Is KB jealous of Luther?

Yes. Is the simple answer.

He's jealous of LCW being a bigger draw than OCW and now he's took to calling people who want me as admin "minions". Yes, he's calling the majority of you minions.

So basically, KB is jealous of Luther being the biggest draw in WZ history.

Reactions: CCS
I'm at the forefront of your Admin campaign, going door to door with buttons and everything. Minion is such an ugly word... I prefer suck up.

How is LCW a bigger draw than OCW?

OCW has not only become the #1 thread on WZ, but the people that post there regularly, are all respected posters.

OCW > LCW

How is LCW a bigger draw than OCW?

OCW has not only become the #1 thread on WZ, but the people that post there regularly, are all respected posters.

OCW > LCW

Finally, someone asked. I'm basing this on some stats I worked out, KB posts on average two of every five posts in OCW, I post one in every five in LCW. Therefore LCW is a bigger draw as it takes less posts from it's owner to gain a bigger reaction. If I'd have made as many posts in LCW as KB has in OCW then LCW would ultimately be the biggest thread on WZ.

LCW also has about 10 views for every post made, whereas OCW has just over three.

LCW is far superior to OCW. It has more than three posters.

I'd love to see the undoctored proof of that quote.

I may be jealous of the instant attention that LCW got, but not Luther himself.

Couldnt care less who say's they like my threads, I enjoy the compliment. Whether I return it or not is different but their respectability has nothing to do with it.

Well whether I am or not there's just something that irks me about someone saying a threads better because of the people that post in it.

It's like saying ROH's better because more smart marks watch it.

I just found pictures of both of you:

klunderbunker

f__murray_abraham2.jpg

Luther_Hull
tom-hulce-amadeus.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member