Ensembled Thoughts

271》This is a very important practice. Live your daily life in a way that you never lose yourself. When you are carried away with your worries, fears, cravings, anger, and desire, you run away from yourself and you lose yourself. The practice is always to go back to oneself.

273》Be with someone who won't stay mad at you, who can't stand not talking to you and who's afraid of losing you.

275》Maybe the wolf was in love with the moon and each month they cried out for a love it would never touch.
- Amy Steele

277》Sure, not every day will be good, but there will always be something good about every day. Notice these things and celebrate them. Train your mind to see what’s right. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

278》Sometimes we don't understand when a situation is trying to teach us something and it needs to happen until we learn.

279》Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there who needs what you have to give.

280》I wish that photographs were physical spaces, like tunnels; that you could crawl inside them and go back.
- Lauren Oliver

281》Don't let people's compliments go to your head and don't let their criticisms go to your heart.

282》He is the reason I started listening to love songs again. He is the reason I started writing poetry again, and humming songs all day. He is the reason that my heart leaps a little every time my phone buzzes and my eyes light up when he texts me first. He is the reason I dance around in my room while I listen to his favorite songs. He is the reason that I am starting to feel something, anything. Like I was numb, and all of a sudden my blood is flowing again and everything feels so warm and so real. He is the reason I am always smiling, secretly hoping that he is watching so that maybe he will fall for my smile just as hard as I fell for his.
- Prompts on paper

284》The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.

285》God never gives you a dream that matches your budget. He's not checking your bank account, He's checking your faith.

286》People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren’t already complicated enough.
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back