25andIstillpeethebed!!!

No, like a completely normal guy. No flamboyancy. No ridiculous stupid. Just a perfectly normal person who happens to be gay. And then they could do, like, storylines where some people in the locker room are uncomfortable with it, and then other wrestlers take up for the gay one, and I don't really know how it would end but yeah :shrug:

Believe me when I say I would love to see that happen. It would mean a lot to not just the gay community, but to how good writing in wrestling can be. The problem with that is that it would take a degree of subtlety, and I don't think any of the big promotions today would be able to do that.

No, like a completely normal guy. No flamboyancy. No ridiculous stupid. Just a perfectly normal person who happens to be gay. And then they could do, like, storylines where some people in the locker room are uncomfortable with it, and then other wrestlers take up for the gay one, and I don't really know how it would end but yeah :shrug:

It would be a great idea if wrestling was not two guys fighting in there underwear and doing moves on each other. Even though it would help the gay community it would kill wrestling all together because every one would focus on that one charter instead off every one else there for people would not watch wrestling or he had to be really shit like Orlando Jordan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back