Ensembled Thoughts

44》I don't know the key to success but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody..!!

46》You don't have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud.
- Meryl Streep

48》Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.

49》I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
- Natalie Portman

50》Don't worry about the haters... They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live.
- Dr. Steve Maraboli

52》ਇੱਕ ਉਮਰ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਤੇਰੇ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਗੁਜਾਰਨੀ ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਇੱਕ ਪਲ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਤੇਰੇ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਗੁਜਰਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ!

54》Everytime you skip a meal because of your shitty mood, remember someone out there is fighting for the same meal you skipped.!!

57》At some point you have to get up and try to continue on with life or else you will be struck in that phase forever.!!

58》The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way..!!

59》Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.
- Mary Oliver

60》Truth wasn't something you went out and found. It was wide and vast and deep and unending, and all you could hope to see was a tiny part of it. And to see that part and to mistake it for the whole was to make of Truth a lie.
- Dragon Wing

61》Love is not about what you want. It's about finding happiness for the one you love. Love is a passion for life shared with another person. You fall in love with a person who you think is wonderful. It's your deepest appreciation of the value of that individual, and that individual is a reflection of what you value most in life. Love, for sound reasons, can be one of life's greatest rewards.
- Terry Goodkind

63》You either get bitter or you get better. It’s that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person, or you allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belongto fate, it belongs to you.
- Josh Shipp

64》There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
- Ernest Hemingway

65》The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or even heard, they must be felt with the heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back