Is John Cena jealous of The Rock?

Oye, who cares honestly? As stated about a dozen times in this thread, Cena probably popped something out of his mouth the first time that he meant, but didn't mean it to be malicious. However, as these things go, they spiral out of control and into something ******ed.

John Cena, jealous of the Rock? I dunno. Is John Cena as successful as the Rock, no, my opinion. John Cena is a very ambitious man. Laugh all you want, but he's trying to do everything that is placed in front of him. Whether making terrible rap albums, or terrible Movies, John Cena will do it. Is it good for him, and the WWE, meh.

The Rock, i'm not going to get into it. The Rock owes absolutely ZERO to you, or any other fan that believes he owes anything to the business. The Rock has paid his dues and given back to the business, and he owes no one a damn thing. He doesn't owe a guest appearance, he doesn't owe a positive plug in an interview, he owes nothing. Besides, The Rock isn't that Rock anymore. The guy has lost at least 50 pounds of muscle, and he's five years removed from his last match. In fact, the guy was a full time wrestler for a little more then 4 1/2 years, a part time wrestler for 3 years, and he's been retired now for five. Guys, the Rock has been retired longer then he was a full time wrestler. So to put it kindly, get the fuck over it.

i agree Rock owes fans shit. the guy is making movies and doing quiet well for himself. he is no major actor but he is making descent movies to say the least. Cena is not jealous of the Rock that is shit to. Cena feels that the Rock should make some sort of reason as to why he won't wrestle again. Cena your movies are crap get rid of wwe films maybe you will do better at box office then. yes it is like the marine 2 it has the same plot save his girlfriend from bad guys. Cena has given everything to wrestling but i don't see him being around as long as he says he will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back