefer Raw over ECW and SD.

Let's dumb it down for you.

IF SHAWN MICHAELS WAS GONE, THE RATINGS WOULD GO DOWN. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF WHY THESE MEN HAVE JOBS?
They are suppose to be entertainers but they arent doing a very good job in that aspect. Also HHH is Married to Stephanie. Could that be a valid reason?

Same thing with the other top wrestlers you piss on every night.
So be it. If i think they suck, there is nothing you can do too change my opinion.

I'm only glad Cena is out for a few months. Hopefully he will be fresh when he gets back, and by that time, I'll be a fresh little Cena mark, just like you.
Yeah i probably will end up pi***** myself.

So you're saying that if you say something to me, I should ignore it if I don't like it? Get over yourself, dood.

I never said anything about you. You are the one who judged my opinion on y2j.

Why don't you just stop watching wrestling all together? I mean, the only wrestler you like is CENA of all people. Jesus, you must suck a lot of... lollipops to not be banned around here.

that is what you typed just because i said this on y2j's little promo and possible appearance next week.

BRIANBECKERISAGOD said:
meh, Its only Jericho.

Yeah Orton has had such an illustrious career to get the easy way out of everything. He should have been fired after his steroid allegations which i believe happened twice, he should have been fired after destroying a hotel room because it was too small to hold his huge ego.
And he's getting buried. Top stars in that nature don't get fired. That's a ******ed move. If they ARE going to fire him, they're waiting until after SS... though that's doubtful, they're probably just going to continue to bury him.

Yeha for a couple of months, then they are back at 3.3.
Assuming Y2J flops. We just have to wait and see.

Apparently i am the only one with any taste. I am the only one who has enough guts too give my opinion on people who other people tend to praise.
LOL Orton isn't the only one with the huge ego. You really think you are winning this argument? You really think you're the only one with an opinion? Holy shit, you and Orton would be BEST buddies.

Apparently i prefer Raw over ECW and SD.
I still don't understand why you continue to watch wrestling if your boyfriend Cena isn't on right now. It's beyond me why you even post here about it.

They are suppose to be entertainers but they arent doing a very good job in that aspect. Also HHH is Married to Stephanie. Could that be a valid reason?

o·pin·ion /əˈpɪnyən/ Pronunciation-[uh-pin-yuhn]
–noun
1. A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. A personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

You are the only person who doesn't find them entertaining. Right now, it's all RAW has. HHH being married to Steph doesn't explain why he is on a midcard feud with Umaga and why Orton and HBK is the top story right now. So are you going to keep using recycled arguments with me that have been said since the dawn of time or are you going to start thinking for yourself?

Yeah i probably will end up pi***** myself.
You and every other 5-year old Cena fan out there.

I never said anything about you. You are the one who judged my opinion on y2j.
And you haven't judged anyone else's opinion on anything? Are you blind?

that is what you typed just because i said this on y2j's little promo and possible appearance next week.
I don't think you even read what you write half the time.

*sigh* I'm done with you, I'm going to bed. I have to get up at 5:30 AM (It's not 1:25 AM).

Night, all.

And he's getting buried. Top stars in that nature don't get fired. That's a ******ed move. If they ARE going to fire him, they're waiting until after SS... though that's doubtful, they're probably just going to continue to bury him.
orton is a waste of space. What has he ever done to deserve the title?

Assuming Y2J flops. We just have to wait and see.
Yeah because y2J himself can keep ratings high for a long period of time.

LOL Orton isn't the only one with the huge ego.
I just prefer my taste in wrestling, not some boring 33 year old, who has done nothing entertaining since being on raw.

You really think you are winning this argument?
You should be asking your self the same thing.
You really think you're the only one with an opinion? Holy shit, you and Orton would be BEST buddies.
In the Words of Max Kellerman " It might be my opinion, but i am right" :headbanger:

I still don't understand why you continue to watch wrestling if your boyfriend Cena isn't on right now. It's beyond me why you even post here about it.
meh i am not waiting for Cena, i am waiting for Kennedy to break a leg, and not metaphorically speaking.

o·pin·ion /əˈpɪnyən/ Pronunciation-[uh-pin-yuhn]
–noun
1. A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. A personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
I want a source? Wiki, Websters dictionary?

You are the only person who doesn't find them entertaining.
Meh, People find HHH to be boring, they just arent on, they usually complain about him burying people *Cough* a7xoff

Right now, it's all RAW has. HHH being married to Steph doesn't explain why he is on a midcard feud with Umaga and why Orton and HBK is the top story right now.
That is all they are going to have until they push younger talent, too see if they can get over. But they dont do that, so we will be seeing older superstars acting like 20 year olds until the day they both die.
So are you going to keep using recycled arguments with me that have been said since the dawn of time or are you going to start thinking for yourself?
I do think for myself. what does thinking for myself have anything to do with this argument? i have given my opinion on Kennedy, and HHH, and whether you like it or not, my opinion isn't going to change.

You and every other 5-year old Cena fan out there.
Atleast those five year olds got taste.

And you haven't judged anyone else's opinion on anything? Are you blind?
Sort of thats why i wear glasses. :rolleyes:
You started this argument with me, and i will probably get the last word, unless i feel it is not needed, but i usually don't drop anything.

I don't think you even read what you write half the time.
No i read to try and fix my spelling mistakes. I just quoted what i said, then i quoted what you said. All as i said is "meh, it's just Jericho" No harm there.

orton is a waste of space. What has he ever done to deserve the title?
Um, the fact that he gets a pop out of the crowd? Like I said, you're not the only wrestling fan, and it's not just your opinion that matters. Orton put on a lot of good matches to get where he is today, despite the fact that he might not be doing so well right now.

Yeah because y2J himself can keep ratings high for a long period of time.
Then I'm just going to come out and say it. He probably could. He's probably the only major star that could come back right now that would be a major ratings boost aside from Cena or The Rock. Doesn't seem like the WWE has much of a choice, huh? Again, you're just pissing on people for the sake of pissing on them. Jericho can not possibly hurt the company so what's your deal? Why are you so opposed to his return? Are you a secret TNA mark?

I just prefer my taste in wrestling, not some boring 33 year old, who has done nothing entertaining since being on raw.
Too bad your opinion doesn't matter. ;)

meh i am not waiting for Cena, i am waiting for Kennedy to break a leg, and not metaphorically speaking.
Do you have some personal vendetta against Kennedy? Was he mean to you or something?

Meh, People find HHH to be boring, they just arent on, they usually complain about him burying people *Cough* a7xoff
I don't see how he buries people (at least, who don't deserve to be buried). I mean, yeah I admit he wins a lot, but when was the last squash HHH match you've seen? Umaga? Seriously. He makes people look good.

I do think for myself. what does thinking for myself have anything to do with this argument? i have given my opinion on Kennedy, and HHH, and whether you like it or not, my opinion isn't going to change.
When I say you need to think for yourself, I mean that you KNOW that HHH's marriage to Steph has nothing to do with his gimmick, and I don't understand why people seem to believe so. Maybe it's his ring history. Maybe it's his allegiance to the WWF during the Monday Night Wars. Maybe it was single handedly dominating the tag team division in the 90s.

You are just giving out arguments that have been stated since HHH married Steph, and they're old and stupid.

Atleast those five year olds got taste.
:rolleyes:

Sort of thats why i wear glasses. :rolleyes:
You started this argument with me, and i will probably get the last word, unless i feel it is not needed, but i usually don't drop anything.
There you go again, thinking you're winning this argument. Just drop the ego, dude.

No i read to try and fix my spelling mistakes. I just quoted what i said, then i quoted what you said. All as i said is "meh, it's just Jericho" No harm there.
That statement had nothing to do with your spelling mistakes. I couldn't care less as long as I understand what you're saying. That statement referred to how stupid you sound with some of the things you say.

Idk I just think that HHH is really a waste of time. I mean the guy is not going to be around all that much longer. I don't see a point in WWE pushing him so heavily still. It get's really old hearing the same thing week in and week out. His matches have reallygone down hillsince he returned and well... he does have a shovel...

Idk I just think that HHH is really a waste of time. I mean the guy is not going to be around all that much longer. I don't see a point in WWE pushing him so heavily still. It get's really old hearing the same thing week in and week out. His matches have reallygone down hillsince he returned and well... he does have a shovel...

He just needs to be put in a fresh angle, and perhaps he'll be somewhat interesting again. The HHH/Umaga feud is just boring.

That's exactly what I mean. I'd like to see hinm go heel again. Watching Raw this week. I had to turn it off during the match just because I knew the whole entire layout of the match. I miss the days where HHH was a heel...Here I never thought I'd say that...

Um, the fact that he gets a pop out of the crowd? Like I said, you're not the only wrestling fan, and it's not just your opinion that matters. Orton put on a lot of good matches to get where he is today, despite the fact that he might not be doing so well right now.
Yeah because so many of Ortons matches have been memorable.:blink:

Then I'm just going to come out and say it. He probably could. He's probably the only major star that could come back right now that would be a major ratings boost aside from Cena or The Rock. Doesn't seem like the WWE has much of a choice, huh?
Meh, they have a choice, start developing younger talent while utilizing the power that HHH has.

Again, you're just pissing on people for the sake of pissing on them. Jericho can not possibly hurt the company so what's your deal?
not not really, i just dont find Jericho entertaining, and when he comes a long all the younger talent is just gonna get buried
Why are you so opposed to his return?
He's never done anything to impress me so i could care less if he fell off the end of the earth
Are you a secret TNA mark?
No, but i love Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, and Christian Cage.

Too bad your opinion doesn't matter. ;)
Like your does? Kennedy is boring, and thats my opinion on em. My opinion matters to someone because if it didnt you would not be criticizing it.

Do you have some personal vendetta against Kennedy? Was he mean to you or something?
No, he just sucks and bores me too tears. When he entertains me i might be impressed, but he has yet too entertain me.

I don't see how he buries people (at least, who don't deserve to be buried). I mean, yeah I admit he wins a lot, but when was the last squash HHH match you've seen? Umaga? Seriously. He makes people look good.
He buried the Entire Tag division, Booker T, Carlito, and now Umaga. Whose next everyones beloved y2J?

When I say you need to think for yourself, I mean that you KNOW that HHH's marriage to Steph has nothing to do with his gimmick, and I don't understand why people seem to believe so. Maybe it's his ring history. Maybe it's his allegiance to the WWF during the Monday Night Wars. Maybe it was single handedly dominating the tag team division in the 90s.
Yeah because the Dudleys, E&C and even the Hardy's never helped the tag division, or either did NAO :rolleyes:

You are just giving out arguments that have been stated since HHH married Steph, and they're old and stupid.
That was not nice calling HHH old and stupid. He is out of shape, old, immobile but stupid? I dont know.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE
*yawn*

There you go again, thinking you're winning this argument. Just drop the ego, dude.
I like my ego, it comes with my job category

That statement had nothing to do with your spelling mistakes. I couldn't care less as long as I understand what you're saying. That statement referred to how stupid you sound with some of the things you say.
Like you have room to talk, you are trying to change my opinion on wrestlers who i could care less of. So why bother? Ifi think they suck, so be it, you are not gonna change my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back