Effective Immediately...

Milk[lw];851879 said:
I didn't know that. =D I've just never seen sly, compliment much of anyone. Besides himself.
Ever since that night when Jonny told me he wouldn't sleep with me, I began to take my pills.

He makes me want to be a better man.

IC no offense intended here but encouraging the negative stigma on this forum, and trying to force people to post elsewhere for rep (something that a fair few posters care for) is incredibly bad management, the same goes for any of the other Staff that are encouraging it.

It doesn't matter, my bar room rep embargo lasted, like, 25 minutes. I repped Justin for calling me a liar. And last night when I came home stinking of scotch, I went on a drunken IC25 rep **** spree.

So, in short, no offense taken. :)

zero chance im reading all that :icon_neutral:

It that becasue in that post he basically proves you wrong and you don't want to admit defeat?

If you keep reading, you'll see that I address this as well.

Surely your time isn't so precious you can't afford to read 30 seconds worth of a post.

This is what I find funny people are complaining about the spam rules in other sections and the poor quality of posts because they are shorter, yet your post was a fucking paragraph, and a short one at that and yet NorCal still refused to read "all that"

This didn't last too long. You're setting a bad example..

Anyways, Justin called it.

:D

The other thing is, aren't Advertisements click based anyway? By that I mean the amount of revenue this forum can generate is based on how many clicks someone makes and how many different pages they view? So the Bar Room should be the forum that generates the most revenue for Wrestlezone... it has more posts than any other forum, and accounts for over a third of the posts actually made on this forum. I understand that the spamming makes it easier to post more in here, but that in terms of financial bang for this forum (which is why I understand a lot of other changes have been made) it's big bucks.

IC no offense intended here but encouraging the negative stigma on this forum, and trying to force people to post elsewhere for rep (something that a fair few posters care for) is incredibly bad management, the same goes for any of the other Staff that are encouraging it.

Exactly!!!

It doesn't matter, my bar room rep embargo lasted, like, 25 minutes. I repped Justin for calling me a liar. And last night when I came home stinking of scotch, I went on a drunken IC25 rep **** spree.

So, in short, no offense taken. :)

:lmao: Told ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back