Boooo

Not that I have a problem with Batista, because I don't I love him, he is one of my favourites! I think the true Old Skool ECW fans are gettinds p****d off with WWE stars doing what they do on there. WWE say it's to make WWE fans like ECW but they won't be on there pernamently (I'm talkig about Batista, The Undertaker who has appeared on there.) And ECW fans don't like WWE because they are like enemies. I think WWE should just turn the other way with ECW and let ECW be there original ECW doind what they do best... Being HARDOCORE and get rid of the WWE people showing up! It's ridiculous, ECW can stand on their own 2 feet!!! Saying this I don't even like ECW but I get where the ECW people are coming from!!!

I believe ECW can stand on their own two feet as well, the Brand is "ECW", even though under the WWE, it's still a different company with it's own history as well, and i'm sure if ECW had a show without having any WWE stars invade, that would give other ECW wrestlers a chance to get some TV time, like they deserve.

maybe test is ok on ecw but thats it for wwe if kelly was fired RVD was back Kurt angle went back to smacdown and rey and benoit to ecw and cena to smackdown hey ecw and smackdown could get good also bring back the tv champion and tag teams and the dudleys to ecw and hardys to ecw there would be an awesome tag team division with the fbi and the dudleys and hardys able to do crazy stuff to bad it will never happen

I like it when they shouted CHANGE THE CHANNEL now thats cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back