Great Moments In WZ History

Milenko being thrown in Prison after voting Mark Henry the Superstar of the Week, I believe on the night CM Punk cut his promo. Can remember a lot of comedic stuff coming from those few days on the forum.

That happened months before I got here and I know about it. I believe that speaks volumes about how great it was

Why the fuck would you imprison Milenko for that? Mark Henry was awesome last year. Complete friggin beast.

It was more than the stupid thread. Milenko decided to behave like a complete ****** and try to "prank" us all into thinking he'd left forever. It backfired.

Well alrite then, I guess.

I'll be honest, seeing Sly lay down the verbal hammer on anyone that crosses his path is always an amazing moment.

It was more than the stupid thread. Milenko decided to behave like a complete ****** and try to "prank" us all into thinking he'd left forever. It backfired.

Him viewing the forum anonymously thinking the admins couldn't see him was one of the highlights from those short few weeks.

I've been here nine months and the amount of stupid shit Milenko did in that time was just....too much. I've never had an issue with him personally but he does and posts some stupid shit

Remember that one time, when there were thousands of posts made about how impossible it would be for DD to become a mod? ...and then he totally became a mod.

Along with Crock. Never thought either one of them would get the job. Now look. Mhmm.

The Sidious meltdown. I was fairly new to the forums and didn't fully realize what this place had to offer. It was delicious. No homo, Sidious.

Lucy the Rabbit, even with all the shit she got me into with KB.

JKO (was that his name?)

RepGate

MSNGate

And, TM's departure.

Man, JKO knew how to get it done. Miss that guy.

It was pretty funny when it turned out he was legitimately 12.

Man, JKO knew how to get it done. Miss that guy.

It was pretty funny when it turned out he was legitimately 12.

Sign of a good troll: He managed to get me (who anybody who has met me/talked to me via social media can tell you), one of the most chill guys ever, to get legit pissed about something on the web.

Sully in general but specifically the masterful photography of our own Jglass at his bar mitzvah.

Also what was MSNGate?

I also remember that Tdigs was hosting a greatest troll tournament but it stopped midway for some odd reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back