Great Moments In WZ History

Younger Slyfox, do not forget. :)

Of course :) I re-read that whole thread and laughed out loud so many times..God I hated you back then. I vaguely remember the PMs we sent after this too, was that really 4 years ago?!

I love you now, though :).

What would older Sly do differently?
I wouldn't have said a few of the things I said.

Of course :) I re-read that whole thread and laughed out loud so many times..God I hated you back then. I vaguely remember the PMs we sent after this too, was that really 4 years ago?!

I love you now, though :).

Yes, I think using the term "enemies" to describe us back then is appropriate. And it really is amazing to think how long ago that was.

And yes, it's amazing how quickly you decided to love me once I became Admin. Funny that. ;)

I wouldn't have said a few of the things I said.

Yes, I think using the term "enemies" to describe us back then is appropriate. And it really is amazing to think how long ago that was.

And yes, it's amazing how quickly you decided to love me once I became Admin. Funny that. ;)

:lmao:Is that when I started liking you? Coincidence.. :)

I think that thread could be renamed Slyfox vs. the World. I was not popular in that thread.

It was pretty tense to read up until a Norcal quote
lulz I love how any time anyone debates Sly on anything they are all "ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID THIS DAMMIT"

What the fuck is he, the krakken?
I genuinely laughed at the krakken reference.

The comparison but "not a comparison" with Hitler was quite interesting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back