IC25 and Tenta's Fatties for First Campaign HQ

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
This is the center for all things superheavyweight. All things considered, superheavyweights have a distinct advantage in this tournament. Built with size and power, these colossal men have every right to get to the final four, and further. Shit wrestling? Bullshit reasoning. After all, you don't have to be a fantastic wrestler to be a main eventer, and you certainly don't have to be one to draw. And after all, isn't this all based upon who has been more important to wrestling, and the men who we think would win the matches? Superheavywieghts rarely come out of matches with the W, and to prove it, I've stacked up a roster that will prove that, indeed, The Titans have returned to rule the Earth.

andre-the-giant.jpg

wa01240.jpg

02Vader.jpg

bambambigelow016.jpg

Celebrate The Giants Here!

We already had the superheavyweight year two years ago. You even had The Undertaker win. I know, I know - calling The Undertaker a superheavyweight is like calling Barack Obama black. But, just like the American public, you're gonna have to swallow your doubts and fucking live with it.

We already had the superheavyweight year two years ago. You even had The Undertaker win. I know, I know - calling The Undertaker a superheavyweight is like calling Barack Obama black. But, just like the American public, you're gonna have to swallow your doubts and fucking live with it.

Silly Sam, we're Americans. We're bound to do the same thing over and over again.... Even if that thing doesn't work

I <3 Retro Junk?

Seeing as how these men are all fairly retro.... Yes, yes, that's the message to take from this group.

If you love Retro Junk.... You should vote for The Giants of the Earth

I like the top three in the original post to go far. Not so much with Bigelow though. I like him, just not going against most former champions and main eventers.

I like the top three in the original post to go far. Not so much with Bigelow though. I like him, just not going against most former champions and main eventers.

True, though in gimmick matches, I think he can do damage. It's the only reason he went by Flair last year, and I think gimmicks will get him one round too far. I would put Tenta himself, but I have no guarantee as to if he's actually going to be in.

Meanwhile, another Giant I can go with...

sid%20vicious.bmp

True, though in gimmick matches, I think he can do damage. It's the only reason he went by Flair last year, and I think gimmicks will get him one round too far. I would put Tenta himself, but I have no guarantee as to if he's actually going to be in.

Meanwhile, another Giant I can go with...

sid%20vicious.bmp

:lmao:

It is that time of year where I get on my Superheavyweight Soapbox and push for the fat guys to get recognition as the top players in the annual tournament. Here are a list of guys I would like to see you strongly support, the way the ring will be reinforced to support them.

#1 - Big Van Vader
Big%20Van%20Vader_Leon%20White.jpg

I have called Vader the greatest Superheavyweight of all time on more than a dozen occassions. I stand by it. He is one of the most agile 400+ pounders in wrestling history, as well as one of the most realistic workers ever to grace the ring. In addition, he is an international superstar and his track record speaks volumes.

• 3-time WCW World Champion
    Debuted in New Japan Pro with a 3 minute win over Antonio Inoki
    Won a brutal 8-man tournament for the IWGP World Title
    Held the CWA and IWGP World Titles simultaneously (2 titles on 2 continents)
    Defeated Mexican Legend El Canek for the UWA World Title in Mexico
    One popped his own eye back into its socket during match with Stan Hansen
    3-time world champion in the USA (WCW), Japan (IWGP), AND Europe (CWA)
    Teamed with Bam Bam Bigelow to win IWGP World Tag Titles
    Destroyed Cactus Jack in a brutal Texas Death Match
    Winning record in title matches vs Sting
    Kicked out of Hulk Hogan leg drop at a one-count
    Holds Royal Rumble win over The Undertaker

#2 - Andre the Giant
AndreTheGiantPicture.jpg

The man is a legend. He was larger than life even before pro wrestling was. Too many young fans get so caught up in the "post Wrestlemania 3" Andre, who was broken down and a shell of himself due to his medical condition. In the 70's and early 80's, and man moved tremendously well.

• 1974 Guinness Book of World Records as highest paid wrestler (400+K!)
    Undefeated in the WWF for 15 years (prior to Wrestlemania 3)
    Defeated Hulk Hogan for his only WWF Championship
    WWF Tag Team Champion with Haku
    1st Ever WWF Hall of Fame Inductee
    Defeated pro-boxer Chuck Wepner in 3 rounds at Shea (Wepner was "Rocky)
    Defeated Hulk Hogan at Shea Stadium in less than 8 minutes in 1980

#3 - Bam Bam Bigelow
bigelow.jpg

Cut from a mold similar to that of Vader, Bigelow was a SHW wrestler with remarkable agility, the ability to work with opponents of all sizes, the ability to be a face or a heel, the ability to lead or be led in a match, and the ability to draw interest.

• Former ECW World Champion
    Won IWGP Tag Titles with Vader
    Went to 1993 King of the Ring Finals (lost to Bret Hart in a classic)
    Trusted to main event Wrestlemania with Lawrence Taylor
    Beat Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy to earn the title "The Real Bam-Bam"

#4 - Paul Wight
053bigshow.jpg

It takes quite a man to enter wrestling being booked as "The Son of Andre." But you have to admit - Wight has shown remarkable staying power in pro wrestling, going on 15 years in the big leagues.

• Debut match saw him defeat Hulk Hogan for the WCW World Title
    Only man to hold WWF, WCW, and ECW World Titles
    Defeated Ric Flair for his 2nd WCW World Title
    Won 3 WCW Tag Team Titles with 3 different partners
    1996 WCW World War 3 Champion
    1996 PWI Rookie of the Year AND Wrestler of the Year
    7-time WWE Tag Champion with 6 different partners
    2-time WWE World Champion

Don't "sir" him, Jose. Also, Vader and Show are likely to get my support against most people. So you can take that to the bank, IC.

When I saw him making this thread I wondered who he would back. ''He won't do the same thing he does every year'', I told myself.

Never thought anyone else would try to start this campaign HQ without consulting me first. Clearly my respect on the forums is waning.

Jake, I'd have loved to pick some new guys this year, but the fact is time is scarce so I went with what was familiar.

I have created an HQ for Dusty Rhodes, I hope you all understand this does not take away from my support of the fatties, only enhances it.

I'm chugging the Vader Kool-Aid this year. Dude is a 12 time World Champion, let that sink in for a little bit. He's won world titles in Japan, Mexico, The US, and in Europe. The guy is simply a beast, and any region he gets, it's not going to matter because he was successful everywhere he went.

I'm chugging the Vader Kool-Aid this year. Dude is a 12 time World Champion, let that sink in for a little bit. He's won world titles in Japan, Mexico, The US, and in Europe. The guy is simply a beast, and any region he gets, it's not going to matter because he was successful everywhere he goes.

Shocky knows, child. He created this tournament, and he get take it away. Vote Vader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back