Sending Rude Pictures Through PM

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Who has done it?

We know Dave and LSN are sending rude pictures to each other. I sent some to Jake (who has also received rude pictures from Meilichia) back in the day. I know FTS used to send xfear photos of strip club conquests as well. Anyone else I'm missing?

Who has done it?

We know Dave and LSN are sending rude pictures to each other. I sent some to Jake (who has also received rude pictures from Meilichia) back in the day. I know FTS used to send xfear photos of strip club conquests as well. Anyone else I'm missing?

I bet he did, too. Classy guy, that.

To be fair, it was just one picture, and I sent it to Habs as well as one other person whose name escapes me. Did you receive PM's from all 3 confirming theyre headed to Irwin, PA next month to teah my wife their "culture"? :)

To be fair, it was just one picture, and I sent it to Habs as well as one other person whose name escapes me. Did you receive PM's from all 3 confirming theyre headed to Irwin, PA next month to teah my wife their "culture"? :)

Why did I not receive one good sir?

That's a good enough explanation for me, I thought you might have been cheating on me with Dave and Habs.

Never dude. If I can knowingly or otherwise get my wife to pose for pictures where she's scantily clad, you'll be the first one on hear to see them. The least I can do for the GIFs and the picture you sent me by PM today.

Never dude. If I can knowingly or otherwise get my wife to pose for pictures where she's scantily clad, you'll be the first one on hear to see them. The least I can do for the GIFs and the picture you sent me by PM today.

Thanks dude, the next serious or not so serious relationship that I get a chick to pose for me you'll be the first to hear as well followed by a post about it as long as it's postable. This forum needs more sexy pics of regular girls that members actually know.

Thanks dude, the next serious or not so serious relationship that I get a chick to pose for me you'll be the first to hear as well followed by a post about it as long as it's postable. This forum needs more sexy pics of regular girls that members actually know.

I couldnt agree more! If you havent seen them yet, I posted 3 pics last night in the PYP thread with her, she just looks incredibly different because she cut her hair, dyed it back to its original color, and dropped 15 lbs she didnt need to.

I couldnt agree more! If you havent seen them yet, I posted 3 pics last night in the PYP thread with her, she just looks incredibly different because she cut her hair, dyed it back to its original color, and dropped 15 lbs she didnt need to.

I already saw them dude and vouched for her hotness last night. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back