Dolph Solo

Well it looks like Dolph Ziggler is now a singles competitor. This is something that most of us has waited to happen. What are your thoughts on this? What will happen with Dolph now? I think they'll try to put him into the main event after a stint in the upper midcard.

This is great but maybe to little to late. I honestly think he should have sent solo early this year in January when he was feuding with CM Punk. Hopefully this means many good things for him

hopefully but i didnt like that little backstage segment of him and vick with the "you wanna make me happy, take me out of the tagteam" seems that theyre gonna keep him with Vick sadly :( cuz i want him to go solo!

Dolph, should be going on a jobbing free, winning streak very soon (if the wwe is smart), Dolph won't be shot right into a world title picture, he will have a high profile feud, to get him up to main event level (and to give the current feuds time to settle down) then he will start feuding with cm punk, i mean if it's not Bryan, then i think Dolph should end cm punk's title reign, and then have a very solid wwe title. I mean, barret will end sheamus' run (even though he sucks and doesn't deserve it), so it would make sense. I don't feel Dolph and christian feuding for the IC title would really look good for Dolph, and Santino is more of a jobber then anything (even though he is the US title holder). So Dolph winning the WWE title from Punk is the most logical approach plus some great matches. Oh and no bloody body guards..... He is better then that....

I think that VERY soon Dolph will break away from Vicky completely. She won't be able to grant his wish because Swagger will be stubborn and Dolph will have to take matters into his own hands. Then he'll go on a winning streak and perhaps beat Punk for the title even though I still think Brock Lesnar will be the one to do that.

YES YES YES YES I hope this means dolph goes solo he can make a name for himself i think we all have faith in him, but idk if he'll be the one to end CM Punks title reign (unless MITB). Not sure if hes ready id actually love to see Dolph vs Christian for the IC and maybe make a midcard storyline interesting for once.

I am perfectly fine with Dolph going back to being a Singles guy and getting another push. Maybe he can take Jericho's place and face Randy Orton at No Way Out,those two have had some good Matches in the past. I guess he is staying with Vickie for now but eventually he may break away from her.

I am perfectly fine with Dolph going back to being a Singles guy and getting another push. Maybe he can take Jericho's place and face Randy Orton at No Way Out,those two have had some good Matches in the past. I guess he is staying with Vickie for now but eventually he may break away from her.
I think this is exactly what will happen. I don't think it was a coincidence that the backstage segment with Dolph took place during Orton's posing.

This will end with someone turning face and I think it will be Ziggler. Vickie will give him exactly what he wants and have Swagger turn on him thus taking him out of the tag team. It could go the other way but I don't see swagger as a face and he needs someone to talk for him.

Great move! Dolph will finally soon be out of the Tag team. And possibly either Dolph Or Swagger will be turning face. Hopefully soon Dolph will be getting away from Vickie. Dolph needs to be on his own so he can shine. If he gets away from Vickie he can get more mic time and fight his own battles. Love it!

Honestly I think this is the beginning of the end for Swag Zag and hopefully Dolph being with Vicki. I do for some reason see this ending with Ziggler being the newest member of AW's All World stable. After a few matches where Ziggler and Swagger continue to team up and lose the final match should be against The Colons where Swagger is the one who gets pinned thus leading to a backstage segment where AW approaches Ziggler and gives him a card after a talk about how Ziggler should be doing better. This could start up a feud between Vicki and AW for the top talent as well as a feud between Zigs and Swagger

Honestly I think this is the beginning of the end for Swag Zag and hopefully Dolph being with Vicki. I do for some reason see this ending with Ziggler being the newest member of AW's All World stable. After a few matches where Ziggler and Swagger continue to team up and lose the final match should be against The Colons where Swagger is the one who gets pinned thus leading to a backstage segment where AW approaches Ziggler and gives him a card after a talk about how Ziggler should be doing better. This could start up a feud between Vicki and AW for the top talent as well as a feud between Zigs and Swagger

Dolph don't need another manager. He needs to be by hisself. He needs to turn face and tell Swagger and Vickie they can be by themselves. He doesn't need anybody to do his talking for him anymore. He's way to good to be held down like that.

What are the chances this starts up Dolph Ziggler's face run where he annihilates Swagger, has a few more upper mid-card feuds, wins the Royal Rumble and faces Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title at WM 29 in NY\NJ?

Wow...what a switch that would be to build up a mid-card guy into the main event and actually finish the job?!

Just sayin'...

What are the chances this starts up Dolph Ziggler's face run where he annihilates Swagger, has a few more upper mid-card feuds, wins the Royal Rumble and faces Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title at WM 29 in NY\NJ?

Wow...what a switch that would be to build up a mid-card guy into the main event and actually finish the job?!

Just sayin'...

If they actually stuck with that plan it would be a good plan. They have a tendacy of changing their mind halfway through stuff

OMG! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I just watched the video on WWE.com and I marked out like a little school girl!

He is doing it. Embarking on a solo career. I think Labar called it he will talk about how he is superior and just go solo. no stable. no valet. just good ole going for a world title!!!!

I agree with whoever mentioned Ziggler feuding with Randy. When Orton first came out I thought the Miz might take Jericho's place but now I think Ziggler might fill in. This could be good, as these two can, and have, put on great matches, however I don't see Ziggler getting pushed very far, maybe just until after a feud with Randy before he turns into a jobber again unfortunately.

Looking forward to this. I have been waiting a long time for Ziggler to go solo and prove that he is one of the best in the WWE.

I thought Raw left a few thing untied. Initially, I thought it was going to be a face turn when he stormed out of the ring yet when he was with Vickie it looked like he was definitely be heel. It looks like a feud with Orton could be an option. That would be an amazing feud and may the best for years. The matches that these two could have would be incredible and very enjoyable.

Lets hope he is heel and they give them a solid feud and even a shot at a world title. I'm hoping for a MITB victory and him winning the belt of Punk.

I see AW approaching swaggert saying if dolph wasnt such a show off and being a glory hound your team would have been better, vickie comes in and tells jack we can work this out, etc, jack says hes tired of carring the team, they can win if dolph wasnt a show off, dolph comes and the start argueing, dolph challenges swaggert to a match, during the match epico and primo come out with aw and attack dolph vickie tryes to stop and gets knocked down, then r=truth and kofi hit the ring taking out primo and epico and swaggert, they then help vickie to the back, dolph and vickie become faces,and the start the aw vickie feud, like jimmy hart did with hogan and beefcake

I could see Dolph ending the tag team the way Shawn ended the Rockers. I know somebody is gonna say that he isn't like Shawn and his career shouldn't mirror his but you can't deny the similarities. I don't think his career will mirror his but I do think they may be trying to build him up that way. You may remember that the Rockers went on a small losing streak right before their appearance on the Barber Shop. I guess we will all just have to wait and see.

Hopefully he will fuck off to Smackdown and stay there full time. Only the big Superstars appear on Raw. Hopefully he stays there with the other generic heel with zero personality Cody Rhodes.

This was one of the best things to come out of Raw last night. Ziggler going solo can only be good for his career as he's been wasted with Swagger.

Now he should be put in the obvious feud with Swagger which should see Dolph obviously win before he moves on to some sort of main event feud. I don't think he should be catapulted to the main event and automatically be competing for the title. Let him work his way up.

By the looks of things right now it looks like his first feud might start on Smackdown! I was thinking they would put Orton and Miz together since they had to quickly drop his possible feud with Jericho, but that small backstage screen shot of Dolph could be an indication that Dolph will be making a play to face Orton at No Way Out. If not it could see Dolph taking a page out of Ortons playbook and doing to Miz what Orton did setting up a competition confrontation between Orton and Dolph and a face turn for Miz.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a renewed singles push for Ziggler, I suspect Vickie will get him a match with Orton at No Way Out and Swagger will cost him it, turning Dolph face and setting up a feud between them.

If Mr. Ziggler goes Solo, i honestly think he wont have much time on the screen. I think he is better off in a tag team than being solo. My best bet, i think Dolph should team up with Mason Ryan, even though they've had there problems in the past, and form a really strong tag team. You got a Powerhouse Asskicking Machine Mason Ryan, and an extreme daredevil Dolph Ziggler. IF Mason Ryan and Dolph Ziggler form a tag team, id rather see them as tag champs than seeing Kofi and Truth. Im not a huge fan of heels, but the only heels i enjoy are tag team heels. Therefore, Dolph and Mason would make a great heel tag team

Wow Dolph solo, Dolph tag team, Dolph with or without Vickie. WHO CARES!!!! Seriously he's never gotten over no one cares about him other then on the internet. Yes he's a great performer but HOW MANY TIMES are they going to force feed us a #1 Heel and who gets no reaction. Take Vickie away and he'll be back to prior Vickie NO REACTION. At least with her he gets his 12 secs of heat a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back