Effective Immediately...

Because we talked in the bar room :) I've been getting it a few places ever since I came in, people dont read your posts. If you've not really been in the bar room, because all the 2 line spam posts..

It is hard to get rep outside of the bar room, but I do rep posters I have never heard of who make good threads/posts. But you are more likely to get rep from regulars in non spam areas if you you are known.

Nyeh, How did it take guts? I don't quite understand. I was just expressing my opinion. Too many people here are worried about rep, and pleasing guys like Sly/IC/Sam/Norcal/Luthor etc. It's like sly said in the sophisticated (spelling?) thread. Too many guys, don't allow the newcomers to express themselves, And want to shut them up. I was just creating discussion, that happens to have the most posts in the Raw thread.

Milk[lw];848949 said:
Nyeh, How did it take guts? I don't quite understand. I was just expressing my opinion. Too many people here are worried about rep, and pleasing guys like Sly/IC/Sam/Norcal/Luthor etc. It's like sly said in the sophisticated (spelling?) thread. Too many guys, don't allow the newcomers to express themselves, And want to shut them up. I was just creating discussion, that happens to have the most posts in the Raw thread.

Agreed.

I allow it. I red rep as much as I green rep. If I like something I'll rep, if I disagree I'll red rep you. I might not like you but it doesn't mean I won't green rep you. If I like you I am not afraid to red rep you. I don't care too much about my rep after having mine restored twice. First time I had a lot. Anyways don't put too much emphasis on your rep. Some people will agree with you and some will disagree. You can't please everyone.

If we turn off rep in the Bar Room, might as well just turn off rep in the entire forum. Also, we should add an option where individual members can turn off rep. I know it exists, we just need to get Buffaloed to do it.

Yeah two other forums I am on gives you the option to turn off rep. Sly probably knows the one forum I am talking about. Other one is a Sports forum though.

I will no longer give Green Rep in the Bar Room. Red Rep only.

You want admin green rep? Get into a non-spam section.

If you green rep me in the bar room, I will red rep you back.

Yeah right, this will last what a week, two weeks, a month tops?:rolleyes:

Fuck, IC c'mon we all know you love giving out rep far to much to not give it out in the barroom. besides you are bound to slip up at some point and green rep a post in here anyways, LOL

There are good posts in the Bar Room. I consider a good post to be an entertaining one, this forum should be less about "workload" and more about posters just, y'know, enjoying themselves.

Agreed, since when did coming to WZ have to be about work, you should be coming here because you enjoy it

Seriously, why should the forum be about "hard work"? I don't know about anyone else but I just come on here when I'm chilling out after doing work in real life.

Same, most of my time spent on WZ is either me killing time in the mornign before I have to go to work, or when I get home from work and just trying to chill and have some fun bullshitting with people

I still don't think rep is important.

That's because it's not, much like your winnings in vBookie, it's pointless, maybe if you could exchange that shit for something people would actually have a reason to give a shit about it, like say charge people rep or vbucks for shit like name changes and access to better avatars, etc.

If we turn off rep in the Bar Room, might as well just turn off rep in the entire forum. Also, we should add an option where individual members can turn off rep. I know it exists, we just need to get Buffaloed to do it.

WTF happened to him anyway, he seems like all the other tech admins, they come in do a bunch of shit when they first get here then you never see them do anything else ever again

Justin,On this one forum you can exchange your rep and vbookies for access to shit such as changing your name, having your name in different colors. Changing someone elses name and stuff.

Justin,On this one forum you can exchange your rep and vbookies for access to shit such as changing your name, having your name in different colors. Changing someone elses name and stuff.

I think I'm a member on that forum, just never really go there anymore, unless this one isn't working

When did the Bar Room get this stigma? When did it become unacceptable to stay only in the Bar Room? As much as I could care less about my rep I think putting a negative stigma on people only posting in certain sections is counter productive. People who come in the Bar Room are as financially viable for Crave as people that don't... they still get hits on the Forums and therefore can make more money on advertisements on the forums. I understand that no-one is forcing people to post outside this forum, but it almost feels like people such as myself who have no interest in wrestling but do have an interest in the forums are being punished and the minute this place starts to segregate people it will lose what has made it one of the top wrestling forums on the internet over the last few years.

My issue with rep is simple: eventually we all hit the max amount of green bars anyway, and at that point only the incredible rep ****s care abotu how far up they are.

When did the Bar Room get this stigma? When did it become unacceptable to stay only in the Bar Room? As much as I could care less about my rep I think putting a negative stigma on people only posting in certain sections is counter productive. People who come in the Bar Room are as financially viable for Crave as people that don't... they still get hits on the Forums and therefore can make more money on advertisements on the forums. I understand that no-one is forcing people to post outside this forum, but it almost feels like people such as myself who have no interest in wrestling but do have an interest in the forums are being punished and the minute this place starts to segregate people it will lose what has made it one of the top wrestling forums on the internet over the last few years.
Jonny, you are three times the poster as a regular member that you were as admin.

I've seen some absolutely wonderful posts from you over the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back