Get to Know Logan McAllister(And K Web V3)

K Web V3

The Premier Provider
So kinda bored, and had been waiting to get a win before starting this, but fuck it.

Basically I'm up to talk about whatever. whether it's in character, out of character, dont matter.

Definitely down to talk about sports/wrestling/games/music but anything on your mind lemme know!

Quick Facts:
Favorite NFL team-Dolphins
Favorite NBA team-Celtics
Favorite MLB team-Red Sox
Favorite NHL team-Canucks
Favorite Game Genre-RPGs/Sports

Hope to see some posts.....If not, oh well haha

It's just easier in my case. I'm on here more via cell than anything. In fact only time I use my laptop was when I was trying to get to 40 posts to apply, all my rps, n starting this thread haha

Noticing your favorite NBA team and it totally contradicts your location :p But anyway, of the sports you listed, which sport are you a bigger fan of? I'm a NBA fan mostly with MLB a close second. Another question would be is if you own a game console(s)?

Noticing your favorite NBA team and it totally contradicts your location :p But anyway, of the sports you listed, which sport are you a bigger fan of? I'm a NBA fan mostly with MLB a close second. Another question would be is if you own a game console(s)?

Yea, my dad is from Boston, so I grew up on Boston teams even tho I'm born n raised in San Diego lol.

For me its mlb, NFL,nba,nhl. But I'm a sports nut regardless. Only major sport I don't follow is soccer.

I have a xbox360 n a ps2(with like every rpg available including the psone classics) gonna b upgrading to ps4 this Xmas most likely

Yea, my dad is from Boston, so I grew up on Boston teams even tho I'm born n raised in San Diego lol.

For me its mlb, NFL,nba,nhl. But I'm a sports nut regardless. Only major sport I don't follow is soccer.

I have a xbox360 n a ps2(with like every rpg available including the psone classics) gonna b upgrading to ps4 this Xmas most likely
Well it's good to have another sports guy on the forums since I don't think there's many of us unless the NFL is your favorite sport to follow. But anyway, PS4 huh? Why not the XBOX One? Though I do agree with you getting a PS4 if RPG games are what you play the most. FPS games pretty much rule XBOX One but there are a few RPG titles out for it that are pretty good. Not a huge RPG dude but I'd give it a try if I found one I really liked.

Yea, glad football season is coming. Red Sox suck this year smh. But I really like the signing of Dombrowski from Detroit.

On the NFL front, I expect a strong season from Tannehill n the fins. #FinsUp

No not really. Never could get into them ever really. You'd think since I'm a huge rpg fan, n alot of those having anime similarities I would, but nah.

Yeah I don't really either. This questions seems to get asked of RPG gamers a lot. Sailor Moon is the only anime I ever liked.

Also, I don't have Facebook, so no idea what "Facebook language" is tbh

My facebook was one of the first ever facebook accounts. True story. It is over 10 years old.

Anyway.... Rank the following common RPG character classes from your favorite to least favorite.

Melee Warrior
Ranged Warrior
Rogue
Offensive Caster
Healing/Support Caster

So I listen to a lot of music, mainly rap n classic rock. I'm curious if anybody has thoughts on Logic.
[youtube]dSD-oq9krRs[/youtube]

Melee
Offensive caster
Rogue
Ranged
Healing

Healers are necessary but beyond boring

Healers can be really fun once you get up to the Holy offnsive spells. Rosa in FF4 for example is just as lethal as Rydia once she gets her Holy spell. I see where you are getting at though. We need more Druid archetypes and less Cleric archetypes. Jessica from Lunar comes to mind as the type of healer who some may find boring. The kind that just heals all day and is less gifted at anything else. Druid types are amazing. Nature based attack spells, nature summons, and you still get great healing spells. In D&D they are virtually unstoppable if set up properly.

Bump healer up to 3rd in mine. Rogues are last. I hate them personally.

Melee Warrior
Offensive Caster
Healing/Support Caster
Ranged Warrior
Rogue

Yeah I watch Game Of Thrones. There is a good thread in the bar room. Really enjoying the Sansa Story right now as well as Aria's. I was a little disappointed in the previous season though. Wasn't as good as the others have been.

Haven't read a book though. It's been years since I actually read a book to be honest. I don't remember the last one I have read besides the Bible.

I'd recommend reading the books. Imo the books are much better(as is case with most book/show/movie type things) As a reader of the series, i do like that for the first time, readers n viewers will be on an equal footing for next season.

Also...wish Martin would finish book 6!!! Fucker lags it so much haha

Understandable. At the time I read them, I worked in a call center answering incoming calls, so I read all day at work in between customers. Now with work,wife n a 3yr old, I'm sure book 6 will take awhile to complete

Currently I'm "stat boy" for the sports radio station I work at, but am getting training so I can be on the air. It's exciting, cuz they've recently started discussing wwe once a week, and I've,(not to toot my own horn) have been killing it there... Idk y they'd do a wwe segment, when nobody really besides me n the boss have any real knowledge on the topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back