Ensembled Thoughts

315》When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- Mahatma Gandhi

316》Trust in the Universe when there is a change in your life. Change means something greater is coming. Change means something good is about to happen.
- Rhonda Byrne

317》Pain makes you stronger, fears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser, so thank the past for better future.

318》You asked for a sign. You laughed defiantly at the universe and said, if things are ever going to be alright again, then show me. Show me. And then you got down on your knees and you prayed. And maybe up until then you didn't even know what you believed in. But you wanted someone-- anyone-- to tell you the one thing you've been longing to hear. That it's going to be okay. And you're going to be okay. And this is not where your story ends. Well, they did. Someone heard you. Because you're reading the words that are pouring out of my heart right now. Stream of consciousness. For you. Because someone, somewhere, wants you to know this. Wants you to see this. Wants you to understand. That things aren't always going to be this hard and confusing and hurtful. You are not forgotten. And your time isn't up. And you are going to get through this. And darling sure, you've been through hell and back again. I know. You're down to your last piece of hope and faith. And your heart needs refilling. You're scared and just want someone to take you by the hand. And lead you through the darkness. Find your footing, sweet soul. And stay strong. Because your relief is coming. The clouds are lifting. The sun is peaking through. Your dawn is coming. Hang on!

320》If you're struggling, you deserve to make self-care a priority. Whether that means lying in bed all day, eating comfort food, putting off homework, crying, sleeping, rescheduling plans, finding an escape through a good book, watching your favorite tv show, or doing nothing at all — give yourself permission to put your healing first. Quiet the voice telling you to do more and be more, and today, whatever you do, let it be enough. Feel your feelings, breathe, and be gentle with yourself. Acknowledge that you're doing the best you can to cope and survive. And trust that during this time of struggle, it's enough.
- Daniell Koepke

321》10 powerful stories that will hit you right in the heart:
  • Today, two days after my partner’s funeral, I received a bouquet of flowers which he had ordered for me the week before. The note read, "Even if the cancer wins, I want you to know that you’re the girl of my dreams."
  • Today I won a court case that lasted a very long time. 14 months ago, I found out that my neighbor regularly beat his dog. So I kidnapped it, and I was arrested. I spent a lot of money on the trial, but today, when I woke up and felt the warmth of my shaggy friend at my feet, I knew it had all been worth it.
  • My daughter came home from school and asked me where she could learn sign language. I asked her why she wanted to, and she replied that there was a new girl at her school who was deaf and only knew sign language, and she had no one to talk to.
  • Today, I chose the wrong number and accidentally sent my dad a message saying “I love you,“ which was meant for my husband. A few minutes later I got a reply: ”I love you too. Dad." It was so touching. We say things like that to each other so rarely.
  • In our school, just like in every other one, there’s a girl who’s more popular than anyone else. She’s unbelievably beautiful and intelligent, and all the boys would do anything to get her attention. But she spends all her time with just one boy: her little brother, who has autism.
  • My grandfather and I were looking through some photographs when we stumbled upon an old shot of him dancing at a party with my grandmother, who had died several years before. He put his arm around me and said, “Always remember that even if something doesn’t last forever, it doesn’t mean that it’s not worth your time.”
  • I worked as a consultant on how to raise children for 15 years. Later I ran into one of the kids I’d previously worked with. He’d been a difficult child, always getting upset and angry at life. One time, I drew him a picture of Superman and wrote a message about how superheroes never give up and always win in the end. That little boy is now a fireman, and he saves people’s lives. We chatted for about half an hour, and before parting he opened his wallet and showed me the picture of Superman that he’d kept all this time.
  • I have diabetes. Two years ago, my mom died and I adopted her cat, who’s called Kit. Recently, I woke up at 3 am when Kit sat on my legs and started meowing. I’d never heard him do this so loudly and persistently before. I got up to take a look at what the problem was and suddenly felt very weak. I grabbed my glucose meter to check my blood sugar level. It had fallen to 53, and the doctor had told me that the normal level was 70-120. Later, in the hospital, I was told that if Kit hadn’t woken me up, I wouldn’t have woken up ever again.
  • A large stray dog followed me from the subway almost to my apartment front door. I was getting nervous. Then suddenly a man appeared in front of me with a knife and told me to hand over my wallet. Before I had a chance to react, the dog had lunged at him. He dropped the knife and ran away. Now I’m safe at home, and it’s all thanks to that stray dog.
  • Recently, I dropped into a secondhand bookstore and bought a copy of the book that was stolen from me when I was a kid. I was so surprised when I opened it and found it was the very same stolen book. The first page had my name on it and my grandfather’s message that he had written when he gave it to me. He had written, "I really hope that many years later this book will once again fall into your hands, and you’ll read it again."

322》She doesn't need the entire world, just someone to take her where she's never been before. Love comes in different shapes and landscapes. Various skylines and heights. Full of beauiful and terrifying sights. Take her high enough to kiss the sky. Then, at night let her come down like rain. Take her somewhere she no longer remembers pain.
- J Raymond

324》I often wonder.. How is that even possible that you care a lot for someone, adore them, do everything for them and still end up getting ditched.

326》I know the world is crazy. I know love is not always the way it’s meant to be. I know sometimes, things hurt. But I also know that we’ll get through this. That our hearts will arrive on the other side, in one piece. That everything is beautiful, if we give it the chance to be.
- Iain Thomas

327》The great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

329》Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment in your life.

330》People don’t like to think, if one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.
- Hellen Keller

331》We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it.

332》The only things we take with us when we leave this world are the things we’ve packed inside our hearts.
- Susan Gale

333》Don’t take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually. We are all given chances, but you never know when the last chance may be.

334》COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS ONE BY ONE… Your family is your everlasting love. your friends are precious jewels. Your health is your wealth. Your existence is a priceless gift. Stay blessed. Stay grateful. And never forget how loved and special you are.

335》'Never be ashamed', he said. 'Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.'
'How will I know which is which?'
'By the taste. You can only know a good wine if you have first tasted a bad one.'
- Paulo Coelho

337》If I had to give you one piece of advice, it would be this: don’t be intimidated by other people’s opinions. Only mediocrity is sure of itself, so take risks, and do what you really want to do.
- Paulo Coelho

338》If everybody loves you, something is wrong; nobody can please everyone. Therefore, when you say "yes" to others, make sure you're not saying "no" to yourself.
- Paulo Coelho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back