Great Moments In WZ History

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
From Jake and Jonny in the early days to the rise of Norcal/KB/Ricky/Lee/all those people to Luther For Admin to MSN-Gate to the prison revolts to the e-wedding to IC/Shocky in charge to Sly's ascension to power to OCW and the resurrection of WZCW to everything I'm omitting, use this threat to talk about great moments in WZ history.

Wasn't that the one where we said there was going to be a new mod and then said HAHA no there won't be.

The invasion was fun. The one where everyone changed their name to something vaguely military related.

My ascension to the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship, of course. The #1 all time greatest moment, really.

When the thread from the G-Mod room where G-Mods and Admins made fun of Sidious got released to the entire forum. That was fucking epic.

As for the admin pranks, there were only three that I can think of. When Shocky stepped down and tons of posts got "HA*HA*HA*HA" edited into them, and then two from when Luther stepped down. One where Luther's name got edited into a ton of thread titles and a second where they said a regular will be made admin but it turned out to be a joke.

When the thread from the G-Mod room where G-Mods and Admins made fun of Sidious got released to the entire forum. That was fucking epic.

As for the admin pranks, there were only three that I can think of. When Shocky stepped down and tons of posts got "HA*HA*HA*HA" edited into them, and then two from when Luther stepped down. One where Luther's name got edited into a ton of thread titles and a second where they said a regular will be made admin but it turned out to be a joke.

#1 greatest moment by far. I don't miss that hillbilly racist one bit!

There was another many years ago when IC was admin and banned me for awhile, sending the bar room (the original one, and by that I mean the second one) into an uproar.

A side story about the *HA*HA*HA thing: the following exchange took place in the Board Room after Shocky did that.

IC: "KB's head is going to roll over this."

Becca: "No look, I fixed everything."

IC: "He's in trouble anyway."

KB gets back from class.

IC: "KB! YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!"

KB: "For what?"

IC: "Changing all those words!"

KB: "How would I have gone about doing that boss?"

IC: "Uh.............."

Which one? There have been a lot of them.
The one where Sly had a massive campaign getting all sorts of non-staff guys to say why they'd make great admins. Then says it was just a prank.
I assume the NXT one. I feel hook, line and sinker for that
Smooth Sexual Chocolate got on staff with that one.

Wasn't that the one where we said there was going to be a new mod and then said HAHA no there won't be.
Admin actually. Which drove desperation into everyone for the inexistent spot.

I mean man, this is just pretty mean. Damn bullies.
Be A Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back