Great Moments In WZ History

It's apparently taken out of context but with the salty tears that poured in that thread, I'll think otherwise.

I'd think that I was the guy that came up with the thread and I think my pitch for it went like this:

"What if we make a thread where we say what's said in the Board Room, but we make up whatever we want to say and make people believe we're all crazy jerks?"

Sly: "THAT'S BRILLIANT!"

I'd think that I was the guy that came up with the thread and I think my pitch for it went like this:

"What if we make a thread where we say what's said in the Board Room, but we make up whatever we want to say and make people believe we're all crazy jerks?"

Sly: "THAT'S BRILLIANT!"
:lmao:

That's basically the way I remember it.

Milenko.png

I laughed hard.

I nominate the entirety of getting Ba-Bomb to admit he was The Game Rage, and the subsequent prison pleas he made to not get perma-banned. That was highly entertaining. Almost as funny as his mod candidacy.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=96204

Just sift through some of his posts, you won't be dissapoint.

Taster: On Raw, I think that John Cena did something wrong. CM Punk was talking about how Cena ended Batista's career, then John Cena said 3 things. He said, "1, Batista broke my neck, 2, he showed up on Raw and quit on his own terms, and C, I don't just talk about Vickie Guerrero, I talk about everyone." 1, 2, and C don't go together. 2 numbers and a letter? I believe that he was supposed to say 3 instead of C. What do you think will happen to Cena? Will Vince McMahon suspend him? Will Cena keep his job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back