Get to Know Logan McAllister(And K Web V3)

I mean if you really look back, Logan never plays to his Irish roots, so itd be kinda weird to start embracing it now. So yea, tryna stay away from Irish sounding stuff.

I like godsmack cuz they're a "Boston " band, but the song doesnt have to relate to Boston.

Final fantasy wise, there's a metal version of one winged Angel that is awesome, but doesn't fit a face character

Hey Lohgahn the rounds after next are in Bohston. Fancy it?

Coulda swore this round is in Boston. Says the round after KC on the events schedule

Guess it was changed....i had remembered it as right after KC

So I'm almost certain that ima change my entrance music...i have a few songs in mind, but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to shoot em here.

Right now some I'm considering are For Whom the Bell Tolls, a few godsmack n disturbed songs and Kashmir.

Also apologies to everyone in regards to no showing KC. Not my intentions, but all is well and Logan is wicked focused.

Sweet Caroline, because lolboston.

Lol I've narrowed it down to 5.

Kashmir by Led Zeppelin
Cryin Like A Bitch by Godsmack
The Vengeful One by Disturbed
Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica.

Any thoughts on those is appreciated, and figured this would give you guys an idea of what I'm looking at, since everyone just says dropkick murphys, flogging Molly n other Irish shit lol

Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

Any thoughts on those is appreciated, and figured this would give you guys an idea of what I'm looking at, since everyone just says dropkick murphys, flogging Molly n other Irish shit lol

Of Wolf And Man would be cool. As would For Whom The Bell Tolls. I thought of using the latter at one point myself. It was going to be my Kingdom Come entrance before I discovered the metal remix of Lorule Castle that I ended up using.

Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

I said Sweet Caroline, damn it. Maybe even have that as a victory song. lol

Kashmir is such an epic song. Too epic, in fact. Battery would be good too.

They all sound great to be fair, though I have fond memories of jamming out to Cryin Like a Bitch with high school buds.

How bout them Red Sox? Finally clicking, yet would be nice if Porcello n Price could start pitching to their abilities. Looking good tho, and I'm sure we'll target a corner infielder come deadline time.

On the NBA front, looking like Hayward shall be a Celtic, so yay there.

Trying to be more active again so feel free to post stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back