WWE are screwing Daniel Bryan - and make people hate him because of Roman Reigns

No, you Bryan marks are the result of that. You have no problem trying to hijack a show but then get upset that other fans may be upset by the constant crying and complaining for Bryan to go over constantly.

Crying and complaining ... just like people who like to cry and complain in these forums about fans who cheer or boo certain superstars. Like um you?

Look it's not the fans fault they were displeased with the product. The Wrestling has always been a relationship between the performers and live audience, if WWE can't get Reigns over as much as they wanted to then whose fault is that?

A supbar product is going to get cr@pped on by the fans. That's the reality, if WWE has a problem with that they should just have their shows tapped in a closed sound stage.

While the consumer can demand whatever he wants for his product, he doesn't necessarily have to be met with the supply of it.

What I mean by that is that the fans can chant and cheer for whoever they want but at the end of the day the guys in the back are going to decide what will be the best option for their company, which has been operating for a longer time then most fans have been alive.

I think there is probably something very good that the backstage personal are seeing in Roman Reigns, if there wasn't why would he be pushed for high to the moon.

The fans are spoiled and fussy about every little thing like a bunch of 8 year old kids. I think it's time that we give Reigns a chance to at least see what he is capable of, give him until WM. If he doesn't perform up to the standard at WM than I think it's given that fans shit on him.

He is still green and raw but that just means theres more scope for him to improve.

Daniel Bryan is a personal favorite of mine and I wish him the best in his career but I would not mind seeing him be #2 because come on is that really all that bad? Did CM Punk/Edge/Orton/Warrior/HHH/HBK/Jeff Hardy all not get treated pretty god damn great when they were the #2 guys in the company behind Hogan, Bret, SCSA, & Cena?

He is still green and raw but that just means theres more scope for him to improve.

But that's the thing though what company give a guy who is green and raw and unproven the most prominent spot in the roster? As mentioned that's like giving a junior sales rep a job as the CEO because you think he/she has potential.

The fans are spoiled and fussy about every little thing like a bunch of 8 year old kids. I think it's time that we give Reigns a chance to at least see what he is capable of, give him until WM. If he doesn't perform up to the standard at WM than I think it's given that fans shit on him.

I don't think the fans are spoiled or fussy. Last year the WWE gave us Daniel Bryan. They made him one of the biggest underdogs ever. The fans got behind him in a way that I don't think even McMahon expected or was prepared for. Bryan had to fight all of Evolution in one night at Mania for the title, and gave us a wonderful moment.

Now he's being treated like an afterthought because something better, bigger and shinier has come along, and Vince has snatched it up like a magpie. And he expects us to feel the same way he does. Now I like Reigns and I'm not really a Bryan fan, as I've said many times, but it's ludicrous to think that Reigns first singles match at Wrestlemania will be for the title.

Reigns is untested, he spent the first two years as part of a faction where the other two wrestlers did the lion's share of the work, in the ring and on the mic. He was more of the silent partner, and for good reason. When he cut out on his own, we saw why, Ambrose and Rollins where hiding his shortcomings the whole time.

It's a scary thought that you say give him till Wrestlemania, and if he doesn't perform then we can shit all over him. Why should it even come to that? Do you really want his career over before it starts? And why should it happen at the biggest show of the year, in front of almost 100 thousand people? If the WWE can't see the writing on the wall, then they are blind.

I'm just a wrestling fan, and don't really know the first thing about it, but I can see a train wreck in the process of happening, and this train is already going off the tracks. As soon as I heard the Rock was in Philly I knew why, and now they're using Bryan to put Reigns over. There are issues here and why they aren't being addressed by upper management is beyond me.

The Daniel Bryan backlash is organic. The rumors of a triple threat piss me off. All because of a stupid Philly crowd and Daniel Bryans fanbase.

I don't want to see another triple threat, I wanted two heavyweights competing for the richest prize in the game. Bryan just feels like a third wheel. He's barely been back. I was looking forward to Reigns Lesnar coming out of Summer Slam.

I hate Daniel Bryan and his fans. And I hate his shitty looking 'yes lock'. I'm now officially looking forward to the slight chance Rusev won't be fed to Cena at Mania more than the WWE WHC title match.

Unbelievable. The guy got the push of a lifetime last year. I'm sick of Daniel Bryan.

The Daniel Bryan backlash is organic. The rumors of a triple threat piss me off. All because of a stupid Philly crowd and Daniel Bryans fanbase.

I don't want to see another triple threat, I wanted two heavyweights competing for the richest prize in the game. Bryan just feels like a third wheel. He's barely been back. I was looking forward to Reigns Lesnar coming out of Summer Slam.

I hate Daniel Bryan and his fans. And I hate his shitty looking 'yes lock'. I'm now officially looking forward to the slight chance Rusev won't be fed to Cena at Mania more than the WWE WHC title match.

Unbelievable. The guy got the push of a lifetime last year. I'm sick of Daniel Bryan.

I just can't comprehend this line of thought, that some people actually WANT an untested rookie who can't cut a promo and can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag to HEADLINE WRESTLEMANIA. This absolutely just blows my f***ing mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back