Ensembled Pictures

I love how brash he is about it as well, like when someone with a learning disability has a "EUREKA!" moment that they forget to be modest about in their failed attempt to pass it off as just how they normally compute information.

He's talking normally until he blurts out an exclamation of "THAT'S 32,000 BEANS!" Like if you screamed "ECUADOR!" when asked the capital of Brazil.
Right. Its like boasting of an accurate thing you did while the thing isn't anywhere near accuracy.

They tried to call Superman, but....:

91926.jpg

Yeah. Apparently Superman allowed himself to be shackled in a padded room where fellow inmate Lex Luthor is getting him off by painting him gold. There's no mention of kryptonite, so maybe break away from your fetish for a moment so you can end the Joker's beet stealing spree.

Thanks to Cracked for the fun imagery.

Maybe it has something to do with all the delicious lead we used to put in paint.

This is the most amazing photo I've ever seen. It's a bit disturbing, so fair warning that it depicts an execution. However; I promise that there's no despair or anything too graphic depicted. It's amazing because the scene is so placid in spite of what would occur seconds later.

Execution+of+a+German+Communist+in+Munich,+1919.jpg
(from rarehistoricalphotos.com)

I think most of us can empathize in some way with the young man on the left. When you love your way of life, in his case communism, you don't cower before an executioner's rifle. You stand like a proud human being and accept that a higher power has chosen to make an example of you.

It's also striking how the soldier on the far right looks at the camera with a smirk. While that could have been because he noted the odd scene before him where he's executing a man who clearly isn't afraid of his fate and after picturing the image in his mind wanted to mock it because he was holding the rifle, he could have also been smirking because he's just a deranged psychopath who finds the idea of killing someone an amusing act.

It puts into perspective the notion that -- as barbaric as that scene appears -- that's the cost of doing business in the world economy. Hitler hated certain people and wanted them all dead or worked to death, but... he wasn't shy about taking their valuables and funding the war effort with them. For most of us little people, it would be unthinkable to put a price on a human being's life. For someone who sits in an office far away from the judgement of public opinion, with enough layers of bureaucracy to shield them from ever having to face social consequences for their actions, they won't bat an eye at the idea of letting a thousand people die so they can pocket a million bank notes.

One image can get your mind racing through philosophical quandaries and conclusions, this image is tnt for the soul.

This is the most amazing photo I've ever seen. It's a bit disturbing, so fair warning that it depicts an execution. However; I promise that there's no despair or anything too graphic depicted. It's amazing because the scene is so placid in spite of what would occur seconds later.

Execution+of+a+German+Communist+in+Munich,+1919.jpg
(from rarehistoricalphotos.com)

I think most of us can empathize in some way with the young man on the left. When you love your way of life, in his case communism, you don't cower before an executioner's rifle. You stand like a proud human being and accept that a higher power has chosen to make an example of you.

It's also striking how the soldier on the far right looks at the camera with a smirk. While that could have been because he noted the odd scene before him where he's executing a man who clearly isn't afraid of his fate and after picturing the image in his mind wanted to mock it because he was holding the rifle, he could have also been smirking because he's just a deranged psychopath who finds the idea of killing someone an amusing act.

It puts into perspective the notion that -- as barbaric as that scene appears -- that's the cost of doing business in the world economy. Hitler hated certain people and wanted them all dead or worked to death, but... he wasn't shy about taking their valuables and funding the war effort with them. For most of us little people, it would be unthinkable to put a price on a human being's life. For someone who sits in an office far away from the judgement of public opinion, with enough layers of bureaucracy to shield them from ever having to face social consequences for their actions, they won't bat an eye at the idea of letting a thousand people die so they can pocket a million bank notes.

One image can get your mind racing through philosophical quandaries and conclusions, this image is tnt for the soul.
An awesome description of the pic.

Learnt something worthy from it.

Why not just leave it alone?

Pretty much what I do with my little projects here when I have neither time or inspiration.

I have no problem in continuing the thread but as you see, most of the pics ain't visible anymore so that just demolishes my idea of keeping the pics I loved here in this thread.

Still, I am better off to the one with poems and another with thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back