Ensembled Thoughts

19》It always takes two. For relationships to work, for them tobreak apart, for them to be fixed.

20》I fear getting heartbroken more than I fear snakes or spiders because at least when I see them I can run in the opposite direction. But heartbreaks are disguised with boys who tell you how beautiful you are and lies that are sweeter than sugar.
- Unknown Girl

23》Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.!!

27》Don’t judge the strength of a woman while she is a victim of physical, mental or emotional abuse because her strength is in the way she endures the pain , her strengthis in the way she carries her scars with pride, her strength is in her healing process , her strength is in her forgiveness. You can see the strength of a woman when she is a survivor because her real strength is in her survival story. And that is when she is the strongest.

31》Small minds cannot comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood.
- Robert Tew

32》You should treat yourself as most unsuccessful person, if you have hurt someone in the process of scaling the greatest success of your life.

33》 जीवन में स्वंय जो सुख प्राप्त किया हो, उसकी चाबी बिना संकोच के दूसरों को बताना सर्वोत्तम भेंट है।

35》Think that the only reason why people hold on to the memories tight, for so long because memories are the only things that don't change, even when people do...

39》No rule says you have to like everyone. But just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to be unkind to them..!!

40》At the end of the day, you're always responsible for your happiness. If you depend on others to make you happy, you'll remain disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back