Boooo

J

J-Slim

ECW booed tha shit out of Show and Batista I loved It! Post your thoughts.

it was neccessary, the fans let their voices be heard unfortunately Vince doesn't care about the ECW faithful, that is allready obvious

Show and Batista are two of the most useless wrestlers in the industry. Big Show is practically immobile and Batista is clumsy, it's no surprised they were booed.

I like Big Show and Batista but they're NOT ECW material. I kinda felt bad for the guys because it's not their fault that they were thrown in that enviroment.
People should be able to boo and cheer whoever they want to but all the booing and name calling in the world won't make a bit of difference as long as the ratings are good. If people want to express their disapproval of the new ECW they should quit watching and buying tickets. That's the only thing Vince & crew pay attention to.

I thought it was hilarious when they started chanting "Boring" during the match, neither guys looked like they belonged.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I thought it was hilarious when they started chanting "Boring" during the match, neither guys looked like they belonged.

Flames Out
Dragon

Same here...I knew that was going to happen...Thats what ya get for putting two WWE wrestlers in a ECW main event.Vince doesnt give half a rats ass about it though.Thats the sad thing.

Eternal Dragon said:

Flames Out
Dragon

It was bound to happen...Thats what you get for putting two WWE wrestlers in a ECW main event....Its sad becuase Vince doesnt even care.I dont think ECW will last long.The ECW fans will soon see that ECW is not worth watching vince isnt making right choices...I hope next week the main event is with two ECW type stars...

you know Vince had to be a little pissed when they started chanting "Change-The-Channel!!!"

^That was cool, i didn't like the fact that there was Batista signs in the crowd though (stupid fans these days) so you know that wasn't an all ECW crowd, it was mix of WWECW Fans and Old ECW Fans, though the Old ECW Fans made themselves heard, i'm glad the booed the shit out of two WWE superstars not ECW wrestlers, when the "You Both Suck" chants started i was glad.

scalizi said:
you know Vince had to be a little pissed when they started chanting "Change-The-Channel!!!"

lol yeah but its not like he's going to do something about it.Vince is too ignorant...

everyone knew that both were going to get boo'd, and i loved it, i don't like either of the two, and i can't belive vince put batista in front of that crowd, and didn't make it big show vs an ecw faithful

ma7ybe vince just wantsd 2 b an asshole but with his logic the more angry we get the morte wwe guysd hell add cuz hell just blame the ecw guys

I love it when Fans say "Boooo" to tha faces it's great! Especially in tha Hammerstein Ballroom on ECW when they chanted "Same old shit" and "U both suck" and "Change tha Channell" it was Hillarious! Thank U fans. Best ECW show on Sci Fi yet.

I really wish i coulda watched this event to hear the crowd chanting Change the Chanel that woulda been funny as hell, Vince is a tool and a tosser lol he will being about the death of wrestling period

When the crowd chanted "you both suck" at first I had mixed feelings, but when I remembered Batista's matches, they really do suck. Thats worst than John Cena 'nuff said.

Did anyone notice fans in the front rows turning their back to the match? Some just covered their eyes. It felt like a mini-One Night Stand, so cool.

One person could of fix this ROB...VAM...DAM come in a beat the shit out of them hardcore style that would fix things up or Sabu something ECW

If you looked hard enough, you could see Batista and Big Show smile when the fans said that

yeah....and Show was gesturing with his fingers like he was counting money...like saying we're the ones who get the big checks...we're the ones who draw the big money...etc. Show yelled something to the crowd at that point but no matter how many times I rewound the DVR to figure out what he was saying I couldn't quite understand.

This show showed that the fans are smarter than Vince himself. I know I don't want to see two WWE guys in an ECW main event for the ECW title. It's pointless and just plain stupid. I hope they give the belt to Sabu and then have ECW only matches.

Once ECW gets its own slot not before SD!, then hopefully theyll be better matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back